[8-31-12 update] ZaZ Gags

Not many other takers on screenshots. :( Ah well.

I'll try and get some together. Won't be as fancy as yours though.

I think the red ball on the first gag should be lowered a tiny bit' date=' so we could see the upper lip.

[/quote']I messed around with Nifskope for a smaller "inside the mouth" ballgag. Thanks, as always, to the modders who made this possible. I can mess around with it more and may even make different style/color ballgags equippable.

Or just con Mayatola into editing them into different ones for me.... (The CK is a scary place, filled with dragons.... Actually, it's more annoying than anything). My personal problem at the moment is that my current version of Photoshop (6.0) is so old, it doesn't want to save dds files correctly. Not my fault! I haven't skinned since Jedi Academy.

Just replace the nif in the Meshes/ZAZ folder with the NIF in the attached ZIP (backup/rename the original first).

Roll hard... as always.

post-73835-13597877982429_thumb.jpg

Not many other takers on screenshots. :( Ah well.

I'll try and get some together. Won't be as fancy as yours though.

Hehe' date=' doesn't have to be a contest! Just happy to see what other people are doing to enjoy their mods. Also might give me some ideas on what to do as far as making more things people might enjoy.

I think the red ball on the first gag should be lowered a tiny bit' date=' so we could see the upper lip.

[/quote']I messed around with Nifskope for a smaller "inside the mouth" ballgag. Thanks, as always, to the modders who made this possible. I can mess around with it more and may even make different style/color ballgags equippable.

Or just con Mayatola into editing them into different ones for me.... (The CK is a scary place, filled with dragons.... Actually, it's more annoying than anything). My personal problem at the moment is that my current version of Photoshop (6.0) is so old, it doesn't want to save dds files correctly. Not my fault! I haven't skinned since Jedi Academy.

Just replace the nif in the Meshes/ZAZ folder with the NIF in the attached ZIP (backup/rename the original first).

Roll hard... as always.

Whoa, thank you! Very nice work! As far as expanding this mod, you don't need to con me into doing anything! I will definitely add anything you take the time to create/edit. Things might be a bit slower going once I get packing in earnest (as it gets nearer to the end of the month), but rest assured that I won't stop updating if there is stuff to update!

Whoa' date=' thank you! Very nice work! As far as expanding this mod, you don't need to con me into doing anything! I will definitely add anything you take the time to create/edit. Things might be a bit slower going once I get packing in earnest (as it gets nearer to the end of the month), but rest assured that I won't stop updating if there is stuff to update!

[/quote']That's cool. I usually try to be on the LL IRC channel. On a related note, I'm going to fiddle with the "Ring Gag" Nif, and see if I can't get kind of the same thing going on it as I did with the ballgag. But I think the design of it won't facilitate that. Oh well, worth a shot.

Whoa' date=' thank you! Very nice work! As far as expanding this mod, you don't need to con me into doing anything! I will definitely add anything you take the time to create/edit. Things might be a bit slower going once I get packing in earnest (as it gets nearer to the end of the month), but rest assured that I won't stop updating if there is stuff to update!

[/quote']That's cool. I usually try to be on the LL IRC channel. On a related note, I'm going to fiddle with the "Ring Gag" Nif, and see if I can't get kind of the same thing going on it as I did with the ballgag. But I think the design of it won't facilitate that. Oh well, worth a shot.

Yes, please! I love the ring gag, but it would look much nicer if you could do the same thing you did for the ball gag. I'm sure the other modders here will also appreciate what you are doing for us all with these gags. Thank you so much :)

@Xalynne

Thanks for your pics! I really like all of the pics posted so far, especially since they're outdoors in public. I think I'm going to start trying some more outside. Keep them coming please :)

Hmmm , That Ring Is Still Attached to the other Rings in the Mesh . Better if it was Avoided .

The Ball Was Separate . I will Separate the Ring in the Gag And Post it Here When I get the time

Then the Adjustments can be made

Cheers

I messed around with Nifskope for a smaller "inside the mouth" ballgag. Thanks' date=' as always, to the modders who made this possible. I can mess around with it more and may even make different style/color ballgags equippable.[/quote']

Thanks! Looks really nice!

Sorry to barge in here so directly but that uh.. chain"dress"' date=' in the second image Xalynne posted.

Gotta ask where may i get that? :D

Please, never be afraid to post, especially in one of my threads! I believe that is from the J&C pleasure factory that was taken down by the authors. Someone did post a link to it so that people could still enjoy it. You'll find it here in the download section.

Mines !

Mmm, sexy! Can only imagine what goes down in there :) Actually, wondering which gloss is that? It's hot as hell. But that is Navetsea's right?

Just finished working on a set of images myself. Will post after I arrange them!

Also, just updated the OP with the ballgag fix and credited CaptainChaos. Should get a lot more downloads hopefully.

