Bimbo Aspirations and Trait for The Sims 4 (2020-05-30) [BROKEN]

On 11/17/2020 at 2:10 PM, Sanguine Rose 666 said:

Hey!

I can't continue either of the aspirations when it comes to kissing someone for the first time in a sertain outfit.

The count won't move at all, no matter what I wear. Any ideas?

Ty in advance ❤️

Make sure you don't have the First Kiss effect on when you do another First Kiss. The game only registers one at a time.

On 11/19/2020 at 7:16 AM, DarkAudit said:

In case OP happens to check in, I've taken the liberty of making the ID fix. I haven't tested this yet, so use at your own risk.

SkyrimLL_BimboAspiration_NOV2020.package 68.27 kB · 30 downloads

Thanks.. What do you mean by fixing the IDs?

1 hour ago, L4put4 said:

Sorry if I'm stupid, but how do I do drugs? Tried installing and using base mental drugs, but doesn't work.

This mod has nothing to do with drugs. Is one of the objectives causing confusion?

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

What do you mean by fixing the IDs?

The latest patch made 32-bit trait IDs mandatory for the profiles to work. Previously you'd just see "unknown trait" any time you'd mouseover a sim in the relationships tab or conversation bar. What was once merely an annoyance was now broken.

To fix that, the change to 32-bit IDs was necessary. A little bit of tweaking and it's done. The caveat to that is the game now sees it as a new trait. You have to reassign it to an affected sim in a save or your library.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, ArchSkylar said:

i'm afraid to try that

And why is that?

I haven't given it to any of my played sims, but it appears to be working properly. It's in the aspirations menu like it's supposed to, and the AOE moodlets when an NPC with one of the related traits is near is working.

• 3 months later...
31 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

This mod looks really cool but I never tried Sims with modded content. Can you change sims somwhat natural looking and remove the annoying sounds they make and improve the models to make it enjoyable content? :D

I don't know about changing the sounds they make but you can change just about everything else with mods.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Petr54 said:

Do I understand correctly that only the 32-bit version Legacy has been updated? Sorry for my bad english.

Maybe @hentaifreak can comment but it looks like this is about changing the format of internal identifiers and not about the format of the mod itself.

6 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

but it looks like this is about changing the format of internal identifiers and not about the format of the mod itself.

Nothing is said about compatibility with version 1.73.

And another question, download only the updated SkyrimLL_BimboTrait_32BitID_20210507? Sorry again for my bad english. This is not my native language.

1 hour ago, Petr54 said:

You don't want to answer, this is a sign of arrogance.

I do want to answer, I've just been away from the computer... I'm sorry for the delay in my response.

As far as I can tell it works with 1.73, but I'm also using the main aspiration package file above from @DarkAudit (Thank you!). However, If there are things that don't work from the Bimbo trait I'm happy to dig deeper and see if I'm able to fix. So, to clarify, you would need both the main SkyrimLL_BimboAspiration package file and SkyrimLL_BimboTrait package file, unless you only want the features from one or the other.

And thanks @DeepBlueFrog , I can confirm my updated file above is really just about changing the format of the internal identifiers.

Finally, re: the Legacy version... honestly, I'm not even sure what the difference is... but to the best of my knowledge I don't believe I am using it. ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2021 at 7:19 AM, Petr54 said:

You don't want to answer, this is a sign of arrogance.

It is also a sign of cluelessness.

With the many issues LL ran into lately, I did not notice there was a message in this thread until today.

Thanks to @hentaifreak for answering while I was 'away'.

1 hour ago, Petr54 said:

Besides being arrogant, you are also a rude person.

I often saw your presence on the site after my post, I watched you. You have been on the site and have seen my message. So your attempts to explain that you did not see my message are just excuses.

Being on the site and responding to certain thread doesn't mean I deliberately ignored your post. It means I did not see there was something new here.

"Cluelessness" was meant about myself... I was clueless there was a new message. I tried to follow the threads I posted into but without a reliable feed, it was easy to miss some. 

That was in no way intended that I am directly ignoring *you*.

Sometimes, the simplest answer is the right one. I did not see there was a new message in this thread. Period.

I cannot ignore answering to a post if I just don't know there is a post to reply to.

Besides... I have uninstalled The Sims4 on my machine and I am focusing on other things, so I won't be monitoring this thread much in the future anyway.