[8-31-12 update] ZaZ Gags

I think my main problem with those gags was that they added a lot of piercings which isn't really my cup of tea. If one edits them' date=' like you did, then we can use the edited versions, I hope.[/quote']Yea, I went through the meshes on a few and pulled out pretty much all the piercings. I have plans to retexture a few as well to make them more "lore friendly," but, like I said, didn't want to get too crazy if it would never see the light of day.

To be honest, the J/C mod was a real good base I'd like to just take over and play around with. The start of their little dungeon was a good one.

I can create the new versions if needed.

At this point, as I mentioned to Mayatola, I think there needs to be a brainstorming session of "What do we want total in the gag packages" and create all the equip, craft, and animation data in the CK where needed. We could use any type of gag as a placeholder mesh if we don't have access to what we want. Then all we're worried about is releasing updated "data" packages containing the meshes and textures, no additional modifications needed for the ESP.

I think my main problem with those gags was that they added a lot of piercings which isn't really my cup of tea. If one edits them' date=' like you did, then we can use the edited versions, I hope.[/quote']Yea, I went through the meshes on a few and pulled out pretty much all the piercings. I have plans to retexture a few as well to make them more "lore friendly," but, like I said, didn't want to get too crazy if it would never see the light of day.

To be honest, the J/C mod was a real good base I'd like to just take over and play around with. The start of their little dungeon was a good one.

I can create the new versions if needed.

At this point, as I mentioned to Mayatola, I think there needs to be a brainstorming session of "What do we want total in the gag packages" and create all the equip, craft, and animation data in the CK where needed. We could use any type of gag as a placeholder mesh if we don't have access to what we want. Then all we're worried about is releasing updated "data" packages containing the meshes and textures, no additional modifications needed for the ESP.

You've definitely got some interesting ideas, and I'm open to anything really. I'll keep doing whatever is necessary as far as updating and maintaining. I was actually thinking about adding the crops, canes, paddles into this, but not sure if it's a good idea yet (was gonna wait for mastercchris's sound if he could get it working).

I really want to add some of the J/C stuff, but I'm still waiting for a reply. Anyway, if you're thinking upon expanding this into more than just gags, I'd be just as happy to work on it.

Some of the J&C stuff originated, I believe, with Sullen Man who gave permission for its use with SSG.

SM's stuff was designed with poser in mind, so he poly count is a bit high, but I can probably dig out the panel gags if someone wants to import them from there.

I was actually thinking about adding the crops' date=' canes, paddles into this, but not sure if it's a good idea yet (was gonna wait for mastercchris's sound if he could get it working).

I really want to add some of the J/C stuff, but I'm still waiting for a reply. Anyway, if you're thinking upon expanding this into more than just gags, I'd be just as happy to work on it.

[/quote']Um.... hmmm. maybe we should work towards a "face pack" with concern to this particular "mod." By facepack, I'm talking just gag and blindfolds.

I was originally considering a collection like "Bondage Mods" which would include separate ESPs for the gags, animations (not needed with FNIS), and the crops (weapons). By having separate esps for each "section" and including them into one archive, I think we might save ourselves some trouble.

After-all, when the "gag pack" is done, there's no reason to mess with it in the CK if we don't need to. As always, I'm just spitballing here. Working with nifskope is hella-easy. Since you're doing all the actual work (with the CK), I'll leave it at this: whatever is easiest for you.

Some of the J&C stuff originated' date=' I believe, with Sullen Man who gave permission for its use with SSG.[/quote']In that case, I think I could pull my edited meshes for the gags, and possibly a few of the blindfold gag combinations (which I've pulled all the piercings from, and see what maya can do with them. I guess it's time to get my .dds export working.....

SM's stuff was designed with poser in mind, so he poly count is a bit high, but I can probably dig out the panel gags if someone wants to import them from there.

You're more than welcome to, but I know you're busy. I have the latest version of J/C Pleasure factory. I guess for the time being, I could pull all the gag meshes and textures and possibly get the esp over to Mayatola (if he doesn't already have it).

Xaz, if you want you use that facegag I posted earlier as a replacer for the vanilla cloth gag you're currently using in "playerslave" let me know and I'll send you the meshes and textures.

I was actually thinking about adding the crops' date=' canes, paddles into this, but not sure if it's a good idea yet (was gonna wait for mastercchris's sound if he could get it working).