Hmmm ' date=' That Ring Is Still Attached to the other Rings in the Mesh . Better if it was Avoided.[/quote']Yea, I noticed that about 5 seconds after I opened the gag in NIFSkope.

The Ball Was Separate . I will Separate the Ring in the Gag And Post it Here When I get the time
I appreciate it. Take your time, it's no rush. The other issue I can think of is that I don't know if the gag strap goes "in" the mouth enough to pull this off, but even if it doesn't, it might only be noticeable at certain angles.

Also' date=' just updated the OP with the ballgag fix and credited CaptainChaos.[/quote']Meh, I hate that guy. On a positive note, I dug up a few Screenshots that I was going to post, then realized they were terribly dark. By the time I got finished adjusting the contrast, I decided to go to sleep rather than posting them. Maybe tonight.

As promised, my screens. Warning, it's a lot. If possible, gonna include a zip with the full size images. These are ordered how I intended though, the zip is just the raw, unarranged images.

Merciless Mistresses

attachment.php?aid=14483

Mistress Misa: Hmm, now which one should I pick?

attachment.php?aid=14484

How's this?

attachment.php?aid=14485

Mistress Elorwen: Mmm, excellent. My turn.

attachment.php?aid=14486

Shall we?

attachment.php?aid=14487

A once proud warrior, Caitlyn now trembles as her Mistress looks upon her.

attachment.php?aid=14488

Celeste: Mmmph! What was that?

attachment.php?aid=14489

Aiiieeeee! Mmmmmph!

attachment.php?aid=14490

Stella: ...

attachment.php?aid=14491

attachment.php?aid=14492

It seems it's that time now. Me first!

attachment.php?aid=14493

attachment.php?aid=14494

Oooohh!

attachment.php?aid=14495

Yes!

attachment.php?aid=14496

Uuuuhhnn, Misa!

attachment.php?aid=14497

Yes, take me!

attachment.php?aid=14498

Uuuuhhnn!

attachment.php?aid=14500

The mistresses, lost in their pleasure, almost forgot about the slaves in their presence.

attachment.php?aid=14499

Open up, sweet things!

attachment.php?aid=14501

Caitlyn could hardly believe what she was doing, but she understood what the alternative was.

attachment.php?aid=14502

So she opened wide.

attachment.php?aid=14503

Celeste, broken from the spanking, offered no resistance.

attachment.php?aid=14504

Poor girls, Stella thought to herself.

attachment.php?aid=14505

attachment.php?aid=14506

Caitlyn could feel her will being broken and fought hard not to scream in pain or moan with pleasure.

attachment.php?aid=14507

Celeste gave in completely to her mistress.

attachment.php?aid=14508

As Mistress Elorwen continued her work...

attachment.php?aid=14509

...Caitlyn finally gave in.

attachment.php?aid=14510

attachment.php?aid=14511

Mmmmm!

attachment.php?aid=14512

attachment.php?aid=14513

Mmmph!

attachment.php?aid=14514

With their slaves finally broken...

attachment.php?aid=14515

...the mistresses could perform their ultimate position:

attachment.php?aid=14516

The Gateway to Heaven!

attachment.php?aid=14517

Heavenly Arch: Mistress Elorwen/Caitlyn

attachment.php?aid=14518

Heavenly Arch: Mistress Misa/Celeste

attachment.php?aid=14519

Stella felt pity for the girls as the mistresses orgasmed one after another on their slaves...

attachment.php?aid=14520

...until she realized that she was next.

attachment.php?aid=14521

Buzzing from their ecstacy, the mistresses allowed their slaves to relax...

attachment.php?aid=14522

...in the frogtie position!

attachment.php?aid=14523

Stella began to tremble with fear.

attachment.php?aid=14524

The mistresses flashed a disarming smile...

attachment.php?aid=14525

...which only made Stella struggle more against her unyielding shackles.

attachment.php?aid=14526

Still so much work to be done!

attachment.php?aid=14527

Indeed.

attachment.php?aid=14528

THE END!

Hope you all enjoyed. I really don't know what came over me, but I seriously had a blast making this. Laughed pretty hard at one point. I bet you can guess when? :P

Ok, so the zip is too big to upload lol. Oh well, not like anyone wants it anyway.

I had this idea last night when I decided to go on a killing spree in Windhelm because some guard made another "Arrow to the knee" comment, then just gave up the ghost after slaughtering a dozen or so guards and surrendered.

Personally, I wish some guards used magic (which is worthless in your hands, but extremely deadly in the hands of an NPC) and also tried to subdue you rather than outright kill you. Also, I think it's hella dumb to just toss the player into a cell with some ragged clothes when I can actually beat many NPCs to death with my bare-hands.

