[8-31-12 update] ZaZ Gags

Ok so' date=' I haven't worked on the cloth gag much because I got involved in something else way above my skill level. I wanted to redo the chaurus gag and I finally got my BSA extractor working, so I pulled the actual Chaurus clutter mesh and inserted it into Nifskope. There were... issues when I applied the Dismemberskininstance node from the ballgag to the chaurus egg. Equipping the gag made parts of the mesh shoot off into space (like if you loaded the Oblivion ZaZstocks without the right skeleton).

I beat on it with a hammer for an hour or two and finally figured that the problem has something to do with how many triangles are in the mesh as opposed to the dismember data.

This is what I've got so far.... and to be honest, I'm pretty fucking proud of myself for getting this far without reading an actual tutorial and knowing dick-all about how meshes actually work.

Is this even possible to do in nifskope? If not, and blender is required, I'm going to have to shelve it for a while. A shame because the UV map for the chaurus egg is great.

[/quote']

Im Not sure , I know it can be done for Static Objects , the Problem is with equipable item and bsdismemberment Node.

It would be better to Use blender and/or 3ds Max because the bsdismemberment data blocks export on auto and work fine .

Cheers

Im Not sure ' date=' I know it can be done for Static Objects , the Problem is with equipable item and bsdismemberment Node.

It would be better to Use blender and/or 3ds Max because the bsdismemberment data blocks export on auto and work fine .

Cheers

[/quote']Yea, I've been messing with this but I'm getting python errors in Blender when using the nif importer (I can export fine, which is weird). If you have the time, I'm attaching the egg.nif and my ballgag.nif. Really, a quick import/export of the nif would be awesome. No hurry.

I'm also currently working on a reposition and retext of the second bitgag. The UV map on the original made the wood look like a hotdog and I'm working around it while trying to paste in a more chrome look because I think wood is going to be hard to pull off with that one.

I'm still beating on the panties gag, but I figure if anything, what you already provided will work just fine for Doc while I try to get a new texture that doesn't look terrible when I apply it.

As a separate post... great work on these gags! I'm really looking forward to the finished version.

Thanks. Glad you worked out the issue you had with the gags. The only fix I could have recommended was a new skeleton, but those don't really mess with the head-nodes AFAIK.

Yea' date=' I've been messing with this but I'm getting python errors in Blender when using the nif importer (I can export fine, which is weird). If you have the time, I'm attaching the egg.nif and my ballgag.nif. Really, a quick import/export of the nif would be awesome. No hurry.

I'm also currently working on a reposition and retext of the second bitgag. The UV map on the original made the wood look like a hotdog and I'm working around it while trying to paste in a more chrome look because I think wood is going to be hard to pull off with that one.

[/quote']

I have included the Charus Gag in this archive .

As for the the Other Harness Gags . All three have been Fixed Now

including the Bit Gag 02 the stretchy textures and the hotdog thingy

is Now replaced with Wood.I Have changed the UV-mapping for the Bit completely , Giving you a chance to retex as You Wish with crome or anything else.

Also Can you Link Me to your Final Ring and Ball Gag Fixes too.

@ Mayatola

Since there are a lot of Fixes

I want to temporarily take charge of this Mod and add the relevant

Fixes and Texture Updates to the Data Folder .I WILL NOT TOUCH the .ESP

(That means only the .Nifs are replaced, the file stucture wont change ,this also means pds123 Crafting can Be used)

Once all 3 Gags Have been replaced with the relevant fixes , You can delete the fixes From the OP ,delete the main data file too and Add the data file Which I will Provide .

Since this is a Joint Effort , it will be a bit confusing at first , But I will Guide You .

Cheers

Yea' date=' I've been messing with this but I'm getting python errors in Blender when using the nif importer (I can export fine, which is weird). If you have the time, I'm attaching the egg.nif and my ballgag.nif. Really, a quick import/export of the nif would be awesome. No hurry.

[/quote']

I have included the Charus Gag in this archive .

is Now replaced with Wood.I Have changed the UV-mapping for the Bit completely , Giving you a chance to retex as You Wish with crome or anything else.

