[8-31-12 update] ZaZ Gags

um' date=' nothing dramtically different, rather slight colour-differences in the leatherstripes, for example: black, dark grey, dark brown, brown, shiny black... so, if the "alternate textures" thing works it would be perfekt. (and great!)

[/quote']I don't see that being an issue provided I don't get lazy.

very nice work done on this' date=' just my 2 cents on it - I can understand the desire to try to make it look as "lore-friendly" as possible, I'm not really fond of the "yarn-ball" texture. Any chance of keeping a matte black leather harness with a smooth red ball texture available as well? Especially for those of us fond of non lore-friendly outfits.[/quote']None of what I release will be a replacer, they will all be stand-alone with the exception of the gag positioning fixes I do.

EDIT: One of the things I'm trying to do now is work out texture issues because, to quote a wise-man, "I ain't as good as I once was." The "yarn ball" was a throw in and I'm trying different things, so.... I may not even be releasing any retextures for some time.

this is getting better and better ... :)

very good work

it would be very nice' date=' to have some slight colour variants available

(by the way: it seems that the link to the crafting esp is broken: "404 website not found"

[/quote']

I'll update the OP with an attachment of the .esp file.

it would be very nice' date=' to have some slight colour variants available[/quote']Define this if you don't mind because Mayatola and I have plans to put together a list of gags. There's two ways to go about this (possibly).

1. I create different colored gags that would be selectable and craftable. If you want something like this and/or are requesting a certain color combination of the gag and harness: define the specific combinations you would prefer and we'll see about accommodating them if they seem "lore friendly" because that's what I'm trying to stick with. I mean, I don't mind seeing perfect blacks or shiny iron on these models, but it's not exactly something Skyrim would have the technology to pull off, nor would they bother with it on items like this.

2. I've poked aroung the CK a bit and seen "Alternate Textures" listings for craftables. What I'm hoping this means is that the game will randomly selected a texture file when you craft/spawn an item. I would like to create 2-5 different textures for these gags because, let's face it, leather creases, stains, and wrinkles differently every time. Anyone who has info on if this is even possible with the CK, please let me know.

Even if it isn't possible, banging out a few extra textures won't exactly kill me.

Nice, looks like you've been busy! Might be slowing down for the next few days/weeks with the whole moving thing, otherwise I'd look into the CK thing for you. Great job though!

EDIT: One of the things I'm trying to do now is work out texture issues because' date=' to quote a wise-man, "I ain't as good as I once was." The "yarn ball" was a throw in and I'm trying different things, so.... I may not even be releasing any retextures for some time.

[/quote']

One I'd quite like to see, if you get to it, is one with the chaurus egg used as the ball.

If only so I can write a scene where the slaver tells his naked captives about what happened to the girl whose egg-gag wasn't really dead ...

One I'd quite like to see' date=' if you get to it, is one with the chaurus egg used as the ball.

If only so I can write a scene where the slaver tells his naked captives about what happened to the girl whose egg-gag wasn't really dead ...

[/quote']Something like this?:

Texturing into another round shape is pretty easy. It's working with the straps that will be more difficult. You may also have problems with this gag because the game likes to reset the "shout" animation used to force the mouth open.

If you want, I could go back to something like what Mastercchris originally posted (a gag that sits external of the mouth), but there will be clipping, albeit MUCh less than if the NPC/PC mouth closes their mouth on the gag I've posted.

If you want this gag "as is" to test yourself, let me know and I'll zip up the meshes and textures. You will need to handle its use as a replacer or stand-alone yourself.

As promised' date=' my screens. Warning, it's a lot. If possible, gonna include a zip with the full size images. These are ordered how I intended though, the zip is just the raw, unarranged images.

[snip']

Hope you all enjoyed. I really don't know what came over me, but I seriously had a blast making this. Laughed pretty hard at one point. I bet you can guess when? :P

Ok, so the zip is too big to upload lol. Oh well, not like anyone wants it anyway.

I loved your photos! I seriously need to get into Skyrim now.

