C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\GraphicsRules.sgr

-Remove the line that says:

setProp $ConfigGroupEnableSoftwareSkinning true

-save the file, restart game.

Source= SimGuruNick on twitter.

? 

Not working.

On 11/21/2018 at 1:16 AM, Jace5 said:

Damn no fix for the tongue in first person? I don't wanna remove this from my game cause alot of animations use it, but its kinda annoying how it just floats.

hi Jace5, i'm sorry, but i havent found solution yet,
i could make it shorter, but i have to check the impact on all animation

On 11/22/2018 at 7:03 AM, ArsenicFlask said:

I have a problem that the tounge floats below the nose or next to the head.

Hi ArsenicFlask,

you have conflicted custom sims rig mod, you have to find it and remove it

9 hours ago, Deamond said:

Not working.

that solution only works, if you play the game using Intel Graphic

13 hours ago, autobanned said:

hi Jace5, i'm sorry, but i havent found solution yet,
i could make it shorter, but i have to check the impact on all animation

Hi ArsenicFlask,

you have conflicted custom sims rig mod, you have to find it and remove it

that solution only works, if you play the game using Intel Graphic

I think Sims developers should fix this. This affects a lot of mods (hairstyles, teeth...).

1 hour ago, JackiMah324 said:

Hey @autobanned is there a way that you can make the rig without it interfering/showing up in the First Person View Mode? kind of like how Kijiko did with his 3D-Eyelashes?

*Maybe he could help you out by telling you what he did with his. There has to be a way because all of the EA hairstyles don't get in the way of 1st person view mode but  a lot of the CC ones do.

alright, i'm gonna check his 3d eyelash and see what i can do

thankyou

59 minutes ago, Latuda said:

For the eyelashes I use to have the 3D +Uncurled edition and the mesh expansion. Now i'm confused about all those new files to download ?

3 files, these are the ones i use. 

- [Kijiko]eyelash_version2_SkinDetail[experimental

- [Kijiko]eyelash_version2_SkinDetail_Kids[experimental]

- [Kijiko]eyelash_version2_Toddler_SkinDetail[experimental]

2 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

3 files, these are the ones i use. 

- [Kijiko]eyelash_version2_SkinDetail[experimental

- [Kijiko]eyelash_version2_SkinDetail_Kids[experimental]

- [Kijiko]eyelash_version2_Toddler_SkinDetail[experimental]

Thank you B10HAZARD !

For some reason, with the default head replacements, Father Winter's head is invisible but in CAS mode it's fine. This is the only known NPC that has this problem. Removing the files returns his face.

I wonder if Father Winter is technically still "broken" since the 1.47.51 patch because the tongue should work on Father Winter just fine otherwise...

6 minutes ago, PrinJess said:

For some reason, with the default head replacements, Father Winter's head is invisible but in CAS mode it's fine. This is the only known NPC that has this problem. Removing the files returns his face.

That is weird.

Do you have pictures? I wanna see a Headless Santa! 

52 minutes ago, PrinJess said:

Okay, it's not limited to Father Winter: my child grew into a teen and now her face went missing. For now I'll just stick to the accessory tongue.

have you done batch fix using sims4 studio recently ?

see if head default replacement with tongue are in sims4studio backup folder.

if the file are in sims4studio backup folder, then move it back to your sims4 mods folder (replace if asked)

or you can simply redownload the file then copy it to sims4 mods folder (replace the file if asked)

On 11/22/2018 at 12:19 AM, Jace5 said:

I found that one I like this one cause its longer but I will use that for nowI guess

Hi. I've scrolled Noir's posts, but didn't find any tongue stuff, can you link it or show me where to get it, please ? This tongue glitch is driving me insane...

2 hours ago, PrinJess said:

Okay, it's not limited to Father Winter: my child grew into a teen and now her face went missing. For now I'll just stick to the accessory tongue.

Weird, i have never seen that happen in sims4.

I have had it happen in fallout4 & one of the assasins creed games. they were both on release base game bugs.

Are you using any skin overlays, (just guessing here) but you probably already checked that! 

Haven't seen anything, but has anyone else had this issue?

Edit*  Sorry autobanned, i didn't see your reply.

7 hours ago, Hellhaine said:

Hi. I've scrolled Noir's posts, but didn't find any tongue stuff, can you link it or show me where to get it, please ? This tongue glitch is driving me insane...

Sorry if you can not find the tongue, this mod is only for my Patrons.

8 hours ago, autobanned said:

have you done batch fix using sims4 studio recently ?

see if head default replacement with tongue are in sims4studio backup folder.

if the file are in sims4studio backup folder, then move it back to your sims4 mods folder (replace if asked)

or you can simply redownload the file then copy it to sims4 mods folder (replace the file if asked)

Hey. I have issues too with the tongue after the new patch of the game, similar to those ones that you have. What I did to fix this was cloning again the head replacement files using Sims4CASTools.

1. Import only the mesh of the tongue from blender to one package file using Sims4Studio.
  2. Clone a new head replacement file. Open Sims4CAStools go to the tab Cloning Tool and select on Species: Human, Gender: All, Age: YoungAdult, Type: Head, BaseGame/ Pack: Base Game and select Clone Game CAS Part.
  3. Select the correct item to clone. (There will appear four options, the first to are the correct ones for each gender, the last two are the mannequins). And select the swatch to clone from the selected item. (It appears only one, select that.)
  4. On Select Option, change form New Custom Content to Default Replacement and click on Clone!. (Leve the name of the file as it is, you can change it later).
  5. Open the package file with the tongue mesh with Sims4CASTools go to Clone package Editor > Mesh Manager. Select on View: by Mesh Part then on Export Settings select TS4 and export the mesh to a .simgeom file.
  6. Open the new package of the head replacement with the same tool and export all the lods to a .simgeom file.
  7. Then go to Mesh Tools > Geom Tools > Combine Geom Meshes. And combine each lod with the mesh of the tongue.
  8. Go back to Clone package Editor > Mesh Manager and Import the new .simgeom files to the package. (Click on Commit Changes every time after import a new lod).
  9. Go to Clone package Editor > Mesh Proprieties and Fixes and on Arm Positioning select the last option: Head, Top, Bottom, Feet. Click on Fix Arm Positioning then on Commit Changes and Save.

This should fix any problem. At least it worked for me.

17 hours ago, .Noir. said:

Sorry if you can not find the tongue, this mod is only for my Patrons.

Hey. I have issues too with the tongue after the new patch of the game, similar to those ones that you have. What I did to fix this was cloning again the head replacement files using Sims4CASTools.

This should fix any problem. At least it worked for me.

ah, yep

it's same step, but i still got first person problem (the tongue is visible in first person view)

solution is, i had to make it shorter / deeper, but i have to check the impact with every animation

9 hours ago, autobanned said:

ah, yep

it's same step, but i still got first person problem (the tongue is visible in first person view)

solution is, i had to make it shorter / deeper, but i have to check the impact with every animation

I noticed this too. Hoping you will be able to work it out. :)