@ Mayatola

Since there are a lot of Fixes

I want to temporarily take charge of this Mod and add the relevant

Fixes and Texture Updates to the Data Folder .I WILL NOT TOUCH the .ESP

(That means only the .Nifs are replaced, the file stucture wont change ,this also means pds123 Crafting can Be used)

Once all 3 Gags Have been replaced with the relevant fixes , You can delete the fixes From the OP ,delete the main data file too and Add the data file Which I will Provide .

Since this is a Joint Effort , it will be a bit confusing at first , But I will Guide You .

Cheers

Sure, do anything you need to do and whatever I need to do to update the OP, I'll do as soon as I can.

For Mayatola ,

Delete the ZaZ Gags.zip. And add the Acrhive I have Uploaded Here .

Delete the Ball gag and ring gag fix .Its Not Required Now as the fixes are Provided in New Archive.

What is Fixed -

All the Stretchy textures are now Gone from the Head Harness .

The Ring and Ball is Now Positioned Best to What can be managed.

The Harness Bit Gag Doesnt Look like a Hotdog :P

The Rings Have a NiAlpha Property added to them For a Bit of Shine.

These Are the Final Fixes , I wont Work on these ones any More .

ie I will Make Newer Ones when I get time, and Leave these Untouched.

You Can Re-texture them As you want Cap'n Chaos.

Cheers

I have included the Charus Gag in this archive.
Looks awesome. Thanks.

is Now replaced with Wood.I Have changed the UV-mapping for the Bit completely ' date=' Giving you a chance to retex as You Wish with crome or anything else.[/quote']I'll crack at them tonight. I'm pretty sure you know this, but I wasn't making a dig at you with regard to the "hotdog" comment. I know UV mapping is a pain in the ass and you've been busy, so I always try and work with what I got if I can make it work.

About that, working on the chaurus gag, I ended up backing up and using the "ballgag-01.nif" as an in-game test (so I didn't have to create a new gag in the CK). Somewhere along the line, I managed to trash my original ballgag edit. I'll download your latest resources pack and start from scratch getting everything in position the best I can. Shouldn't take long. I can then work at my own pace with any retextures.

Hello all,

Just want to say, the ZaZ gags are wonderful! They are the perfect accent for a proper slave follower ;) .

I downloaded the most recent update, and tried all 4 on one female Dunmer follower with great success. But when I tried them on a female Khajiit, the gag parts kind of lined up right, and the harness part was way off. Just to test, I tried them on a male Khajiit, but they didn't show up at all. The mouth opened, but nothing was there. Now, if this is a female only mod, I can fully understand why they didn't show. Still, I haven't tried on Argonian females yet, as I am assuming that they wouldn't fit right either. Either I didn't do something right, or something is broken, I honestly have no idea, I'm by no means a modder :blush: .

2 final things: It would be great for continuity if there was silence or muffled speech when you talk to a gagged follower/NPC. The around-the-gag mouth animations are gorgeous, but, again, it would be an awesome continuity piece (I have no idea how this would happen, because, as I said, I am not a modder). Also, a full compilation of gags, with the ZaZ gags, the Cap'n Chaos file, the rag gag, and the panel gag would make things cleaner, easier to handle, and just plain handy :) .

HA HA !! NICLY DONE !

...and i see you wearing some of my Piercings in a few Pictures ;))

Hehe' date=' yep, they are pretty much a requirement for my pictures now :)

Hello all,

Just want to say, the ZaZ gags are wonderful! They are the perfect accent for a proper slave follower ;) .

I downloaded the most recent update, and tried all 4 on one female Dunmer follower with great success. But when I tried them on a female Khajiit, the gag parts kind of lined up right, and the harness part was way off. Just to test, I tried them on a male Khajiit, but they didn't show up at all. The mouth opened, but nothing was there. Now, if this is a female only mod, I can fully understand why they didn't show. Still, I haven't tried on Argonian females yet, as I am assuming that they wouldn't fit right either. Either I didn't do something right, or something is broken, I honestly have no idea, I'm by no means a modder :blush: .

