sims 4 tounge rigged

45 minutes ago, caghdhsjf said:

i have the necessary default files (the male and female defaults as well as the slider) in my mods folder, but the tongues refuse to show up in game, both in the world and in CAS. have i done something wrong?

if you have wickedwhims installed, then it could be conflicted mod

male/female default are head default replacement, any mod that use head resource will conflict with this.

mod that i know conflict are kijiko and cienz ea eyelash remover, do you have it?

Hi @autobanned,

It is only kijiko's ea eyelash remover that conflicts with your head default replacement or are kijiko's eyelashes conflicting as well?

I placed the files below on my Mods folder. Are those the only one I need?

1) NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package

2) NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package

3) NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package

4) WW_Nandong_animations.package

I got a bit confused and I want to make sure I'm getting the right ones.

Thanks for all your help.

3 hours ago, Argarth said:

Hi @autobanned,

It is only kijiko's ea eyelash remover that conflicts with your head default replacement or are kijiko's eyelashes conflicting as well?

I placed the files below on my Mods folder. Are those the only one I need?

1) NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package

2) NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package

3) NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package

4) WW_Nandong_animations.package

I got a bit confused and I want to make sure I'm getting the right ones.

Thanks for all your help.

only ea eyelash remover (both from kijiko and cienza)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Autobanned, I'm having a strange issue with the mod.

My random females come out with no face. It's weird cause it worked flawlessly before (just reinstalled my game). The male sims are untouched. I have fully tested it by removing all my cc and just leaving in your mod. I have no ea eyelash remover cc in the game.  I'm hoping you an idea on what could be the cause.

Untitled.jpg

3 hours ago, j27f1981 said:

Hi Autobanned, I'm having a strange issue with the mod.

My random females come out with no face. It's weird cause it worked flawlessly before (just reinstalled my game). The male sims are untouched. I have fully tested it by removing all my cc and just leaving in your mod. I have no ea eyelash remover cc in the game.  I'm hoping you an idea on what could be the cause.

Hi too j27f1981

yes i know several cause for this.

-incompatible game version

-corrupted package (you can redownload it)

- sometimes game cant load default replacement if the mod was put in deep than 2 subfolder (try put it directly in your mods folder)

- clearing sims4 cache folder sometimes fix glitch on game

but first, i need to know what game version you have,..

ps: i already created new one without ea eyelash and some minor improvement on texture, but i havent fully tested it.

but if you interested you can get the file here : https://goo.gl/gDPbqX

1 hour ago, autobanned said:

Hi too j27f1981

yes i know several cause for this.

-incompatible game version

-corrupted package (you can redownload it)

- sometimes game cant load default replacement if the mod was put in deep than 2 subfolder (try put it directly in your mods folder)

- clearing sims4 cache folder sometimes fix glitch on game

but first, i need to know what game version you have,..

ps: i already created new one without ea eyelash and some minor improvement on texture, but i havent fully tested it.

Thank you for responding so quickly. I have jungle adventures.. I have put it directly into the mods folder it didn't fix the issue.  I also made sub folder which I named !!tongue so it can be on top where I can find it. For sure I'll test it out. thanks.

1 hour ago, j27f1981 said:

Thank you for responding so quickly. I have jungle adventures.. I have put it directly into the mods folder it didn't fix the issue.  I also made sub folder which I named !!tongue so it can be on top where I can find it. For sure I'll test it out. thanks.

no problem at all,

as far as i test it, i didnt had any glitch / issue with the new one.

but if you still have any problem, or encounter with the new one, just post it here, i will try to find the solution

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SporpyPine said:

How do you know if it is working? I have it installed but I haven't seen it work yet. 

test it using animation clip that use tongue.

note : not every clip in ww animation using tongue and none base game animation using tongue

i already made one, just for simple or test it in game to see does the mod correctly installed in game (you can test it using andrew pose pack or using wickedwhims mod under teasing category)

file name are WW_Nandong_Animation.package and you can download it here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r4wbmdxsfzy4saa/AAB7a9Hgh9MafPFB7GqhVAhba?dl=0