Anyways, there's a real nice file/photo hosting site I recently found, you can sort into folders, choose public or private sharing, and it has a download all at once feature... and its free. The url is "http://minus.com". Here's one of my folders so you can see how it works: http://chaisy.minus.com/mu5gYXASt .

As promised' date=' my screens. Warning, it's a lot. If possible, gonna include a zip with the full size images. These are ordered how I intended though, the zip is just the raw, unarranged images.

[snip']

Hope you all enjoyed. I really don't know what came over me, but I seriously had a blast making this. Laughed pretty hard at one point. I bet you can guess when? :P

Ok, so the zip is too big to upload lol. Oh well, not like anyone wants it anyway.

I loved your photos! I seriously need to get into Skyrim now.

Anyways, there's a real nice file/photo hosting site I recently found, you can sort into folders, choose public or private sharing, and it has a download all at once feature... and its free. The url is "http://minus.com". Here's one of my folders so you can see how it works: http://chaisy.minus.com/mu5gYXASt .

Hehe, thanks, I'll check this out. Also, nice pics yourself!

Nice' date=' looks like you've been busy! Might be slowing down for the next few days/weeks with the whole moving thing, otherwise I'd look into the CK thing for you. Great job though!

[/quote']Trying to stay busy, that is. I finally snagged a copy of CS5 from the ol' lady, so I get to relearn not only texturing, but also using a new version of PS.

My other issue is that either nifskope is lying to me about the UV maps or I'm just not sizing the .dds files right (which shouldn't be an issue because IIRC texture positions are relative, not static). I may have to set aside any retexturing of the head harnesses until I work out what my problem is. I may have to just edit the UV maps myself anyway which I haven't done since..... ever.

In the mean time, I'm going to try and get xaz a lore friendly retexture of the bondage gag I sent his way.

EDIT: It's amazing how fast you figure out an issue when you aren't busy being an idiot.... I fixed the UV map issue... move along, nothing to see here.

One I'd quite like to see' date=' if you get to it, is one with the chaurus egg used as the ball.

[/quote']

Something like this?:

Yeah, exactly like that :) That's great.

If you want this gag "as is" to test yourself' date=' let me know and I'll zip up the meshes and textures. You will need to handle its use as a replacer or stand-alone yourself.

[/quote']

Yes please. I'm not sure when it'll get around to show up in game, but I'd love to test it.

I'll tell you one I do have an immediate use for if you feel so inclined: would it be possible to "alpha out" the straps and re-tex the ball to look like wadded up panties? Black ones for my immediate purposes.

I have a spot of public humiliation in mind and making this girl remove her knickers in public and put them in her mouth because she had nowhere else to carry them ... that would be sweet :D

I'll tell you one I do have an immediate use for if you feel so inclined: would it be possible to "alpha out" the straps and re-tex the ball to look like wadded up panties? Black ones for my immediate purposes.

I have a spot of public humiliation in mind and making this girl remove her knickers in public and put them in her mouth because she had nowhere else to carry them ... that would be sweet :D

ZIP File is attached. Should have all the textures in there. FYI: the metal.dds and metal_n.dds files are replacers, everything else is standalone or original to MCCs resources. Let me know if I missed anything.

As for the "panties" gag, I think a retexture is going to look terrible. I may give it a shot, but I have another idea. Give me a day or two on that one.

22933-1-1346197769.jpg

22933-2-1346197770.jpg

22933-3-1346197770.jpg

22933-4-1346197771.jpg

22933-5-1346197771.jpg

22933-1-1346197714.jpg

22933-2-1346197714.jpg

22933-3-1346197715.jpg

22933-4-1346197715.jpg

22933-5-1346197716.jpg

22933-4-1346197599.jpg

22933-3-1346197598.jpg

22933-1-1346197597.jpg

22933-2-1346197597.jpg

Been using this ENB for a week or so now (reallike enb), so I went from super bright and having to turn down brightness every time I load in to super dark and having to use candlelight even in broad daylight to take screens.