2 final things: It would be great for continuity if there was silence or muffled speech when you talk to a gagged follower/NPC. The around-the-gag mouth animations are gorgeous, but, again, it would be an awesome continuity piece (I have no idea how this would happen, because, as I said, I am not a modder). Also, a full compilation of gags, with the ZaZ gags, the Cap'n Chaos file, the rag gag, and the panel gag would make things cleaner, easier to handle, and just plain handy :) .

Yeah, for now anyway, most of the support is for human/elf females. I think it would be a simple matter for me to update the .esp to make it show up on males, but I don't think it would line up properly either. I'm not involved in any of the work that goes on this mod outside the CK, so that's all I can really offer right now :(

As for muffled speach, as awesome as that would be, I have no idea how to accomplish something like this. If anyone knows or has suggestions, I'd be happy to try.

For the compilation, it is a planned update, but it won't happen until after we've got everything ready. We were planning on adding a leather blindfold among other things, but it's dependent on acquiring permission from some other modders (which I'm still waiting on anyway).

But when I tried them on a female Khajiit' date=' the gag parts kind of lined up right, and the harness part was way off. Just to test, I tried them on a male Khajiit, but they didn't show up at all. The mouth opened, but nothing was there. Now, if this is a female only mod, I can fully understand why they didn't show. Still, I haven't tried on Argonian females yet, as I am assuming that they wouldn't fit right either. Either I didn't do something right, or something is broken, I honestly have no idea, I'm by no means a modder :blush: .[/quote']The gags don't work for males, but there's no reason they couldn't. The positioning is going to be way off though. The positioning is off for non-human (looking) females because of they way the gags have to be positioned in Nifskope. I'd essentially have to make a separate .nif file with different positioning for pretty much every possible combination of races and face types.

At this point, other people will need to get into nifskope and work the positioning out themselves. I wrote up a short how-to in this post.

It would be great for continuity if there was silence or muffled speech when you talk to a gagged follower/NPC.
Xaz has already set something like this up in the "playerslave" thread and it's more than possible to append his script to our current list of gags. My issue is that this might conflict with other modders (like xaz) applying script effects to the gags or as part of their mods. If they have custom "gagged" dialog because their mod "knows" you've been gagged as part of a scene, and custom dialog would be overidden, thus breaking the mod (and likely sticking the PC/NPC in a dialog loop).

Also, a full compilation of gags, with the ZaZ gags, the Cap'n Chaos file, the rag gag, and the panel gag would make things cleaner, easier to handle, and just plain handy :) .

That's kind of what we're aiming for: an .esp and datapack containing about every gag we can find/make with possible updates. This weekend was a bust for me though.

For the compilation' date=' it is a planned update, but it won't happen until after we've got everything ready. We were planning on adding a leather blindfold among other things, but it's dependent on acquiring permission from some other modders (which I'm still waiting on anyway).

[/quote']Since Doc said he was given permission to use the resources as part of SSG, I'm going to go ahead and say we throw them in and credit their conversions. If J/C decide they don't like this, then we can pull the meshes (but leave the equipdata for the gags) until we can work something else out. I just have to get organized enough to get my end handled.

I can't seem to get the mouth to open up when i put on a gag.

On your PC' date=' companion or an NPC (npcs don't work unless you use Puppeteer master and use the shout expression)? Also, if it's a companion, is it a standalone follower or just a vanilla one? We can help you better if you give us more details :)

Otherwise, make sure your femalehead.tri and script files were installed, and that you equipped female characters.

Since Doc said he was given permission to use the resources as part of SSG, I'm going to go ahead and say we throw them in and credit their conversions. If J/C decide they don't like this, then we can pull the meshes (but leave the equipdata for the gags) until we can work something else out. I just have to get organized enough to get my end handled.

Great news! Damn, I actually remember reading that now. Thanks for reminding :)

I had this problem on a character after I beat the main quest. I could not use any animation mod such as FNIS or puppet master. Loading a previous save worked fine.

If you plan to play around with mods, especially those that really alter the game, run scripts, or mess with animations, I recommend you keep a few clean saves backed-up somewhere for testing.

Well, I can give nifskope a try . . . never used it before, so it might get a little ugly, but why not take a chance?

