Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

You're amazing man. COnsider making yourself a donate button on the main page. Would love to keep you motivated

Nah....

Some times I like doing it sometimes I don't. I would hate to feel obligated to do it.

Need an opinion. Who thinks this goes overboard.

post-53190-13597878657221_thumb.jpg

stupidgaijin ---Different body type. The armor will replace the body with this one but you will mostly get a color mismatch at the hands, feet and neck. Try it and see. it will not hurt.

You're amazing man. COnsider making yourself a donate button on the main page. Would love to keep you motivated

Nah....

Some times I like doing it sometimes I don't. I would hate to feel obligated to do it.

Need an opinion. Who thinks this goes overboard.

stupidgaijin ---Different body type. The armor will replace the body with this one but you will mostly get a color mismatch at the hands' date=' feet and neck. Try it and see. it will not hurt.

[/quote']

i like what i see dosnt look like you have gone overboard to me everything you have released look great hoping to see lots more keep up the good wook

Awesome work 2 more outfits to add to my ever growing list of mods.

I have been fiddling with this mod to try to change the body and height to look like my player instead of the ADEC body used. I got the height right but the rest of the tweaking has made her revert to the fuggly version.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11425&pid=235368#pid235368

Also posted a few pics of some outfits/full body outfits from a thread that I found on here on jiitek's thread. Here is the link for it. The female outfits do not change your players body much if at all except for the Taki that one is huge. There is unp and CBBE for many of the outfits

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10543

Hey' date=' love the armors, quick question though.

Any idea as to why the Saber Armor and Craw(or whatever is called)

Appear shiny-blobbish purple for me?

Looks nothin' like your SS, just a bright purple mess.

[/quote']

Check your file path. Sounds like the textures are placed in the wrong spot. These are not Mod Manager compatible. You must drag and drop them as they are so the file path remains the same.

can you make one of Rainbow Mika

I really don't create only convert. I have zero artistic ability. See picture below' date=' when a few beers and I start thinking " What if Spawn was a woman?"

Hey' date=' love the armors, quick question though.

Any idea as to why the Saber Armor and Craw(or whatever is called)

Appear shiny-blobbish purple for me?

Looks nothin' like your SS, just a bright purple mess.

[/quote']

Check your file path. Sounds like the textures are placed in the wrong spot. These are not Mod Manager compatible. You must drag and drop them as they are so the file path remains the same.

can you make one of Rainbow Mika

I really don't create only convert. I have zero artistic ability. See picture below' date=' when a few beers and I start thinking " What if Spawn was a woman?"

[/quote']

you were tring to create a female spawn armor? cool well thats what it looks like lol try doing it with out the beer nextime thou artists need there beer

Spawn_with_guns_2.jpg

hmmm mabe alter it alittle like this one

5797SG004_Stargazer.jpg

then add some skulls in the upper breast area and some chains like in youres. The skullchain belt was a nice touch dude. mabe some high heel boots a cape and a mask?

the black purple and white from youres defenely must stay but mabe a little crimson red?

or try using a few ideas from the lichkings armor thou thats up to you youre the artist.

Like that it looks alot like the 2pac's skimpy armor and clothing cbbe ladydeath version for necromancers exept that one had skeleton hands covering the breasts lol thou youres is a im gona bust you up tipe coss those gloves look like there gona hurt put some spikes on the boots to and that a might look like a female barbarian berserker. but seriosly ok the skulls for breasts are ok but with out the chain that tie them its good for the uper part decoration for the top

5797SG004_Stargazer.jpg