Anyways, these are just me fucking around with the concept for execution and some guard having fun on his own. They aren't in any particular order.

post-73835-13597878075817_thumb.jpg

post-73835-1359787807659_thumb.jpg

post-73835-13597878077441_thumb.jpg

post-73835-13597878078305_thumb.jpg

post-73835-13597878079374_thumb.jpg

Please' date=' never be afraid to post, especially in one of my threads! I believe that is from the J&C pleasure factory that was taken down by the authors. Someone did post a link to it so that people could still enjoy it. You'll find it here in the download section.

[/quote']

Just keeping my good manners :D

Also, those gags are so incredibly awesome, it's driving me almost insane. :D

I have to take some pictures :P

@Mayatola' date=' sorry i don't remember the skin texture of my characters. :(

And spend 1 hour to make the 2nd screen... :D

[/quote']

Hehe, no prob!

@mayatola' date=' can you please tell me what thong panties are the girls wearing in the first picture?

[/quote']

It's the black lace panty from Craftable Panties Bras and Stockings for CBBEv3M.

I had this idea last night when I decided to go on a killing spree in Windhelm because some guard made another "Arrow to the knee" comment' date=' then just gave up the ghost after slaughtering a dozen or so guards and surrendered.

Personally, I wish some guards used magic (which is worthless in your hands, but extremely deadly in the hands of an NPC) and also tried to subdue you rather than outright kill you. Also, I think it's hella dumb to just toss the player into a cell with some ragged clothes when I can actually beat many NPCs to death with my bare-hands.

Anyways, these are just me fucking around with the concept for execution and some guard having fun on his own. They aren't in any particular order.

[/quote']

Hehe, very nice! Yeah, I'd like to see something like that as well. I haven't looked at it yet, but there's a player slave mod up here. Maybe that could be expanded upon to do something like you say?

Someone should fill up the temple of Dibella in Markarth. The lore of this place is asking for it :D

Hehe' date=' yes, I'd like to see that :P

sorry if this has already been asked(you can just tell the the page number and i will go thre)

but how do you get the bj position in the image

attachment.php?aid=13998

The slave/model's position is just the bound kneeling one from the vanilla game. You can either extract it through the bsa extractor and use it with FNIS yourself, or use Puppeteer Master to use it (there's a handy direct link to Puppeteer Master on the Nexus in the OP near the bottom). The demon/futa in the male BJ position is from SSG or Sexrim (they both have it).

Please' date=' never be afraid to post, especially in one of my threads! I believe that is from the J&C pleasure factory that was taken down by the authors. Someone did post a link to it so that people could still enjoy it. You'll find it here in the download section.

[/quote']

Just keeping my good manners :D

Also, those gags are so incredibly awesome, it's driving me almost insane. :D

I have to take some pictures :P

Yes, you do! Will be waiting!

Hehe' date=' very nice! Yeah, I'd like to see something like that as well. I haven't looked at it yet, but there's a player slave mod up here.[/quote']I've checked it out and it's a very slick proof of concept mod.

Maybe that could be expanded upon to do something like you say?

It's a possibility. Right now, someone took it upon themselves to start updating the "Crime and Punishment" mod which is a pretty damn good start (the original, the V2 is really buggy and won't work for me even if I create a new PC).

Even it has issues separate from the bugs:

1. you get arrested and are forced to follow the guard to the jail. This is a great concept, except he leaves you with all your gear until you get to the prison. This means the only thing between me and his violent death is a length of rope tied around my hands..... that and a setrestrained command.

And easy fix would be to use something like "removeallitems " or just give it all to the guard and he puts it there when you get to the prison.

2. Gags are pretty necessary when it comes to someone who can literally "shout" flames, to summon a dragon, or blow you off a cliff.

3. It would be easy to use the ankle cuffs and chains from Zaria's mod (I think) and just give them a ridiculous weight to force walking.

I just want crime to be a rough choice. No easy rides.

I'm hoping once a workable version comes out, I can just make the desired changes (because that's really what I do: mod other people's work for my personal use), but the latest version is only an ESP (lacking external scripts like V1) so I'm at a loss on where to start in the CK. Oh well, if it's worth the time, I'll figure it out.

I spoilerized my rant on the OT stuff. Anyways, I messed around with the existing Ring Gag as part of a proof of concept for an inside the mouth ring gag. It isn't perfect (and God damn I wish Skyrim had windowed fullscreen support that didn't suck ass, because it blows switching from NIFSkope back to skyrim with the way it's currently setup), but I'm attaching what I came up with.

The ring mesh itself could afford to be "leaned" forward 3 degrees or so (and recessed a bit more then what I did to compensate for it) to account for the overbite Skyrim females seem to have.

For MC's use, I ended up with the ring at .7 scale, z of 34.9, and Y of 1.5. Don't know if this will help at all when you find time to play with the mesh yourself. The scale means there's no attachment to the ring, so let me know if that's something you even want to mess with.

I'll attach the NIF in case anyone cares to use it.

post-73835-13597878086235_thumb.jpg