sims 4 tounge rigged

3 hours ago, asdfasdfasdfgasd said:

Hey, this mod works with last patch?

it works,

the problem is with first person view, that in certain angles you could see the tip from the tongue

On 11/27/2018 at 10:15 PM, Skojz said:

Whats the face mod you used for the videos and the ingame CAS pics? Its really cute.

it's come from ms blue skin, but i forgot which version

its a full body skin, but i just take only face overlay and put it into another body skin.

i edit too much the face overlay. even if you put same mod, you will have different result

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, AngelicBrat09 said:

do i need to equip it so it doesn't float above my sims heads or anything? or did i do something wrong? ?

if it float, it mean you have already equip it, but you have conflicted custom sims rig.

see this post to see other custom sims rig mod  > https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-sims-4-tounge-rigged/?do=findComment&comment=2357397

On 11/27/2018 at 1:27 PM, autobanned said:

ah, yep

it's same step, but i still got first person problem (the tongue is visible in first person view)

solution is, i had to make it shorter / deeper, but i have to check the impact with every animation

Thanks for working on it though if you are!

Was going to ask if the first person tongue view was just going to be constant thing. ?

10 hours ago, ponnysugar said:

my sims being black when i installed it someone can help me , i use hq mod

i'm sorry, but this mod doesnt support hq mod

On 12/10/2018 at 12:53 AM, elbyrne said:

Was going to ask if the first person tongue view was just going to be constant thing. ?

i'm sorry

i havent found solution yet, so you will had some portion of the tongue when viewing in first person view

Can somebody help me please? I have this tongue mod in my modsfolder for months and i have never seen a tongue in game. I have Amra's, Mike's and Oolalaworld animations. I already tried the package with ea eyelashes and the package without ea eylashes. I don't have Cien no ea eyelashes but do have Kijko eyelash remover.(this only for the played sim). At the moment i have these 3 files in my modsfolder : Nandong YF head default, YM head default and overrideheadjawmouth compatibility folder. And the animation package. I also use Sophure allures breast mod. And CMAR's adult default skins. And of course a lot of cc.  I already checked for conflicts but i can't find any. I just can't figure out what i'm doing wrong that the tongue is never showing up.

3 hours ago, Zilvertink said:

Can somebody help me please? I have this tongue mod in my modsfolder for months and i have never seen a tongue in game. I have Amra's, Mike's and Oolalaworld animations. I already tried the package with ea eyelashes and the package without ea eylashes. I don't have Cien no ea eyelashes but do have Kijko eyelash remover.(this only for the played sim). At the moment i have these 3 files in my modsfolder : Nandong YF head default, YM head default and overrideheadjawmouth compatibility folder. And the animation package. I also use Sophure allures breast mod. And CMAR's adult default skins. And of course a lot of cc.  I already checked for conflicts but i can't find any. I just can't figure out what i'm doing wrong that the tongue is never showing up.

conflict with kijiko eyelash remover (remove it)

install tongue mod with no ea eyelash, if you want to remove ea eyelash

1 hour ago, autobanned said:

conflict with kijiko eyelash remover (remove it)

install tongue mod with no ea eyelash, if you want to remove ea eyelash

Thank you . I will try again without the kijiko Eylash remover (i thought only cien roza's mod was conflicting with your mod). But i also already tried it with your mod with ea eyelashes and without ea eyelashes and still didn't see the tongue. So i will redownload your tongue mod again, to see if the mod in my folder hasn't gotten corrupted somehow, and try again.

On 11/15/2018 at 2:42 AM, Buddy16 said:

with the new patch and 1st person view the tounge is visible in 1st person but idk if that's because of the 1st person cam not really fixed ( I saw some people could see teeth and stuff like that in 1st person) or if that happens because with this mod the tounge is a real thing inside a sims mouth and because of that will be visible

On 11/18/2018 at 10:43 PM, Kadir said:

Yes i used the Batch fix! i stopped playing a few month and with the new DLCs i updated the Mods and thought i should use the Batch fix in case i missed some CC not to use on Random NPCs.

After i Posted, i redownloaded the Mod and it fixed it, i just need to go to CAS for the affected npc and confirm it, and their faces are visible again.

Thanks for the info, next time i will keep that in mind.  Btw. What kind of Age bug? does it Reset or Set the Sims age while in CAS?

And yeah, the Tounge seems to be standing a bit out in First person, but it really isnt bothering me. Dosent seem to be blocking the screen so much.

On 11/21/2018 at 1:16 AM, Jace5 said:

Damn no fix for the tongue in first person? I don't wanna remove this from my game cause alot of animations use it, but its kinda annoying how it just floats.

On 11/22/2018 at 1:38 AM, Buddy16 said:

Idk where I read that but Noir did make a tongue that isn't visible in 1st person maybe ask her?

On 11/25/2018 at 7:42 AM, JackiMah324 said:

Hey @autobanned is there a way that you can make the rig without it interfering/showing up in the First Person View Mode? kind of like how Kijiko did with his 3D-Eyelashes?

*Maybe he could help you out by telling you what he did with his. There has to be a way because all of the EA hairstyles don't get in the way of 1st person view mode but  a lot of the CC ones do.

On 11/28/2018 at 5:58 AM, SCarverOrne said:

I noticed this too. Hoping you will be able to work it out. :)

On 12/10/2018 at 12:53 AM, elbyrne said:

On 12/20/2018 at 2:09 AM, ecock11 said:

Is there a fix for the first-person view? I can see the tongue.

Thank you 

On 12/21/2018 at 1:54 PM, SCarverOrne said:

Is there no way to make the tongue object itself fade into invisibility when viewed close-up, such as first person view?

updated,

if you still have problem with first person view, inform me.

2a version (tongue with EA eyelash)

then download updated file  NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package and NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package in here >> https://goo.gl/nW5FDP

2b version (tongue wthout EA eyelash)

then download updated file in here : https://goo.gl/gDPbqX

copy and replace to your sims 4 mods folder.

25 minutes ago, worldcompany said:

Is great to see an update now since EA is adding first person view to the Sims 4, clicking Tab + Shift, would you make it able to convert it to invisible on First Person Camera?

have you tried update it?

it should be fixed in first person camera,

if you have update it, but still have the problem, inform me