Strippers and Stripper Poles?

Has anyone produced a stripper pole mod or a stripper mod? This is one that has popped up since the game came out, and I wasn't sure if anyone ever actually made one of these mods.

I know that there are various pose packs, or mods that either make the sole survivor dance or allow you to temporarily assign a dancing animation to a random NPC. Akarnan's "Invisible Furniture" has a dancing animation, but it's not one you can assign a settler to. It relies on the settler choosing to use it during "free time". What I'm asking about though is something more permanent and stable.

Has anyone created either a stripper pole object or a rug for dancing that a settler can be permanently assigned to in the same way they can be assigned to a merchant stall? 

Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Diamond City Expansion has an actual strip club in it, with working strippers.  It's a vanilla body mod (never-nudes), but you can download my CBBE patch for DCE here.  

While this is not a settlement buildable object as yet, it probably can be reverse engineered to do so.  Alternatively, Outcasts and Remnants has one strip club (Raider bar) and one seedy dance club where similar action is happening.

I do not yet personally know of a settlement mod for this.  There is Busy Settlers a settler idle animation mod, which has all sorts of settlement buildable options, but no dancing, as yet.  The author said it was "coming soon" many months ago, but hasn't updated it since.  I suppose this might be the easiest method to do it, as one would only need to import the dance animations in the same manner as the other idles, then tie to them to the same rug activator.

• 4 months later...

I apologizing for going all necro, but this is something I've wanted for quite a long time, too. I just thought I'd show that others were interested in this idea,  maybe now with AAF or FourPlay, someone could do something like this?

I build a hidden underground club under my player castle on Spectacle Island, and it's only missing a pole in the stage and hookers that do more than fade to black. 

12 hours ago, redlineGB said:

I apologizing for going all necro, but this is something I've wanted for quite a long time, too. I just thought I'd show that others were interested in this idea,  maybe now with AAF or FourPlay, someone could do something like this?

I build a hidden underground club under my player castle on Spectacle Island, and it's only missing a pole in the stage and hookers that do more than fade to black. 

I use Singing Settler and Invisible Furniture in my clubs which provides the invisible dance rugs for settlers to interact with. Dim lights, loud music....pretty immersive. 

• 5 months later...
On 10/18/2018 at 9:28 PM, Olmech said:

I use Singing Settler and Invisible Furniture in my clubs which provides the invisible dance rugs for settlers to interact with. Dim lights, loud music....pretty immersive. 

I use the same ,Singing settler & dance rugs you can assign settlers to them this one ,https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20651 ,works well for now

but would love to see a dance pole and some way to attract settles to the club

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...