sims 4 tounge rigged

1 hour ago, freemindco said:

Hi autobanned, I've got a problem with the tongue showing in-game. I'm using the latest WhickedWhims version 3.2.4.122h and game version is 1.41. I have a tongue sub-folder in my Mods folder with the following files,

1. NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability

2. NANDONG_yfHeadDefault

3. NANDONG_ymHeadDefault

4. TOUNGE.blend

I've removed all kijiko files just to be sure. I tried using the animation test file and the tongue didn't show up. Am i missing something?

you didnt need tongue.blend (you can safely remove it)

if you use head default replacement then its kijiko ea eyelash remover or cienza ea eyelash remover that conflict with tongue (because it use same resource)

did you test it using sample animation that i create ?

if it still doesnt show up, use only wickedwhims mod, tongue mod and sample animation i create in your mods folder, then test it in game. does it show?

(dont save the game, because it only a test the tongue mod)

Hi autobanned ! (:

I'm trying to make this tongue mod appears in my game since several hours but I don't understand what did I miss.

I wanted to install it as I head accessory, but it didn't show. Here are the files that I put in my mods folder :

- customtonguemesh1.package

- customtonguemesh2.package

- Azmodan22_UpdateRig.package

- NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package

- WW_Nandong_animations.package

Did I miss something ?

Thank you for helping !

1 hour ago, MT123 said:

Hi autobanned ! (:

I'm trying to make this tongue mod appears in my game since several hours but I don't understand what did I miss.

I wanted to install it as I head accessory, but it didn't show. Here are the files that I put in my mods folder :

- customtonguemesh1.package

- customtonguemesh2.package

- Azmodan22_UpdateRig.package

- NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package

- WW_Nandong_animations.package

Did I miss something ?

Thank you for helping !

did you install most updated wickedwhims mod?

if yes then you should delete azmodan22_updateRig.package

for accessories, you have to equipped it in CAS for every outfit category, then test it using wickedwhims mod in teasing category - tongue test

21 minutes ago, autobanned said:

did you install most updated wickedwhims mod?

if yes then you should delete azmodan22_updateRig.package

for accessories, you have to equipped it in CAS for every outfit category, then test it using wickedwhims mod in teasing category - tongue test

Yes, last version of WW mod.

I deleted azmoda22_updateRig.package but actually, the tongue option doesn't appear in CAS ...

23 minutes ago, MT123 said:

Yes, last version of WW mod.

I deleted azmoda22_updateRig.package but actually, the tongue option doesn't appear in CAS ...

you cant see the tongue in CAS, but with accessories, try change the color, then change the teeth so you can see color changes in sims mouth (it means the tongue is applied)

Spoiler

tongueaccesorries.thumb.jpg.42b9b38a09a0f18162ccee6b6ec0ec28.jpg

41 minutes ago, autobanned said:

you cant see the tongue in CAS, but with accessories, try change the color, then change the teeth so you can see color changes in sims mouth (it means the tongue is applied)

Reveal hidden contents

tongueaccesorries.thumb.jpg.42b9b38a09a0f18162ccee6b6ec0ec28.jpg

Oh nice ! I'm now able to see the tongue in CAS, I applied it to my sims in every outfit, I can see it in their mouth while they're talking. But it doesn't appear during the teasing animation .. :confused:

1 hour ago, MT123 said:

Oh nice ! I'm now able to see the tongue in CAS, I applied it to my sims in every outfit, I can see it in their mouth while they're talking. But it doesn't appear during the teasing animation .. :confused:

you test it using ww_nandong_animation right?

and what your game version is ?

49 minutes ago, damedragonfly said:

hello, I love the tongue mod. It makes a lot of the oral interactions so much better!!!

I do have a question, though. As you know, this mod conflicts with the remove eyelashes mod. Would you be able to make a version of the tongue meshes that removes the lashes mesh from the head model? It'd be great to kill two birds with one stone.

If not, that's okay. I find the non-default doesn't conflict with the lash remover.

