Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

lostdaywalker' date=' is it possible to make hair and outfit from this [/quote']

I would not even know where to begin. I could always try. Weighting would be an issue though. Me and skirt bones do not get along.

I'm getting "Invalid or Deleted File" from the mediafire link for Flat Pack.

Don't know what happened. It vanished. Up loading a new one now. It will be two zips' date=' One with Meshes, one with textures. Corrected the texture paths. I think it's time to redo my Skyrim folder. It's 29GB

paladin armor look awful, also this retextured deadric bow :). but arrows too overpowered imho

I don't make them, only convert them. I would not say awful, Gaudy is more like it.

Any chance you could make us some tanktops/sports bras that go under armor like the hooters thighs/stockings go under leg armor? I enjoy the armors in your packs, but a lot of them are too skimpy for my tastes and I try to add a little more coverage. The tights work well for legs, but there is nothing for upper body.

Any chance you could make us some tanktops/sports bras that go under armor like the hooters thighs/stockings go under leg armor? I enjoy the armors in your packs' date=' but a lot of them are too skimpy for my tastes and I try to add a little more coverage. The tights work well for legs, but there is nothing for upper body.

[/quote']

You know what, That I actually think I can do. It will not work with everything, some armors are too close to the body and would cause clipping issues, but I think I could come up with something. Something with different colors and textures to try and go with everything. Give it a separate slot so that it can be worn with armors.

Any chance you could make us some tanktops/sports bras that go under armor like the hooters thighs/stockings go under leg armor? I enjoy the armors in your packs' date=' but a lot of them are too skimpy for my tastes and I try to add a little more coverage. The tights work well for legs, but there is nothing for upper body.

[/quote']

You know what, That I actually think I can do. It will not work with everything, some armors are too close to the body and would cause clipping issues, but I think I could come up with something. Something with different colors and textures to try and go with everything. Give it a separate slot so that it can be worn with armors.

Awesome! I tried to do it myself, but it turns out that I am horrible at 3d modeling. lol.

Tribunal Robes

For the Un-Blessed Body

These are my favorite and by far some of the best armor in the game. This is ONLY ROBE MESH. You must go here, BOW before Zairaam, Give many, many thanks and then download the the armor and over-write with this.

There is no point in doing a slider version, there is no body.

Download armors from here and give thanks to Zairaam

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20077

Over-write with this mesh. http://www.mediafire.com/?pxk3t1mghdczmcl

Thank you for the pants for Daedric Chainmail. Decided to add the belt to the previous Chainmail you released and I'm quite happy with the result to be honest.

Have no pictures atm to show how it looks on the Dremora I've been making (made "her" a Dremora Thrall, so a 2nd "companion" without breaking the game balance ;)). Besides, not 100% satisfied with the face yet.