Also, nice work CaptainChaos! :) Meant to use your new ballgag too, but remembered that I forgot to copy it after I loaded in all my characters. :(

22933-1-1346197769.jpg

22933-2-1346197770.jpg

22933-3-1346197770.jpg

22933-4-1346197771.jpg

22933-5-1346197771.jpg

22933-1-1346197714.jpg

22933-2-1346197714.jpg

22933-3-1346197715.jpg

22933-4-1346197715.jpg

22933-5-1346197716.jpg

22933-4-1346197599.jpg

22933-3-1346197598.jpg

22933-1-1346197597.jpg

22933-2-1346197597.jpg

Been using this ENB for a week or so now (reallike enb)' date=' so I went from super bright and having to turn down brightness every time I load in to super dark and having to use candlelight even in broad daylight to take screens.

Also, nice work CaptainChaos! :) Meant to use your new ballgag too, but remembered that I forgot to copy it after I loaded in all my characters. :(

[/quote']

Was there a second update to the ring gag? It's still kinda off in my characters mouth. Did i miss something?

Also' date=' nice work CaptainChaos! :) Meant to use your new ballgag too, but remembered that I forgot to copy it after I loaded in all my characters. :(

[/quote']Yea, you should keep track of this stuff because my editing folder is one huge mess right now. I finally had to go and just manually delete my backups of MCs old ball/ring gag because I kept grabbing them and wasting what little time I have editing them, then realising I was using the wrong ones. As part of this, I lost a lot of my positioning edits and the damn piece of paper I had them all written down on.

Was there a second update to the ring gag? It's still kinda off in my characters mouth. Did i miss something?

MC released an update that fixed a few positioning issues and made the mesh easier to change in nifskope. I then made some changes for positioing sake' date=' but my edits won't work on all mouths because there's nothing I can anchor it to that will scale. Post a screenshot and I can likely say if there's a quick-fix. I'm almost positive anything you download from the first post is the latest and greatest version, but you may want to check with Mayatola.

Yo Doc. Ok, I tried messing with the ballgag, but that really didn't fly because it looked like ass. Instead what I did was steal some of Beth's work (namely, the vanilla cloth gag) and just beat it with a hammer and came up with this:

Now, this is just a basic "white" texture so I could work out the positioning and scale correctly. What I'd like to do is get it so it hangs out of the mouth more without clipping all over the place. Also, do you have anything in mind when it comes to the material/color of the panties used. Alternatively, just post a pic (or a texture file) and I'll work with it.

EDIT: Also, if you're forcing the mouth open as part of this, you're still going to run into the issue of clipping with certain custom faces..... I may just try and line up with the upper lip, but position this far enough out that the clipping would be negligible and/or not noticeable. Anyone want to make my life easy and design a skeleton with a "center of the mouth" bone? Bwahahaha!

Monster Edit:

There is absolutely nothing fancy about these gags. You got wrapped up black panties and, besides more positioning fixes, there's not much else I can do besides learning Blender. Anyway, let me know about the color or texture type you wanted. Most modded panties I've seen on armor are black, so I figured why rock the boat. Ignore the "lip stuff" on the second picture, that's just an artifact of my scar position being static and getting out of position when you force the mouth open.

I decided to also try Mayatola's NPC because I figured her default "pursed" lips would be a good example of how off these gags can be.

I can't think of any way to solve the clipping issue that would apply to all possible mouth positions. Actually, I can, you'd almost be better off with a custom face texture when the gag is equipped that just pasted a bit of the gag texture in and around the corner of the mouth/lips so the clipping wouldn't be nearly as noticeable. That fix is way above my pay-grade.

I mean, I could create the texture with little issue, but other that that... no.

Holy Shit EDIT: I should really slow down and take more time to read people's post before asking a bunch of questions that have already been answered. I'll clean up this black texture and get something over to you Doc. In the meantime, if you want, you can find a way to get me the data on the NPC you're going to subject to this gag and I can work the bugs out myself. Otherwise, you can mess with the positioning after-the-fact.

]ZIP File is attached. Should have all the textures in there. FYI: the metal.dds and metal_n.dds files are replacers' date=' everything else is standalone or original to MCCs resources. Let me know if I missed anything.

