Halloween is coming up.

AgentCarolina

Yeh! Last made up corporate money grab event before Blackfriday day. You come over here with your big smiley hat on and mumble about dressing up when there are kids with their faces down in the dirt. In The DIRT!!!. Just where do you get off? Besides we have burn a catholic day which is way cooler and also in the right month for such festive events.

Yeh! Last made up corporate money grab event before Blackfriday day. You come over here with your big smiley hat on and mumble about dressing up when there are kids with their faces down in the dirt. In The DIRT!!!. Just where do you get off? Besides we have burn a catholic day which is way cooler and also in the right month for such festive events.

Sounds mighty fun

Halloween.
This is the only reason, why i envy to people, who live in USA and other countries. In country, where i was born and live now (Kazakhstan), we never celebrate such holliday.
But, i always wanted to dress, like Jason, from Friday 13th.  

:-/

since im still a cripple im going to be The Courier from

Fallout New Vegas again this year but this time im Crippled Courier.

I just need to decide which shirt to wear.

The Immersive Option

large.tunnelsnakes-rule.jpg.ed8ddde4b367

The Fallout Cheeky Humor Option

large_LOL.jpg.7424cd161b8995b7815626a3de

since im still a cripple im going to be The Courier from

Fallout New Vegas again this year but this time im Crippled Courier.

I just need to decide which shirt to wear.

The Immersive Option

large.tunnelsnakes-rule.jpg.ed8ddde4b367

The Fallout Cheeky Humor Option

large_LOL.jpg.7424cd161b8995b7815626a3de

I wanted to try a Fallout Halloween theme. What I really wanted to try and put together is a NCR ranger from New Vegas. A working helmet alone if I were to buy would be a few hundred bucks. Maybe something I can put together over a few years. :P

NCR_ranger.jpg

Archived