sims 4 tounge rigged

14 hours ago, Denton47 said:

You need to add the new Occult Mermaid flag to the head meshes, like this:

mermaid.png.c5316424fb90a7ac810a14ded407011a.png

I haven't done a lot of testing yet but it works in CAS.

I can't see the Occult: 2208 tag in my version of S4S. I tried to update to the newest I could find, which is  3.1.2.4 wishes. Is there something else I must do as well? Thanks!

7 hours ago, Fionna91 said:

I can't see the Occult: 2208 tag in my version of S4S. I tried to update to the newest I could find, which is  3.1.2.4 wishes. Is there something else I must do as well? Thanks!

You won't see Occult: 2208, you have to create it. The instructions are just a few posts above, read carefully and follow them exactly .

The new simsstudio4 3.1.2.5 wishes for pc update is out. Modified Denton47 instructions.

1. Open one of the NANDONG_yxHead_.. packages in S4Studio.
2. Select Warehouse tab.
3. Click on CAS Part.
4. Scroll to bottom and look for Tags and click Edit Items...
5. Click Add.
6. In Category select Occult.
7. In TagValue select Occult_Mermaid
8. Click Save.
9. Click Save again in the Warehouse tab.

Repeat for the other head package.

THANKS TO @DENTON47 for original instructions

Capture.PNG

@Denton47 Thankyou very much for the quick fix guide.

On 6/25/2019 at 1:29 PM, fantasticFoxx said:

Hello there! This is my first time posting anything here, anyway, for some reason this is happening on my sims in CAS, i'm not sure what might be causing this, does anyone here know?

The tongue is just a bit outside of the sims's head

hi fantasticFoxx, looks like you have another mod that modified default sims rig, you have to find it and remove it.

you could see this post for the mod that modified default sims rig https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-sims-4-tounge-rigged/page/14/?tab=comments#comment-2357397

9 hours ago, jasgre said:

Have the files linked in the first post been updated?  If not, would someone be kind enough to post updated files?  Not everyone uses S4S.  Thanks.

its updated

5 minutes ago, SP0 said:

How to adjust tongue length?

unfortunately, you cant do this in the game, but you have to modified the mesh and edit it to your liking.

5 minutes ago, funtimes89 said:

Im using S4S from a Mac, when I open S4S there is already occult 2208. I ignored this, and added a new occult following Denton's instruction and it's converting Occult 2208 into 8712. Not working in my game, at all! ? Any suggestions? 

autobanned has updated it, just DL it again.

make sure you delete the old files & the localthumbcache.package before you update . :) 

I posted this on the Discord but the Override Slider for the head, jaw & mouth is causing visual glitches on my end after doing a 50/50. It only happens to female sims Teen-Elder and it goes away for a little bit if you click another outfit but it eventually comes back. I'm on a Mac btw 

EDIT: Turns out there's a problem using the EA Eyelash Vers. This doesn't occur using the No EA Lashes Ver.

973618531_07-05-19_34821PM.png.76acff70dbd31065f36e994bae94d664.png1781581843_07-04-19_102658PM.png.f7338afa532046dc4085126a8cf72cb5.png

07-04-19_11:06:12 PM.png

On 6/21/2019 at 3:52 PM, Denton47 said:

Not sure what you mean, this is the procedure:

1. Open one of the NANDONG_yxHead_.. packages in S4Studio.
2. Select Warehouse tab.
3. Click on CAS Part.
4. Scroll down to Tags and click Edit Items...
5. Click Add.
6. In Category select Occult.
7. In TagValueNumber type the value 2208.
8. Click Save.
9. Click Save again in the Warehouse tab.

Repeat for the other head package.

I have been playing a Mermaid for about an hour now and no problems so far.

Thanks for the tip,ripped face mermaid was scary ,  I were waiting  till mermaid tail were fixed for custom skins, no shiny textures, or broken alpha cc to create one mermaid, but face dissapeared xd, tuto fix it.

12-07-2019_23-01-29.png

13-07-2019_0-03-25.png

it wont work or show up at all im my game after the island living add on. It no longer works or shows up in game? I tried the instruction /\ but no no tounge at all ? can any one advise me on how to get it to show up and work again in game its realy frustrating me now grrrr ? I even tried the Noir one that didnt show up either. But i prefer this one please is there anyone who can help ?

best wishes

Steve ?

Its ok its working again now YAY. I had 3 broken mods that was preventing it from working some one pointed me in the right direction removed then and now all good again ?

On 7/5/2019 at 11:07 PM, beastbybay said:

I posted this on the Discord but the Override Slider for the head, jaw & mouth is causing visual glitches on my end after doing a 50/50. It only happens to female sims Teen-Elder and it goes away for a little bit if you click another outfit but it eventually comes back. I'm on a Mac btw 

EDIT: Turns out there's a problem using the EA Eyelash Vers. This doesn't occur using the No EA Lashes Ver.

973618531_07-05-19_34821PM.png.76acff70dbd31065f36e994bae94d664.png

Been having this same issue, also on Mac. Hopefully someone can make a fix?

Sorry this is a bit of a long one.

