sims 4 tounge rigged

2 hours ago, autobanned said:

Thank you so much! ā¤ļø

Okay sad but funny story, it doesn't work for some reason... Am I just cursed xD

I will test things again andĀ move all myĀ other mods and leave it with just ww and see if it works, I will keep you updated...Ā 

Update: It works just fine now, just had a mod that conflicted with it as I thought. Thank you so much again, I love it!

9 hours ago, imback6 said:

Do I need any other files to use my tongue as a default?Ā I tested it with a pose player, but my tongue won't show up.......

1.PNG

2.PNG

it's could be mod conflict. or you didnt have ww mod installed

oh, choose one between nandong_yfheaddefault or nandong_yfheaddefault replacement without EA eyelash

if you want no ea eyelash then remove nandong_yfheaddefault.package

Ā 

9 hours ago, horcruxz1 said:

hmmm yeah that's weird... everything fine with just two of those.

and I just realize the tongue that floats doesn't look like the tongue from this mod.

then it's conflict mod, you have to find another custom sims rig mod and remove it.

Ā 

5 hours ago, InsideTheFire993 said:

For anyone whos having trouble i downloaded the ea lash replacer mod last night and once i deleted it my tongue was back lol disregard my message i sent to you autobanned

happy simming :D

I keep testing, but my tongue won't show up.......what should I do?....
WW modĀ is already installed.

Now there are WW modĀ and NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package,
NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package,
NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package,
and WW_Nandong_animations.package in my mod folder.
Do I need any other files besides these?
Ā 

tongue.gif

2019-02-28_5-54-42Ā PM.png

5 hours ago, imback6 said:

I keep testing, but my tongue won't show up.......what should I do?....
WW modĀ is already installed.

Now there are WW modĀ and NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package,
NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package,
NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package,
and WW_Nandong_animations.package in my mod folder.
Do I need any other files besides these?

no, thats all, but you need ww mod installed

Ā 

if the tongue still doesnt show up, then theres possibility you have conflicted mod, see this post how to know that you have conflict mod for tongue (head default replacement) >> https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-sims-4-tounge-rigged/?do=findComment&comment=2369730

Ā 

Ā 

5 hours ago, autobanned said:

no, thats all, but you need ww mod installed

Ā 

if the tongue still doesnt show up, then theres possibility you have conflicted mod, see this post how to know that you have conflict mod for tongue (head default replacement) >> https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-sims-4-tounge-rigged/?do=findComment&comment=2369730

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

WW mode is already installed......

Ā 

10.PNG.7e23ad39b8a07533ef424e2b51718700.PNG

NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package,Ā NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.packageĀ and Cien Ā  - Ā  No EA Lashes V3 Ā For Ā  - Ā  For All.packageĀ are installed together. Do I have to delete Cien Ā  - Ā  No EA Lashes V3 Ā For Ā  - Ā  For All.package?

2 hours ago, imback6 said:

Ā 

WW mode is already installed......

NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package,Ā NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.packageĀ and Cien Ā  - Ā  No EA Lashes V3 Ā For Ā  - Ā  For All.packageĀ are installed together. Do I have to delete Cien Ā  - Ā  No EA Lashes V3 Ā For Ā  - Ā  For All.package?

yes you have to delete it,

use this file : NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package and NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package

if you want no ea eyelash

4 hours ago, autobanned said:

yes you have to delete it,

use this file : NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package and NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash.package

if you want no ea eyelash

Ā 

Thank you VERY MUCH

Before I download this I have a question or two..

Ā 

- Does it change the size/shape of a Sim's head?

- Will it work with any sort of lips? (a few of mine have huge mouths, therefore, thicker lips)

21 minutes ago, vstrauss666 said:

Before I download this I have a question or two..

Ā 

- Does it change the size/shape of a Sim's head?

- Will it work with any sort of lips? (a few of mine have huge mouths, therefore, thicker lips)

- No

- Yes

:)Ā 

2 hours ago, asdfasdfasdfgasd said:

Can some1 tell me why one of my sim have tougne and 2nd not? Male sim has, female not. Why? I haveĀ "Default Replacement without EA Eyelash".

You need these 3 files.

I don't know why your 2nd Sim didn't have a tongue though...maybe he/she has a short tongue? Do they talk different from other sims? ;)Ā 

Screenshot (3).png

If you disallow CC by S4S (Sims 4 Studio), some of the needed CC could be disabled - so better take the tongues out of the folder before you disallow CC and bring the tongue files back later.

Ā 

If you miss the tongue in animations, some animatioins still got no AT, and cannot not show the playful tongues.

Ā