I do have another concern, which is if nif files count as esp files? Do you check them off and away you go, or is there a totally different use for them? Essentially, I have no idea what a nif file is (not a modder). :-/

On a bit of a side note, I keep thinking about beast race gags, mainly like how one mod has a cloth gag for Humies, but a muzzle for Khajiits. I'm wondering if there could be a setup where some gags could be modified for size, but others replaced. I figure that a Khajiit could do any of the above ZaZ gags and the rag gag, but not the panel gag, that would probably have to be more of a leather muzzle arrangement (the panel model strikes me as easy for a Khajiit to get out of). Plus, Argonians could do the bit gags, maybe the ring gag and the rag gag, but probably not the panel and maybe not the ball (long jaw and sharp teeth yowch!). A simple rework would be perhaps a leather wrap around the upper and lower jaws and secured around the back of the neck, like what they use for gators. Of course this wouldn't rely on the open-mouth form, but . . .

I'm sorry to not give any work for these ideas, but maybe I can learn to make them or maybe someone else will take my idea and fly with it. Basically, I believe in Equal Opportunity Slavery for Khajiits and Argonians! :D

Add-in Edit: Hoooo boy, just tried nifskope and got my mind blown . . . I'll keep playing with it, but if anyone else wants to have a go, feel free.

On a bit of a side note' date=' I keep thinking about beast race gags, mainly like how one mod has a cloth gag for Humies, but a muzzle for Khajiits. I'm wondering if there could be a setup where some gags could be modified for size, but others replaced. I figure that a Khajiit could do any of the above ZaZ gags and the rag gag, but not the panel gag, that would probably have to be more of a leather muzzle arrangement (the panel model strikes me as easy for a Khajiit to get out of). Plus, Argonians could do the bit gags, maybe the ring gag and the rag gag, but probably not the panel and maybe not the ball (long jaw and sharp teeth yowch!). A simple rework would be perhaps a leather wrap around the upper and lower jaws and secured around the back of the neck, like what they use for gators. Of course this wouldn't rely on the open-mouth form, but . . .

I'm sorry to not give any work for these ideas, but maybe I can learn to make them or maybe someone else will take my idea and fly with it. Basically, I believe in Equal Opportunity Slavery for Khajiits and Argonians! :D

[/quote']

Iirc the first ball gag model fit khajit fairly well. If you can dig up the original archive you could try it out to see if it works.

On your PC, companion or an NPC (npcs don't work unless you use Puppeteer master and use the shout expression)? Also, if it's a companion, is it a standalone follower or just a vanilla one? We can help you better if you give us more details :)

Otherwise, make sure your femalehead.tri and script files were installed, and that you equipped female characters.

I only tried it on my PC and if i did try a companion i use the girls from the girls of kyrim mod. Also the bite gags are purplish for some reason.

As for muffled speach' date=' as awesome as that would be, I have no idea how to accomplish something like this. If anyone knows or has suggestions, I'd be happy to try.

For the compilation, it is a planned update, but it won't happen until after we've got everything ready. We were planning on adding a leather blindfold among other things, but it's dependent on acquiring permission from some other modders (which I'm still waiting on anyway).

[/quote']

The Brotherhood of Steel helmets alters all characters voices when equiped. So I think you could go from there in order to make muffled voices, if you can crossover from a game to another, if you know what I mean

Can someone at least tell me how to re-build/re-size a head harness in nifskope?

I responded to your request already. Anyways' date=' check this post.

Yeah, sorry, didn't get what you were talking about first time through. Secondly, I still can't get it to work. I'm using a modded female Khajiit follower, and every single time I try to follow said instructions, nothing happens. Could it be because of load order? The gag stays in the same shape it always does, despite the fact that I have saved it in nifskope into a state of royal messiness. But in the game, it doesn't change shape, even after I take it off her and then give it back to her.

Edit: Now that I have changed the load order so it is before the follower mod, I can't add the gag, because it says that there is a missing parameter count and that the compiled script is not saved :( . I'm going to try using the old version and see what happens.

Edit edit: Christ, not even the old version from post 51 works right. It loads properly now, but it's still off. I think there is a skeletal inconsistency or something like that.

Edit edit edit: Wow. I just tried one on a mod Argonian wife and . . . yeah. Her mouth didn't even open. Maybe I should reserve this for humanoids for now . . . Such a pity :(