Thanks again for what you've done :smile:

Hi damedragonfly, thankyou very much

and its already made,

check here : https://goo.gl/gDPbqX

3 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Hi Autobanned! I can't find any mention about no lashes version in the topic and can't find such link there. I also don't see 'no lashes' folder if I use the general link. Is this something you forgot to add?

at first post ?

ah yes, i did forgot to add link there :confounded:

9 hours ago, autobanned said:

you test it using ww_nandong_animation right?

and what your game version is ?

Yes I tried to use this animation but I can't see it under the teasing section ... 

I tried to delete it, download it again, but nothing change.

My game version is :  1.43.40.1220

1 hour ago, MT123 said:

Yes I tried to use this animation but I can't see it under the teasing section ... 

I tried to delete it, download it again, but nothing change.

My game version is :  1.43.40.1220

is there more update? last check it was still 1.42

can you attach gameversion.txt file in your sims4 folder here ?

2 hours ago, autobanned said:

is there more update? last check it was still 1.42

can you attach gameversion.txt file in your sims4 folder here ?

Hum I think so ? I did update my game earlier this week !

This is so weird .. I would bet that this morning it wasn't this version ! Whatever lol.. So you were right, as you'll see in the file attached, this is 1.42 .. 

GameVersion.txt

10 hours ago, MT123 said:

Hum I think so ? I did update my game earlier this week !

This is so weird .. I would bet that this morning it wasn't this version ! Whatever lol.. So you were right, as you'll see in the file attached, this is 1.42 .. 

GameVersion.txt

maybe a typo :smiley:

alright, i had re-test it female and male in all swatch, but it runs fine in game.

so please do this.

1. redownload tongue mod, it could be corrupted

2. >

- remove all mod you have out from sims4 mods folder to temporary folder except wickedwhims mod, tongue mod, and ww_nandong_animation and delete localthumbcache.package in sims4 folder

- run the game, applied tongue accessories to your sims, and test the animation. does the tongue show up now?

usually, tongue didnt show up, because game version isnt supported (but your, it should be supported), or there are other custom rig in your mod folder (if there are another custom rig, you will also have problem with animated penis)

19 hours ago, autobanned said:

maybe a typo :smiley:

alright, i had re-test it female and male in all swatch, but it runs fine in game.

so please do this.

1. redownload tongue mod, it could be corrupted

2. >

- remove all mod you have out from sims4 mods folder to temporary folder except wickedwhims mod, tongue mod, and ww_nandong_animation and delete localthumbcache.package in sims4 folder

- run the game, applied tongue accessories to your sims, and test the animation. does the tongue show up now?

usually, tongue didnt show up, because game version isnt supported (but your, it should be supported), or there are other custom rig in your mod folder (if there are another custom rig, you will also have problem with animated penis)

Well, thank you for taking time !

Then, I did everything you said and I definitely can see the tongue in CAS, I applied it as an accessory but I don't have your animation in the teasing section.

I removed all animations just to be sure, and I see only one which is from TURBODRIVER called Makeout Kiss (or something like that) but I can't see tongues in this one :classic_laugh:

On 20.4.2018 at 4:56 AM, autobanned said:

then check if you still have this file in your mods folder

1. TURBODRIVER_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigBreastsOverride.package

2. Denton47_Rigs.package

3. TURBODRIVER_Azmodan22_autobanned_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigOverride.package

4. Azmodan22_UpdatedRig.package

5. testcustomebonefortounge.package 

6. customebonefortounge.package

that was a custom rig mod that was released in Loverslab forum that i know..

1. B.C_BreastAnimOvrd_.package (this is similiar with denton47 mod)

and this is list for custom rig that released outside from Loverslab forum that i know

if you still have it, then remove it

if you didnt have any of those file, try with only wickedwhims mod and tongue mod.

remove localthumbcache.package in sims4 folder

then try tongue animation test (ww_nandong_animation.package)

Thanks for you Help. I have this Problem not more. :smiley: 

4 hours ago, MT123 said:

Well, thank you for taking time !

Then, I did everything you said and I definitely can see the tongue in CAS, I applied it as an accessory but I don't have your animation in the teasing section.