Was this mod updated? Because I am having an issue with the missing face but its not all the sims. It's not even only mermaids. It's random townies.

Some have missing faces and some don't. One guy, a random townie (apparently who's also a doctor. He delivered my mermaid sims baby) invited her to a random costume party (suspect but ok). I took an interest in him for a story line. When I got to the lot, he had a missing face. I gave him a new face (as an experiment)  but soon as he got done woohooing (autonomously) with a random dude on the lot , his face was gone again. Soon as I made him get dressed, he put his face back on.

His partner never lost his face.

But while I was looking through the MCC contact list of sims in the world, several sims were missing faces. More sims stared to pop up at the party, in costume with no faces. Not mermaids because some of them are base game sims.

Random woohoo party guy actually had a husband waiting for him back home. So I popped into his household and had them woohoo to see if either of them lost their face. Nope.

My main sim, a female mermaid has not lost her face once.

I was looking through the comments and some people batch fixed this mod with Sims4Studio. I tried that. I thought I did it right but I was still getting the face glitch. I looked back through the comments and apparently this has been updated so I re-downloaded it (the No-EA one) but I can't seem to find the

NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package 

Am I stupid? I don't see where I need to download it from. I can't find a link.

Because I already have it in my mods folder, so I got it originally from somewhere. And if I'm updating the No EA package, don't I need to update everything else?

I'm very confused and a little frustrated. This weird glitch seems to happen randomly, to random sims in random situations which makes it difficult to track down.

I'm scared to play any of my other saves in case the "no face curse" infects those townies. lol

1 hour ago, RozseTww said:

Sorry this is a bit of a long one.

Was this mod updated? Because I am having an issue with the missing face but its not all the sims. It's not even only mermaids. It's random townies.

Some have missing faces and some don't. One guy, a random townie (apparently who's also a doctor. He delivered my mermaid sims baby) invited her to a random costume party (suspect but ok). I took an interest in him for a story line. When I got to the lot, he had a missing face. I gave him a new face (as an experiment)  but soon as he got done woohooing (autonomously) with a random dude on the lot , his face was gone again. Soon as I made him get dressed, he put his face back on.

His partner never lost his face.

But while I was looking through the MCC contact list of sims in the world, several sims were missing faces. More sims stared to pop up at the party, in costume with no faces. Not mermaids because some of them are base game sims.

Random woohoo party guy actually had a husband waiting for him back home. So I popped into his household and had them woohoo to see if either of them lost their face. Nope.

My main sim, a female mermaid has not lost her face once.

I was looking through the comments and some people batch fixed this mod with Sims4Studio. I tried that. I thought I did it right but I was still getting the face glitch. I looked back through the comments and apparently this has been updated so I re-downloaded it (the No-EA one) but I can't seem to find the

NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package 

Am I stupid? I don't see where I need to download it from. I can't find a link.

Because I already have it in my mods folder, so I got it originally from somewhere. And if I'm updating the No EA package, don't I need to update everything else?

I'm very confused and a little frustrated. This weird glitch seems to happen randomly, to random sims in random situations which makes it difficult to track down.

I'm scared to play any of my other saves in case the "no face curse" infects those townies. lol

CC eyelashes also cause this....I think there's one,mod I think called no ea eyelashes which causes this too...do you use that? 

24 minutes ago, procian said:

CC eyelashes also cause this....I think there's one,mod I think called no ea eyelashes which causes this too...do you use that? 

I use to use the No EA eyelash mod but since discovering this one, no point in using that. I did hear that that mod was typically the issue when people had this glitch.

I do use a couple eyelashes.

Kijiko (which I'm sure I updated for the patch. I could always try again...)

And PBJEyelashes

1 hour ago, RozseTww said:

I use to use the No EA eyelash mod but since discovering this one, no point in using that. I did hear that that mod was typically the issue when people had this glitch.

I do use a couple eyelashes.

Kijiko (which I'm sure I updated for the patch. I could always try again...)

And PBJEyelashes

You should delete the No EA eyelash mod if you use this version. 

No eyelashes tongue version should look like this first picture.

I use with Kijiko lashes, like this in the second picture.

Hope this helps. :) 

Screenshot (29).png

Screenshot (28).png

4 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

You should delete the No EA eyelash mod if you use this version. 

No eyelashes tongue version should look like this first picture.

I use with Kijiko lashes, like this in the second picture.

Hope this helps. :) 

Screenshot (29).png

Screenshot (28).png

Yeah, I don't use the No Eyelash Mod anymore. I haven't since I started using this mod. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that.

My files look the same basically. I do have more Kijiko files than you but I'm going to delete them, re-download them go into game and play for a bit to see if I see any missing faces. I wonder if that patch tomorrow will just break it again anyways. *sigh

Update: So I am still having an issue with the face thing.

I have updated all my other mods/cc (It doesn't look like the patch broke much. Yay!). Tested the game, the sims face still disappears when woohooing.

I removed everything but this mod and MCC and WW. I still get the same glitch.

I re-downloaded this mod, tried again. Still getting the same problem. ?

atm the only thing in my mods folder is this mod, mcc and WW (none of the animations or objects. Just the mod)

I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what else to do.