19 hours ago, autobanned said:

test it using animation clip that use tongue.

note : not every clip in ww animation using tongue and none base game animation using tongue

i already made one, just for simple or test it in game to see does the mod correctly installed in game (you can test it using andrew pose pack or using wickedwhims mod under teasing category)

file name are WW_Nandong_Animation.package and you can download it here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r4wbmdxsfzy4saa/AAB7a9Hgh9MafPFB7GqhVAhba?dl=0

Thank you for the reply, also do you know any other WW that includes the tongue animation?

39 minutes ago, SporpyPine said:

Thank you for the reply, also do you know any other WW that includes the tongue animation?

i'm not following every author, so maybe i have miss some who made animation with tongue

and as far as i know, amra, azmodan, lupo, wild_guy, r-lo made some, but you should see other author in their thread, they do amazing work

On 16/03/2018 at 3:09 AM, autobanned said:

Hi!
I tested this version and the EA Lashes and Tongue are working well with one minor bug,

I don't know what exactly cause this but when sims are naked some custom hairs gains one blue patch, Didn't test without any other mods but without your mod the blue patch isn't there

5ad4e60c5685b_04-16-18_6-59-28PM.thumb.png.f125d7f3dbbdf1c275e0b74ad8b9dac6.png

1 hour ago, 0acme0 said:

Hi!
I tested this version and the EA Lashes and Tongue are working well with one minor bug,

I don't know what exactly cause this but when sims are naked some custom hairs gains one blue patch, Didn't test without any other mods but without your mod the blue patch isn't there

may i know what hair is that (found it, it was re-edit mesh Anto-Luna Hair from coupurelectrique isnt ?)

i'm going test it out ....

but its not happening at my sims

Spoiler

test1.jpg.9a6c54e995259aedaa7c672648d22f3b.jpg

but when i see the hair mesh the texture were overlapping with tongue, so i just remove the texture so its not overlapping with hair texture.

you may redownload the file at the same link ( here : https://goo.gl/gDPbqX )

if you still have the problem, i need screenshot your game option - display

14 minutes ago, Nirah said:

Hi :smiley:

I have recently the problem that the tongue is not in the mouth. Can someone help me please?

Hi Nirah,..

that because you have another custom rig for sims, or you dont have one

if you have installed correctly wickedwhims mod, then the problem is, you have another custom rig for sims (find it and remove it)

if you didnt install wickedwhims mod, then you need custom rig for tongue, and for this one i didnt share it because it can cause confusing for user (i only share it via pm)

so, first, did you install wickedwhims mod .122h version?

4 hours ago, Nirah said:

Hi thanks for you answer, Yes i have ww 122h.

then check if you still have this file in your mods folder

1. TURBODRIVER_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigBreastsOverride.package

2. Denton47_Rigs.package

3. TURBODRIVER_Azmodan22_autobanned_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigOverride.package

4. Azmodan22_UpdatedRig.package

5. testcustomebonefortounge.package 

6. customebonefortounge.package

that was a custom rig mod that was released in Loverslab forum that i know..

1. B.C_BreastAnimOvrd_.package (this is similiar with denton47 mod)

and this is list for custom rig that released outside from Loverslab forum that i know

if you still have it, then remove it

if you didnt have any of those file, try with only wickedwhims mod and tongue mod.

remove localthumbcache.package in sims4 folder

then try tongue animation test (ww_nandong_animation.package)

Hi autobanned, I've got a problem with the tongue showing in-game. I'm using the latest WhickedWhims version 3.2.4.122h and game version is 1.41. I have a tongue sub-folder in my Mods folder with the following files,

1. NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability

2. NANDONG_yfHeadDefault

3. NANDONG_ymHeadDefault

4. TOUNGE.blend

I've removed all kijiko files just to be sure. I tried using the animation test file and the tongue didn't show up. Am i missing something?