[8-31-12 update] ZaZ Gags

I'm having the same as Veta. My characters mouth doesn't open at all. I use the Yaksha race.

Ok, so I found out that I made a mistake when I uploaded the file. There were two GagBehavior.psc files and no GagBehavior.pex file. I went back into the CK and resaved/compiled it into a pex file and uploaded it onto the OP. That should make it work in the first place! How embarrassing!

Anyhow, I noticed that the Yaksha uses it's own femalehead.tri file. When I tested it (after fixing the damn script file), I found that there was a mouth underneath the face that did open (creepy). So all I did was overwrite the femalehead.tri in the Yaksha folder with the one provided with the main file and it worked fine. Posting a shot so you know it's safe to do so. As far as I could tell, the face didn't change. Make a backup just in case you don't like it though.

@Veta

I will look into your problem tonight. Tried to read up on that race and it sounds like it might get complicated.

I triple checked the file, I don't see a desktop.ini file. I don't think it came with this mod.

That's weird, for some reason i'm having a "Desktop.ini" in the Zip file.

It's content;

[ViewState]

Mode=

Vid=

FolderType=Documents

the same is in the data folder inside the Zip.

I'm having the same as Veta. My characters mouth doesn't open at all. I use the Yaksha race.

Ok' date=' so I found out that I made a mistake when I uploaded the file. There were two GagBehavior.psc files and no GagBehavior.pex file. I went back into the CK and resaved/compiled it into a pex file and uploaded it onto the OP. That should make it work in the first place! How embarrassing!

Anyhow, I noticed that the Yaksha uses it's own femalehead.tri file. When I tested it (after fixing the damn script file), I found that there was a mouth underneath the face that did open (creepy). So all I did was overwrite the femalehead.tri in the Yaksha folder with the one provided with the main file and it worked fine. Posting a shot so you know it's safe to do so. As far as I could tell, the face didn't change. Make a backup just in case you don't like it though.

@Veta

I will look into your problem tonight. Tried to read up on that race and it sounds like it might get complicated.

[/quote']

Thanks this worked for me. :D Also idk if this will help anybody or not, but if you downloaded the first version and then updated the esp readd the gags to your inventory using the console or the animations might not work. My characters mouth still didn't open until I added them through the console again.

Thanks for clearing that up about the desktop.ini. Sorry, I guess just delete/ignore it.

As for the collars, they are from Gatt 14 Yumiko suit. You can also get the collar separately from here, but I do like the other stuff that comes with the suit. Also, you can use the ankle and wrist cuffs on both UNP and CBBE (guessing it might work for all the other types as well).

@Terefel

Glad the fix worked for you :)

Still trying to figure out how to fix your problem Veta.

Thank you very much mayatola for trying to help me i really do:D ' date=' could there be any mods incompatible with your mod because when i give it to serana she equips it but she doesn't open her mouth either or could it be that i am using UFO

and companions just equip what i give them ? i dont rally know, i also did what Terefel said to readd but no help from there either:(

What race are you using? You shouldn't have had to go into the CK because I already had it set for default race.

edit: nevermind' date=' here, uploaded another .esp and checked off a bunch more races. If this still doesn't work, tell me which race you are using so I can download and test it myself.

[/quote']

It still wont work :huh: i am using Complete Loli which is an older version of Children of the sky , the one mod i am truly excited about and it wont work:(

Veta, I downloaded and installed the complete loli .65 you linked and tried it with the gags. Tried with all three races: Ashen, Ashen Bast, and Ashen x117. All worked okay. Were you just having trouble with the mouth opening? Get the updated file from the OP. All you need is the GagBehavior.pex file. Delete the script/GagBehavior.psc and the script/source/GagBehavior.psc, make a clean save (with ZaZ Gags unchecked), then load the game up again with it back on.

If you still have problems, might be something to do with your load order or something. I'm not sure what else I can do since it works fine on my end.

Thank you very much mayatola for trying to help me i really do:D ' date=' could there be any mods incompatible with your mod because when i give it to serana she equips it but she doesn't open her mouth either or could it be that i am using UFO

and companions just equip what i give them ? i dont rally know, i also did what Terefel said to readd but no help from there either:(

Try making a clean save. Whenever scripts are involved, clean saves always make the difference.

Try making a clean save. Whenever scripts are involved, clean saves always make the difference.

It worked :D you are awesome mayatola

tesv2012081010531252.jpg

tesv2012081010525403.jpg

It worked :D you are awesome mayatola

tesv2012081010531252.jpg

tesv2012081010525403.jpg

Woo nice! :)

I know you tested the last version of "complete loli" but is there anyway you can check the updated version (now named: 'Children of the Sky")?

This will not work for me. He also had gotten rid of the different ashen races in favor of just one, and a vampire version you can use on yourself via console (player.setrace oraezeracex117vampire).