[/quote']Um.... hmmm. maybe we should work towards a "face pack" with concern to this particular "mod." By facepack, I'm talking just gag and blindfolds.

I was originally considering a collection like "Bondage Mods" which would include separate ESPs for the gags, animations (not needed with FNIS), and the crops (weapons). By having separate esps for each "section" and including them into one archive, I think we might save ourselves some trouble.

After-all, when the "gag pack" is done, there's no reason to mess with it in the CK if we don't need to. As always, I'm just spitballing here. Working with nifskope is hella-easy. Since you're doing all the actual work (with the CK), I'll leave it at this: whatever is easiest for you.

Oh yeah, it was just an idea, and a really bad one at that lol. But yeah, I do want to do a lot more with mastercchris's resources is what I mean.

Anyway, I don't have the J/C stuff atm. If you want to send me whatever you want me to work with, just let me know I need to do.

Xaz' date=' if you want you use that facegag I posted earlier as a replacer for the vanilla cloth gag you're currently using in "playerslave" let me know and I'll send you the meshes and textures.

[/quote']

Thanks! I'd like that. Could you send me one with and one w/o the blindfold. Unless they're separate, in which case I'd add them as separate items, ofc.

It's a slight immersion breaker compared to the cloth gag, but oh, so much better, imho. :)

Um.... hmmm. maybe we should work towards a "face pack" with concern to this particular "mod." By facepack' date=' I'm talking just gag and blindfolds.

[/quote']

I think this is an awesome idea. The thing is, releasing a "face pack" first doesn't exclude a combiner later on, which could add on all the other things you mention.

Thanks! I'd like that. Could you send me one with and one w/o the blindfold. Unless they're separate' date=' in which case I'd add them as separate items, ofc.[/quote']I misread. I only got around to cleaning up one of the gags, but it will do the job for now. You might be better off using "Blindfolds of Skyrim" for your mod as the blindfolds with J/C are more modern in their design. That said, I will get around to getting you a standalone eyemask.

It's a slight immersion breaker compared to the cloth gag, but oh, so much better, imho. :)

Well, if I can work out the issue I'm having with my old version of photoshop and saving dds files (they currently save as blank files), then I plan to retexture these to make them look "better." (AKA: more lore friendly). I'm thinking like a dark brown leather for the gag itself, as well as a liner, to make it look like it's stitched around the outside. As part of this, I'd also make the metal look less clean, and more like the pitted iron it would likely be.

As for the attachment, this is the gag mesh as well as the correct texture folder placement. You need to copy the textures as is, but you can put the nif for the gag anywhere you want to use it as either a replacer for the stock gag or create a new one with the CK.

NOTE: this archive isn't really meant for the gag compilation. I'll likely want to move the texture locations around to get them all into one folder. This is specifically for xaz to test his mod. I had to clean up a lot of erroneous data in the nifs, but I tested it and it loads fine.

EDIT:post-73835-1359787840746_thumb.jpg

Sweet Jesus.... So rather than bothering trying to fix PS6.0 to save dds files, I just installed paint.net and it works great. It's been..... 9 years? and I'm skinning again. BTW: This was a quick pasting of some random leather (I didn't even bother resizing it) I threw into nifskope real fast, anything I release will not look this bad.

Monster EDIT: I replaced my original jpg with something a little less embarrassing looking.

Thanks! I'd like that. Could you send me one with and one w/o the blindfold. Unless they're separate' date=' in which case I'd add them as separate items, ofc.[/quote']I misread. I only got around to cleaning up one of the gags, but it will do the job for now. You might be better off using "Blindfolds of Skyrim" for your mod as the blindfolds with J/C are more modern in their design. That said, I will get around to getting you a standalone eyemask.

Well, if I can work out the issue I'm having with my old version of photoshop and saving dds files (they currently save as blank files), then I plan to retexture these to make them look "better." (AKA: more lore friendly). I'm thinking like a dark brown leather for the gag itself, as well as a liner, to make it look like it's stitched around the outside. As part of this, I'd also make the metal look less clean, and more like the pitted iron it would likely be.

As for the attachment, this is the gag mesh as well as the correct texture folder placement. You need to copy the textures as is, but you can put the nif for the gag anywhere you want to use it as either a replacer for the stock gag or create a new one with the CK.