[/quote']

Thanks Cap'n! :)

EDIT: Also' date=' if you're forcing the mouth open as part of this, you're still going to run into the issue of clipping with certain custom faces..... I may just try and line up with the upper lip, but position this far enough out that the clipping would be negligible and/or not noticeable. Anyone want to make my life easy and design a skeleton with a "center of the mouth" bone? Bwahahaha!

[/quote']

A bit of clipping isn't the end of the world. I think you can get away with a lot more clipping when it's in a quest setting than you can for a photoshoot. You have other things to look at and think about, and often you can get away with suggesting what's happening.

There is absolutely nothing fancy about these gags. You got wrapped up black panties and' date=' besides more positioning fixes, there's not much else I can do besides learning Blender. Anyway, let me know about the color or texture type you wanted. Most modded panties I've seen on armor are black, so I figured why rock the boat. Ignore the "lip stuff" on the second picture, that's just an artifact of my scar position being static and getting out of position when you force the mouth open.

[/quote']

Basically the the scenario goes like this:

[spoiler=Scene from SSG02]

There's a scholar at the Bard's college, Viania Fulbarni. She's studying the history of slavery and has strong but unacknowledged submissive tendencies. With speechcraft of 30 or better you can get her to have dinner with you at the Winking Skeever.

During the course of dinner conversation, there'll be room to explore her motivations in studying slavery and bring her to a realisation of her true nature. And if you don't push her too far too fast, there's some fun to be had.

One thing is to have her strip off her dress and then resume her seat at the dinner table. You'll have the balcony seat overlooking the bar, so there's a measure of privacy for her when she strips down to bra and knickers.

The next thing would be to send her downstairs to the bar, still in her undies, and get a round of drinks in. It's getting towards 10:30 or so and the place is filling up. Some of the regulars are getting a bit frisky. You'll overhear a few pointed remarks about the state of the lady's dress, and she'll come back up the stairs having been pinched and fondled a bit on the way.

If you talk to her about it, you can get her to complain. She's got a lovely red handprint on her ass. So obviously you need to find whoever made that print and talk to him about it. Which means going back downstairs, taking her with you, still wearing only bra and panties.

Then you need to ask for volunteers to see whose hand fits the print. Obviously there are going to be a few folks interested. Of course, you can't really judge properly because her panties obscure half the print. Clearly the only way to do this fairly is for her to take them off entirely. And since she's got nowhere else to put them, into her mouth they go.

She's going to be wearing Ashara's Romantic Dress in black when she arrives, so the bra and knickers should probably be black as well. I might give her black stockings too, in which case we could use those to hold in the panties as a cleave gag.

Holy Shit EDIT: I should really slow down and take more time to read people's post before asking a bunch of questions that have already been answered. I'll clean up this black texture and get something over to you Doc. In the meantime' date=' if you want, you can find a way to get me the data on the NPC you're going to subject to this gag and I can work the bugs out myself. Otherwise, you can mess with the positioning after-the-fact.

[/quote']

Well, I can't do much till I get home on Thursday, but after that sure. I might even whomp up a cut down quest so you can test her in the skeever

I might give her black stockings too' date=' in which case we could use those to hold in the panties as a cleave gag.[/quote']Possibly, but that's more in the modeling area of expertise.

Well, I can't do much till I get home on Thursday, but after that sure. I might even whomp up a cut down quest so you can test her in the skeever

No rush and whatever is easiest for you to get me access to the specific NPC model.

I was Reading and Made a quickey

Make sure u Change the Textures Before you try ' date='

[/quote']Nice. I'll take a crack at it tonight. I assume it uses the same equip locations as the other gags you've made? I'm still learning NifSkope and it seems a lot of these different models are picky with what slot you apply the equip to.

MC released an update that fixed a few positioning issues and made the mesh easier to change in nifskope. I then made some changes for positioing sake' date=' but my edits won't work on all mouths because there's nothing I can anchor it to that will scale. Post a screenshot and I can likely say if there's a quick-fix. I'm almost positive anything you download from the first post is the latest and greatest version, but you may want to check with Mayatola.

[/quote']

Sorry for my late answer, pic is attached how the ring gag looks for me. The ring kinda "digs" into the lower lip.

