sims 4 tounge rigged

16 hours ago, LoLka Kiss said:
  Reveal hidden contents

20190314235402_1.jpg.e8e2a569f290aef09664b607a662856a.jpg20190314235405_1.jpg.5ce58640e776541e024b1ec1f8092a1d.jpg

both in women and in men

i'm gonna check this

2 hours ago, featherdowns said:

How do I prevent this mod from interfering with the bouning boobies and penis with dick bones mods?

this mod doesnt interfering with bouncing boobies and animated penis.

if you didnt want the mod, then simply dont install it.

1. Can I use both types of heads?

I use 3D eyelashes on my sims but the NPC sims won't always use those (they are tagged as glasses in cas) and will need the EA eyelashes.

2. Will the head work with CC teeth/hair/piercings/eyes etc?

3. Do the heads work for all sexually active ages?

(Teen-Elder)

4. Does the heads work on occult sims?

(Alien/Vampire)

5. is it possible to change colour on the tounge?

9 hours ago, NekoboyGames said:

1. Can I use both types of heads?

I use 3D eyelashes on my sims but the NPC sims won't always use those (they are tagged as glasses in cas) and will need the EA eyelashes.

2. Will the head work with CC teeth/hair/piercings/eyes etc?

3. Do the heads work for all sexually active ages?

(Teen-Elder)

(Alien/Vampire)

5. is it possible to change colour on the tounge?

1.= Both types of heads?  I use kijiko 3D lashes with glasses. they are tagged as ring. So i use the tongue file without EA lashes.

2.= Yes.

3.= Yes.

4.= Yes.

5.= No.

?

On 3/22/2019 at 7:17 PM, NekoboyGames said:

(Alien/Vampire)

Be careful if you like to "disallow CC for random/aliens/okkults" with Sims4Studio!

You have to put the tongue files out of the mod folder before and put it back later! The tongue is also Custom Content - have this in mind.

On 3/22/2019 at 11:55 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

1.= Both types of heads?  I use kijiko 3D lashes with glasses. they are tagged as ring. So i use the tongue file without EA lashes.

2.= Yes.

3.= Yes.

4.= Yes.

5.= No.

?

5. The tongues can be recolored.   In my game, I recolored them to look more realistic.

The method is the same as recoloring any other type of CC.    Open the default head package with Sims 4 studio, export the diffuse texture, recolor the texture as desired with any paint/photo program,  save the texture and import it back into the package.  Reducing the saturation of the color helps a lot if you're looking for a more natural look.

I've spent a couple days now on trying to figure this out myself, and going by what i can find in these comments. I've had similar problems to others, but non of the fixes work for me. The tounge no matter what is outside my sims had. Creation screen, in play while walking, sitting, etc. I've mauled my files over and over again. I've deleted and redownloaded.  I did, at one point get it to work right today. I don't know what I did, but now its not working again. could it be load order?

Mods i have are, Better Bodies, Wild guys mod better female details and his animation mods, EVE skin textrue, cmar's anatomy mods,  updated wicked whims mod (4.3.5.1390) and your tounge mods.  Example pics down below. 

I've also deleted that cache file after deleting/replacing/updating mods.

example 3.png

example 1.png

example 2.png

example 6.png

example 4.png

example 5.png

2 hours ago, Rickspicer said:

I just cleaned everthing out and the only thing i have is wickedwhims. and it's not working. smh the sims 4 does not want to work with me.

Try moving the NANDONG stuff into you BB folder with the other BB stuff.....that's where I have mine and it's working ok.

15 hours ago, Rickspicer said:

I've spent a couple days now on trying to figure this out myself, and going by what i can find in these comments. I've had similar problems to others, but non of the fixes work for me. The tounge no matter what is outside my sims had. Creation screen, in play while walking, sitting, etc. I've mauled my files over and over again. I've deleted and redownloaded.  I did, at one point get it to work right today. I don't know what I did, but now its not working again. could it be load order?

Mods i have are, Better Bodies, Wild guys mod better female details and his animation mods, EVE skin textrue, cmar's anatomy mods,  updated wicked whims mod (4.3.5.1390) and your tounge mods.  Example pics down below. 

I've also deleted that cache file after deleting/replacing/updating mods.

you have conflict rig mod, you have to find it, and remove it.

when you have problem with tongue, (floating tongue, then you will also have problem with animated penis)

On 3/23/2019 at 4:55 AM, B10HAZARD. said:

2.= Yes.

3.= Yes.

4.= Yes.

5.= No.

?

I didn't know there was ones that works with glasses. I had to use eyeliner ones when my sim has glasses. And I use the Kijiko 3D lashes but mine was installed in the glasses category.

On 3/24/2019 at 3:07 PM, Mariana Soprano said:

Be careful if you like to "disallow CC for random/aliens/okkults" with Sims4Studio!

You have to put the tongue files out of the mod folder before and put it back later! The tongue is also Custom Content - have this in mind.

I actually do the opposite. I always chose to allow CC for random/aliens/occult, bc I want all the CC to be available for everyone.

On 3/25/2019 at 4:41 AM, BadAngel said:

5. The tongues can be recolored.   In my game, I recolored them to look more realistic.

The method is the same as recoloring any other type of CC.    Open the default head package with Sims 4 studio, export the diffuse texture, recolor the texture as desired with any paint/photo program,  save the texture and import it back into the package.  Reducing the saturation of the color helps a lot if you're looking for a more natural look.

I was more of looking for a crazy colour to fit with aliens. I don't really know how to recolour or make my own CC.

13 minutes ago, NekoboyGames said:

I didn't know there was ones that works with glasses. I had to use eyeliner ones when my sim has glasses. And I use the Kijiko 3D lashes but mine was installed in the glasses category.

http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2-for-skin-detail-experimental/

You cant use ring with these though, unless you change it from using the ring slot.

1 minute ago, B10HAZARD. said:

http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2-for-skin-detail-experimental/

You cant use ring with these though, unless you change it from using the ring slot.

Ok, does it use same ring slot as nails? There are 7 ring slots I think. L&R ringfinger, L&R middlefinger, thumb and I think bothe pointing fingers. Will the NPCs use 3D lashes too? I dislike the EA lashes but I don't want NPCs to be without lashes.

21 hours ago, NekoboyGames said:

Ok, does it use same ring slot as nails? There are 7 ring slots I think. L&R ringfinger, L&R middlefinger, thumb and I think bothe pointing fingers. Will the NPCs use 3D lashes too? I dislike the EA lashes but I don't want NPCs to be without lashes.

Can't remember sorry, i just don't use any rings with this. i have nails in accessory slot's.  *Edit= In accessory/gloves slot.

If you use this, Don't use the EA lashes remover, as it's in this mod. (Tongue).