NOTE: this archive isn't really meant for the gag compilation. I'll likely want to move the texture locations around to get them all into one folder. This is specifically for xaz to test his mod. I had to clean up a lot of erroneous data in the nifs, but I tested it and it loads fine.

EDIT:

Sweet Jesus.... So rather than bothering trying to fix PS6.0 to save dds files, I just installed paint.net and it works great. It's been..... 9 years? and I'm skinning again. BTW: This was a quick pasting of some random leather (I didn't even bother resizing it) I threw into nifskope real fast, anything I release will not look this bad.

Monster EDIT: I replaced my original jpg with something a little less embarrassing looking.

Nice work! I recently installed paint.net as well. Now I just need to learn how to use it! Nice to be able to open up dds files if nothing but to check what's what.

mayatola' date='

Are you using a particular face mod? Covergirl moves the face back a little.

I'm using Bella's as the default replacer, but my companions in the screens are using Bella's, univision, CBBE face, Dimonized Face, and envision. I thought it was the head mesh and the chargen/races morphs that messed with the gags. In any case, I'm not really having any issues anymore. Thanks for the info though. :)

Nice work! I recently installed paint.net as well. Now I just need to learn how to use it! Nice to be able to open up dds files if nothing but to check what's what.
Thanks.

So' date=' I played around a bit and came up with the following. It was funny because I was sitting here with a drink in my hand thinking "ok, let's rock this, I'll just make this leather look rough by..... um..... shit." It really annoys me because I used to know quite a few little tricks to "cheat" around having to actually edit a mesh and/or UV map (I had a buddy to handle all that), so I could just focus on skinning. I also had a text file that was literally shit like "make look rough: do X" and all that's gone. Oh well, time to check out some tutorials.

post-73835-13597878409503_thumb.jpgI'm pretty hammered right now and came up with this as a jumping off point, provided we can even use it. It's not fancy, but I've just got to play with the texture enough to "stain" the leather and make said stain uneven (because many materials in life are not uniform). I'm also thinking about trying to "break" the gag a bit in Blender because it's just so damn unform (read: well made) and it should have some deformity around the edges to make it look real. Also, the metal needs work, but it's such a small texture stretched to fit a wide area, it's going to be time-consuming.

one question will edialog mod still work if i overwrite when it asks?

I don't see why not.

Ok' date=' got bored, and banged out a quick retext of the ballgag:

Questions? Feedback?.... Death threats? Really anything is welcome. I still need to figure out the range of the "front part" of the actual strap for the ballgag. As you can see, it looks like it's stretching a very small area of real-estate to create the "face" of the gag. This means, I have to find the range of it manually (because I don't know any other way) and cram something higher res into that area. Anyways, I'll be working on it more when I have time.

one question will edialog mod still work if i overwrite when it asks?

I don't see why not.

Ok' date=' got bored, and banged out a quick retext of the ballgag:

Questions? Feedback?.... Death threats? Really anything is welcome. I still need to figure out the range of the "front part" of the actual strap for the ballgag. As you can see, it looks like it's stretching a very small area of real-estate to create the "face" of the gag. This means, I have to find the range of it manually (because I don't know any other way) and cram something higher res into that area. Anyways, I'll be working on it more when I have time.

[/quote']

I Would Suggest using the texture Fixes for the Ball Gag .

I had Provided . Those Stretch marks will have been fixed .

Also the Front Straps are free from the main harness.

Cheers

Cheers

Shit. I must have grabbed the old mesh and textures when I started..... I should probably refrain from drinking while modding' date=' but that's crazy talk. I'll redownload the updated resources and start from scratch.

EDIT: You sir are one classy guy. The cleanup you did on the texture maps was solid.

Now, I still have to clean things up a bit because I totally managed to somehow trash my meshes with the updated ballgag positions, but things are looking pretty nice right now, and I can get around to working out some form of "rawhide" texture for the actual headharness.

Thanks for cutting my dumbass off early before I wasted hours trying to retex resources you already updated. Bwahahaha.

it would be very nice' date=' to have some slight colour variants available[/quote']Define this if you don't mind because Mayatola and I have plans to put together a list of gags. There's two ways to go about this (possibly).

1. I create different colored gags that would be selectable and craftable. If you want something like this and/or are requesting a certain color combination of the gag and harness: define the specific combinations you would prefer and we'll see about accommodating them if they seem "lore friendly" because that's what I'm trying to stick with. I mean, I don't mind seeing perfect blacks or shiny iron on these models, but it's not exactly something Skyrim would have the technology to pull off, nor would they bother with it on items like this.

