[8-31-12 update] ZaZ Gags

Yeah' date=' sorry, didn't get what you were talking about first time through. Secondly, I still can't get it to work. I'm using a modded female Khajiit follower, and every single time I try to follow said instructions, nothing happens. Could it be because of load order? The gag stays in the same shape it always does, despite the fact that I have saved it in nifskope into a state of royal messiness. But in the game, it doesn't change shape, even after I take it off her and then give it back to her.[/quote']Are you opening the nif that skyrim is using? It should be under data\meshes\zaz\ballgag-01.nif (if memory serves).

Also, are you making sure to click: Transform > Apply before you save the mesh? You should get a message saying something about "animations not saving" and all your x,y,z, and scale edits should then read 0.

Edit edit edit: Wow. I just tried one on a mod Argonian wife and . . . yeah. Her mouth didn't even open. Maybe I should reserve this for humanoids for now . . . Such a pity :(

Meh. I'm personally not big at all into Kajit or Argonians, but when I have time, I'll see about trying to find out what the problem is.

EDIT: Yes, the harness itself just isn't designed for the argonian or khajit heads. That would require editing the meshes and that's not my department. That said, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to the the gag itself into a position. It's just not going to look good.

Okay so i got the textures fixed' date=' all the gags are crafted in game and i have puppetmaster for npcs. Now all i need know is how to open my PC's mouth and ill be all set.[/quote']If you equip the puppeteer master item, it should be listed under misc > facial > Page 2 > Shout.

• 2 weeks later...

hey' date=' in the pictures of post no.1, the standing shackles, where can i find those? they are unavailable in the whip n restrain bondage zaz resource..sorry a little bit oot

[/quote']

I think mayatola put those together from a different pose package, and iirc, there were some custom modifications. For instance, there's supposed to be a large glowing ball above the hands.

these gags almost work with the beast races without modification' date=' especially bit gag 1. Is there a plan to upgrade the mod with beast-race versions?

[/quote']

You say that they "almost work". What sort of problems do you get with yours? With mine, the harnesses are off-set for Khajiit and everything is wrong on Argonians. Just trying to see if there is a base problem here.

PS. I am SO glad that I am not the only one concerned about this. :D

these gags almost work with the beast races without modification' date=' especially bit gag 1. Is there a plan to upgrade the mod with beast-race versions?

[/quote']

You say that they "almost work". What sort of problems do you get with yours? With mine, the harnesses are off-set for Khajiit and everything is wrong on Argonians. Just trying to see if there is a base problem here.

I am sure I saw the exact same thing that you did; the harness in the back was way away from the head. It does not seem like it would take much for someone with the know-how to adjust the harnesses and maybe slide the whole thing forward slightly (I noticed that, on the khajiit, it just looks like the gags are pulling back on the corners of the mouth, which is actually a part of the reason why I think they kinda work). Take a look at the bit gag that looks like a piece of bamboo, the one that does not have the full head harness, that one looks alright.

People always seem to ignore the beast races as they do tend to complicate things every so often. It is nice to see them get some attention.

• 1 month later...

hey' date=' in the pictures of post no.1, the standing shackles, where can i find those? they are unavailable in the whip n restrain bondage zaz resource..sorry a little bit oot

[/quote']

I think mayatola put those together from a different pose package, and iirc, there were some custom modifications. For instance, there's supposed to be a large glowing ball above the hands.

Xaz is correct, the pose is from Osare AnimObjects Pose and they are just the vanilla wall shackles moved up. I don't use them anymore because they don't line up properly when using the Perfect 3-2 skeleton (or skeletons that use the same proportions). Those screens were taken using the skeleton that comes with the UNPB BBP mod (which shortens arm length), but since that skeleton doesn't line up properly with the ZaZ Resources bondage devices, I went back to the Perfect 3-2 skeleton.

[/quote']

I'm using the work of GSB and MasterChris as it's their meshes and textures. I don't know how to make or edit (outside of simple deleting of meshes) my own assets, so I cannot help you here, sorry :(

On the photo' date=' "Tired of hearing the anguish of your victims again and again," which race did you use for the girls on the far left and the far right? (The girls with the tattoos)

[/quote']

Those are just Iona and Lydia from Hotter Skyrim which was removed from the Nexus long ago. I don't have the mod anymore since I use my own followers now (here), but I basically used the futanarium mod and edited the CBBE body for futanarium to use the Diablo tattoo texture. The other stuff you see on them (horns and halo) are from here.

The gags are invisible for male characters? They change the expression when I equip them but I don't see the gag. Is there going to be an update so it works with male faces too?

Sorry, they only work for females and I'm not sure if the meshes will line up properly with males. If you want them to work with males, you can simply mirror the male section of the armor addon in the CK with the female section. I've never tested it and don't plan to. As I mentioned above, I'm using the work of GSB and MasterChris and don't know how to modify the meshes myself.

Hello' date=' i need help with this mod...

i install fnis 3.3.1 or 3.2 and my character is freeze and mod is dont work...

in nexus i dont see fnis 3.1 can someone upload this?

maybe then this mod it work for me... please for help

[/quote']

Sorry, I don't have 3.1 anymore. I'm not sure why the older version would be better anyway. Also, this mod doesn't require FNIS.