Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

any thoughts of changing the folder structure

so your version and Lady Body version can be used

at the same time ?

Done. Check First post.

I was wondering if you take requests for new conversions? Well' date=' hopefully I won't break any rule or offend anyone but I would love to see Ashara's Princess of the Woods armour converted to Children of the Sky flat version!

How dare you ask such a question. Just kidding. I must of missed that one. I had not seen it before. It does look really good. It has a bunch or retext for it as well out there. I shall add it to the list.;)

Hello there Lostdaywalker.I am very pleased to see that you are doing very good on modding armor and clothing.I have been collecting them ever since and tried out most of them (what was on my liking) and on the whole there are fantastic.You are talented and thats why keep up the good work.I know you have work to do on your future armor/cloth projects and since I don't know how to mod things, I was wandering if you could do something for me (If you want).Ok, right to the point.In my opinion it's a good idea.Its about the Dandelion and Vicky armors.You did a very good job with them and they were great but wouldn't be even greater if you could mod the rest so all of can make even more combinations, plus the author made a mod that adds them all in one esp (witch you can find here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20415/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D20415).So what do you think? We that use the children of the sky body could have the same luxury as those who don't.If you could that would be so wonderful.So please tell me what you think.Again thank you for you mods there are great and sorry for the lack of presence and opinion so far.Thx in advance:shy:

Thalmor Robes

up in the first post

You are talented and thats why keep up the good work.

Its about the Dandelion and Vicky armors.

I appreciate the kind words. Although in reality' date=' most of the time I have no idea what I am doing. Just fumbling around in the dark, beating my keyboard with my forehead. I still have a loooooog way to go.

I have thought about brokefoot's compilation. 90% of it fits as is, so there is not a whole lot of work as far as fitment. I do plan on getting to it, just have not got there yet. It is in the ever increasing pile. It just gets pushed down the list for available time, personal flights of fancy, game time and other really cool must have requests, like the one below. Give me some time and I will get to it.

Those are great news, I'm glad that you liked it too... Thanks. Kudos to you! oh wait! never mind that.

Cheers!

As soon as I get done with whats in progress i am going to do that one. I really like it and the textures are beautiful. I think I have seen 3 or 4 different version, that I will gather up and put it all in one.

Good to hear you were planing on working on the compilation.Now I can add the compilation to my game knowing that it will fit my characters body, a little wait woun't hurt, I will make combinations using the 3 bra/bikini/etc you mod and the other parts until you make the rest + other mods you made, i will be fine but I still waiting for them.Again keep up the good work and know we all support you.:D:heart::)

Just wanted to show you a thread if you haven't seen it yet that has some pretty good outfits except that most are cbbe.

Female akuma.
Black Dragon Armor.
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Hellequin Outfit Body.
Street Fighter 4 Ibuki Outfit
Indigo Armor
Land Of Chaos Custom Stella Foliage Outfit
MK Jade
MVC3 Morrigan Armor
Tera Online Elegant Dress

There are still more there like the elara outfit that I have missed. The Onechanbara Z Kagura Alternative Outfit one atm doesn't have a download link and there are also some playermodel type armors that change a persons whole body when worn. Sorry for the flood of pics I just wanted to showcase some of them so that you could see what they looked liked on the players body. This isn't a request I just thought I would throw some out there and see what you thought of them.

Man' date=' this looks like an armor made of Grilled Leeks LOL

[/quote']

I almost fell out of my chair when I red that. I have know Idea whats so funny about Grilled leeks. They just are. They also pop up in the strangest places. Cant remember what I was playing on my PSP when all of a sudden I could buy grilled Leek swords.

:P

Man, this looks like an armor made of Grilled Leeks LOL

Leeks not just for eating anymore. I also just found a thread that has lineage weapons 5 or so of said weapons are made out for bread so if you are getting your butt kicked you can throw your sword and said outfit at them and run away and hope that they are more hungry then they are mean.

Awesome work as always. Downloaded and enjoyed every piece of them.

Just wonder if you would be able to convert Layered Bikini as well? I know there's a UNP flat chested version but UNP body doesn't even come close to Children of the Sky.

here's the original

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7736

My apologies in advance if you don't take requests.

Thanks

Your in the right place. :)

I actually have that done. It is used in several different armors. I know I have the parts somewhere on my pc. I'll dig them up for you. Are you looking for the flat version or the slider version?

Hello mister lostdaywalker i have a request for you. Can ya convert the MVC3 Morrigan Armor CCBE V3 to the unp Children of the Sky flatversion? I wanted to make lilith im more of a fan of lilith than morrigan. Dont know why i just like her more. Thou liliths costume is red right or pink? wonder if i can mix her up with the succubus gloves and boots. Can you also make it craftable? Somehow wen i use consol comand help and the name of the item they only show me 4 parts of it if its a armor that has more parts to it it doesent show them all dont know why my game hates me :P

Hello mister lostdaywalker i have a request for you. Can ya convert the MVC3 Morrigan Armor CCBE V3 to the unp Children of the Sky flatversion?

Using the Gloves and boots that are already done' date=' will make it simple.

Got a link to the armor?

Somehow wen i use consol comand help and the name of the item they only show me 4 parts of it if its a armor that has more parts to it it doesent show them all dont know why my game hates me :P

See below

press pageup or pagedown to scroll up and down the list.

Every thing I have done recently is craft-able as well. Ya got to work for it. Or like VEIN says use the page up and down keys.

Layer Bikini and InnerWear

...for the ..uh.. "unblessed" body only

:P:P

up in first post shortly...

I had forgotten all about Innerwear. I found it when I was looking for the bikini. It was already done so I just put them together in one .esp.

Posting the pictures here.

post-53190-13597879323494_thumb.jpg

post-53190-13597879324188_thumb.jpg

post-53190-13597879324945_thumb.jpg

post-53190-13597879325657_thumb.jpg