Could you please test both of these and plausibly add a fix or something? My girl wont open her mouth for any of the gags. I downloaded your file when you had updated the main page also, so I didnt have any old files lingering around. Would appreciate it muchly <3

EDIT!!! - I got this working by doing the following: copy the femalehead.tri file to the orientalhead folder, and copy the "mouth" folder to the oriental folder as well. Everything working now.

Pleace the ZaZGag.esp UNDER Skychildren, xvisionchildren and enhanced character edit or you'll crash.

I know you tested the last version of "complete loli" but is there anyway you can check the updated version (now named: 'Children of the Sky")?

This will not work for me. He also had gotten rid of the different ashen races in favor of just one' date=' and a vampire version you can use on yourself via console (player.setrace oraezeracex117vampire).

Could you please test both of these and plausibly add a fix or something? My girl wont open her mouth for any of the gags. I downloaded your file when you had updated the main page also, so I didnt have any old files lingering around. Would appreciate it muchly <3

EDIT!!! - I got this working by doing the following: copy the femalehead.tri file to the orientalhead folder, and copy the "mouth" folder to the oriental folder as well. Everything working now.

Pleace the ZaZGag.esp UNDER Skychildren, xvisionchildren and enhanced character edit or you'll crash.

[/quote']

So glad you figured it out! :) I have Children of the Sky on my desktop, but I'm not gonna lie, have a lot of stuff I'm working on atm. So glad you got it working though!

Nice mod! I'm with everyone else' date=' that would be awesome if you made a dungeon with all the stuff in the SS, now that would rock!

Good Work!!

[/quote']

Thank you! I am considering learning how to make my own rooms and doing this. Currently, I'm modifying Domaine Alucard as I mentioned in an earlier post, and I have the gags as well as a bunch more items in one .esp.

I'll see about getting the required permissions and possibly creating my own dungeon. Also, I learned how to create my own standalone followers which I will want to use as victims. Right now, these are what I have:

attachment.php?aid=14200

The "Rosette companions" Misa and Lusia, I'm not sure if I can use. I don't even know who I'm supposed to ask for permission yet. As for the frost elf, I would have to ask Trykz. I am going to make some more using the univision and pretty face packs soon.

Anyway, yeah, it's definitely going to be a big undertaking, something I'll happily do, but it'll take some time, especially as I've got some moving to deal with by the end of the month.

I can sympathize with the moving bit. I've got to be moved-in to a new place in another city by two and a half weeks from now due to work. Unfortunately, finding an affordable place in my end of New Mexico that 1) has air conditioning (swamp coolers SUCK!) and 2) has at a minimum a 2-car garage is... difficult to say the least. The German military personnel there apparently get a very healthy housing allowance, which drives up rental prices like mad.

Best of luck in the move (most importantly!) and with the mod (also important, but we'd rather you have a good place versus a cardboard box and laptop out side of someplace with free wifi).

What futa mod did you use?

Futanarium, but I'm actually about to release an equippable Futa mod tonight.

edit: Damn, dunno how I missed this, probably because I've been trying to juggle doing like 10 things at once. Thank you Sky_Watcher85. It is pretty stressful trying to find a place, pack, and still finish working on these things I have planned (all while trying to learn how to not break everything in the process). I hope things work out for you too. That's rough :(

Thank you! Damn, I love me some hogtie pose. Is that zhanghui1979's mod or something else? I probably should check that out.

edit: Made an edit to the OP to remove the GagBehavior.pex as it was only intended to fix old copies of the mod. By now, everyone who had the old version should have the fix. If not, just download the new file. Removed so it would avoid confusion with people downloading the new one (with the amount of downloads it received, guessing people are downloading both).

Thank you! Damn' date=' I love me some hogtie pose. Is that zhanghui1979's mod or something else? I probably should check that out.

[/quote']

That's my own pose. I'll upload it to the resource thread asap, just cleaning up and packing up for "FNIS compatibilty". Or... as the case is, just overwriting standard FNIS poses, so the opposite of compatible, perhaps. :P

Though, yes, you should check on zhanghui1979's mod. It's very cool.

Thank you! Damn' date=' I love me some hogtie pose. Is that zhanghui1979's mod or something else? I probably should check that out.

[/quote']

That's my own pose. I'll upload it to the resource thread asap, just cleaning up and packing up for "FNIS compatibilty". Or... as the case is, just overwriting standard FNIS poses, so the opposite of compatible, perhaps. :P

Though, yes, you should check on zhanghui1979's mod. It's very cool.

Those were some great new animations, thank you :)

Wow those gag were really well implanted. The hassle-free mouth animation is really good. Great work.

I think the red ball on the first gag should be lowered a tiny bit' date=' so we could see the upper lip.

[/quote']

Thanks, and I do agree about the ball gag. Unfortunately, I just put the stuff together in the CK and don't have much experience in the way of adjusting that kind of stuff (yet anyway, slowly going through some Nightasy tutorials). The other guys that made the stuff are likely pretty busy, so whenever I get through those tutorials and understand what I'm doing, I'll try and see if I can fix it myself.