2. I've poked aroung the CK a bit and seen "Alternate Textures" listings for craftables. What I'm hoping this means is that the game will randomly selected a texture file when you craft/spawn an item. I would like to create 2-5 different textures for these gags because, let's face it, leather creases, stains, and wrinkles differently every time. Anyone who has info on if this is even possible with the CK, please let me know.

Even if it isn't possible, banging out a few extra textures won't exactly kill me.

Cheers

Shit. I must have grabbed the old mesh and textures when I started..... I should probably refrain from drinking while modding' date=' but that's crazy talk. I'll redownload the updated resources and start from scratch.

EDIT: You sir are one classy guy. The cleanup you did on the texture maps was solid.

Now, I still have to clean things up a bit because I totally managed to somehow trash my meshes with the updated ballgag positions, but things are looking pretty nice right now, and I can get around to working out some form of "rawhide" texture for the actual headharness.

Thanks for cutting my dumbass off early before I wasted hours trying to retex resources you already updated. Bwahahaha.

[/quote']

No Worries

If you Want to retexture the Ball Black

you can try these textures, they are in my Resource pack

textures\ZaZ\Weapons\GlossBlack.dds

textures\ZaZ\Weapons\GlossBlack_n.dds

Cheers

Futher Edit -

You can Use a Brown Texture For the Harness too

textures\ZaZ\Weapons\LeatheryBrown.dds

textures\ZaZ\Weapons\LeatheryBrown_n.dds

Cheers

No Worries

If you Want to retexture the Ball Black

you can try these textures' date=' they are in my Resource pack

textures\ZaZ\Weapons\GlossBlack.dds

textures\ZaZ\Weapons\GlossBlack_n.dds

[/quote']I didn't even bother looking in those folders. I blame the schools! I'll probably end up stealing a few of them for other works.

Anyways, as you probably already know (and I just found out), NifSkope lets you export the texture maps in .tga format which is.... fucking awesome. My plans are to hopefully create an actual contoured texture for the head harness so it looks like actual pieces of leather, then create a ballgag that looks like pieces of leather strips wrapped and cooked into a ball (you can see the most basic application of this in my SSs).

The bit gags are already perfect, but the nice thing is I can reuse the harness textures for the ballgag with the ringgag. You make my life easy. Good man.

it would be very nice' date=' to have some slight colour variants available[/quote']Define this if you don't mind because Mayatola and I have plans to put together a list of gags. There's two ways to go about this (possibly).

1. I create different colored gags that would be selectable and craftable. If you want something like this and/or are requesting a certain color combination of the gag and harness: define the specific combinations you would prefer and we'll see about accommodating them if they seem "lore friendly" because that's what I'm trying to stick with. I mean, I don't mind seeing perfect blacks or shiny iron on these models, but it's not exactly something Skyrim would have the technology to pull off, nor would they bother with it on items like this.

2. I've poked aroung the CK a bit and seen "Alternate Textures" listings for craftables. What I'm hoping this means is that the game will randomly selected a texture file when you craft/spawn an item. I would like to create 2-5 different textures for these gags because, let's face it, leather creases, stains, and wrinkles differently every time. Anyone who has info on if this is even possible with the CK, please let me know.

Even if it isn't possible, banging out a few extra textures won't exactly kill me.

um, nothing dramtically different, rather slight colour-differences in the leatherstripes, for example: black, dark grey, dark brown, brown, shiny black... so, if the "alternate textures" thing works it would be perfekt. (and great!)

very nice work done on this, just my 2 cents on it - I can understand the desire to try to make it look as "lore-friendly" as possible, I'm not really fond of the "yarn-ball" texture. Any chance of keeping a matte black leather harness with a smooth red ball texture available as well? Especially for those of us fond of non lore-friendly outfits.

Once again, thanks for all the hard work you folks are putting in on this, the perv faction appreciates it. :D

(by the way: it seems that the link to the crafting esp is broken: "404 website not found"

I removed the link as the crafting was added in to the main file on the first page :)

New textures looking good everyone :)

ah, :D ok, thanks a lot. i was a little confused. thougt i got the newest version of this, but im wrong... stupid me :)