I removed all animations just to be sure, and I see only one which is from TURBODRIVER called Makeout Kiss (or something like that) but I can't see tongues in this one :classic_laugh:

oh my,

sorry, it should be on the floor (in the floor, click sex > teasing > tongue test)

Spoiler

teasing.jpg.cf2a7ae64ea15b2f6e33ad0967f59cd9.jpg

if you still cant find it in teasing category, please redownload the animation file

On 24/04/2018 at 4:35 AM, autobanned said:

oh my,

sorry, it should be on the floor (in the floor, click sex > teasing > tongue test)

Reveal hidden contents

teasing.jpg.cf2a7ae64ea15b2f6e33ad0967f59cd9.jpg

if you still cant find it in teasing category, please redownload the animation file

Bad news !

Sorry for the delay, well .. I tried on the floor, in teasing section and still not seeing the tongue test. I tried to remove it, and redownload it but still the same. It really doesn't appear in my game... I really don't understand why ... because on my WW_Installed_Animations.txt document, I can definitely see the tounge test as an installed animation !

44 minutes ago, MT123 said:

Bad news !

Sorry for the delay, well .. I tried on the floor, in teasing section and still not seeing the tongue test. I tried to remove it, and redownload it but still the same. It really doesn't appear in my game... I really don't understand why ... because on my WW_Installed_Animations.txt document, I can definitely see the tounge test as an installed animation !

it should be there,

this clip is for one actor, so when choosing teasing category, choose your selected sim, not the other sim (even the other sim are in same household)

other way round to test is use andrew pose pack http://sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio

5 hours ago, autobanned said:

it should be there,

this clip is for one actor, so when choosing teasing category, choose your selected sim, not the other sim (even the other sim are in same household)

other way round to test is use andrew pose pack http://sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio

Yeeeesssss !!!!!! It wooorrrkkkkssss !!!

I can see my Sim doing freakin weird things with her tongue lmao ! :classic_biggrin:

Thank you very much for taking so much time to help me !

6 hours ago, datmanv said:

Hey Autobanned, do i still need to keep NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability and should i remove ea eyelash removal because your mod already have it?

you still need to keep NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability file

and if you use head default replacement , then yes you have to remove other ea eyelash remover

• 3 weeks later...

Hi autobanned - Thank you for your amazing work. Small favor to ask. Please can you post the without ea eyelashes link on the first page? Maybe as beta? I had the missing face issue too for quite some time and just found the Mar 15 post from j27f1981 (thanks j27f1991) this morning and it instantly fixed my issue (I tried all the other options for weeks). Really not complaining just a request and we can test if for you and tell you what it fixes. Thanks again

4 minutes ago, Lindz said:

Hi autobanned - Thank you for your amazing work. Small favor to ask. Please can you post the without ea eyelashes link on the first page? Maybe as beta? I had the missing face issue too for quite some time and just found the Mar 15 post from j27f1981 (thanks j27f1991) this morning and it instantly fixed my issue (I tried all the other options for weeks). Really not complaining just a request and we can test if for you and tell you what it fixes. Thanks again

its already done after wildguy alert me about this too... :smiley:

but if you miss the link in first post, here the link https://goo.gl/gDPbqX

hmm, i have test it, and i havent found any problem with it,

but if you wanted test it more thoroughly and find a glitch/problem, please send report, and i will try to find solution for it

thankyou :smiley:

8 hours ago, autobanned said:

its already done after wildguy alert me about this too... :smiley:

but if you miss the link in first post, here the link https://goo.gl/gDPbqX

hmm, i have test it, and i havent found any problem with it,

but if you wanted test it more thoroughly and find a glitch/problem, please send report, and i will try to find solution for it

thankyou :smiley:

Thanks, I must have missed it on the first page some how. 

I got a strange trouble with Nandong default head and slider. All my new boyz and gurls are born with strange form of jaws. They looks like ugly transvestites and i can't fix it...
Not all ofc, but most of them. It's looks like boys has a gurls jaw and gurls has a boys.. Looks terrible and strange.