And if you don't mind, where's that collar from? http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=15337 :D

post-31581-13597878578927_thumb.jpg

Whichs mods do you use on the pictures?

PM'ed you. If anyone else has questions about my pics' date=' please feel free to just PM me. I've probably answered quite a few questions in the actual thread itself, so if you're really interested, it's only 10-15 pages or so. Or if you want to PM me, please be a bit more specific in your question :)

[/quote']

Sorry for my late answer, pic is attached how the ring gag looks for me. The ring kinda "digs" into the lower lip.

And if you don't mind, where's that collar from? http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=15337 :D

I'm going to guess that is something they made themselves, hopefully to be included in a ZaZ Resources update sometime :)

Yea , I was Working On Some Old resources From Oblivion .

GSB's Lovers Bitch Restraints ,

and Some Older Stuff From Andy's Resources .

post-8726-13597878579294_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597878579612_thumb.jpg

I have Made Belts For Both and they have Sliders for CBBE-V3

The Whole idea was to make a Set of Restraints that dont Replace any Body Parts . EG Hand and Feet or Body

I Havent tested Much , Will ask you guys to test it on UNP or other Variants

Cheers

Sorry for my late answer' date=' pic is attached how the ring gag looks for me. The ring kinda "digs" into the lower lip.[/quote']That's not that bad really, at least it's "in" the mouth. But, here's a short nifskope tut on how to move things around and scale them:

1. Open the mesh in nifskope.

2. Zoom in by scrolling the mousesheel, rotate by holding mouse1, "pan" by holding in mouse3 (the mousewheel button).

3. Find the "ring" portion of the gag by either expanding the block list on the left side of the window or by finding the rendered mesh and clicking on it.

4. "Right-click" on the mesh itself or the "Mouthring" NiTriShape node, Click "Transform," then "Edit."

5. Scale the ring first. 0.9 should work as a starting point. Since the mesh scales to 0,0, this is going to move the ring down and out of position.

6. Increase the Z to get it back into position, the increase the Y to find the right spot. This may take a few attempts to line it up with your mouth (I keep skyrim running and just Alt-Tab because unequipping and reequipping reloads the mesh from the disk).

7 Click "Accept"

8. Right-click on the mesh again, "Transfom," then "Apply"

9. Ctrl-S, save over the old mesh and test.

10. Have fun.

Yea ' date=' I was Working On Some Old resources From Oblivion.

GSB's Lovers Bitch Restraints ,

and Some Older Stuff From Andy's Resources .[/quote']J/C made a non-body slider (replacer) version of the belt for the Pleasure factory. A shame they pulled the mod because there's a lot that could be converted to bodyslide.

post-73835-13597878604411_thumb.jpg

Ok so, I haven't worked on the cloth gag much because I got involved in something else way above my skill level. I wanted to redo the chaurus gag and I finally got my BSA extractor working, so I pulled the actual Chaurus clutter mesh and inserted it into Nifskope. There were... issues when I applied the Dismemberskininstance node from the ballgag to the chaurus egg. Equipping the gag made parts of the mesh shoot off into space (like if you loaded the Oblivion ZaZstocks without the right skeleton).

I beat on it with a hammer for an hour or two and finally figured that the problem has something to do with how many triangles are in the mesh as opposed to the dismember data.

post-73835-13597878580564_thumb.jpg

This is what I've got so far.... and to be honest, I'm pretty fucking proud of myself for getting this far without reading an actual tutorial and knowing dick-all about how meshes actually work.

Is this even possible to do in nifskope? If not, and blender is required, I'm going to have to shelve it for a while. A shame because the UV map for the chaurus egg is great.

Sorry for derailing the thread...

I still can't get gags to work. Each time I equip them, the brows partially disappear. This is due to the mouth animation itself (as I can trigger it from other objects, etc).

I tried reinstalling Skyrim, but the issue persists with a vanilla configuration (and the two .tri files, ofc).

Could any mods that you are using "hide" the problem? Any ideas?

Edit: Solved it. I copied femaleheadbrows* from Girls of Skyrim (I believe, the file is just called All_In_one). Can't really tell if there's any difference in brows after, but at least now the expression works without clipping issues. Finally!!