Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

Looks sooo elegant. Thanks a lot.

I re-textured a bit to fit my girl's base color.

Nice work.

I had my absolute perfect face and body that took weeks of playing with it get it right. I overwrote it last month and have been grieving ever since. No matter how hard I try' date=' just cannot get it right. Once you have it the way you want it. Copy and save it somewhere else.

Lesson learned.:(

That reminds me. I keep forgetting to get the white room. It makes thing a lot easier. Thanks.

All this is getting better and better Thanks! Hopefully one day we'll see smoother upper body textures for CotS.

There are dozens of texture replaces out there for the other bodies, but the one thing I see is everybody ALWAYS looking for something else. The only people who are happy are the ones who do it themselves. Everybody wants and likes something different. You don't need Photoshop to do it. (Its way overkill anyway) Paint.net will work well and a lot of people use it. And its free. You can also use the free trials of PS elements or Corel's Paint Shop Pro. They all have smoothing and editing tools to play around with. You can't hurt it and then you can use your new found skills to impress family and friends.:P

i ran across http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20077 awhile back and was wondering if you (or someone) could convert this to the flat chest body. I think it would be a great addition to the other armors.

I had plans of doing that one. When I found it shortly after it came out' date=' I was just starting to work on editing armors and I had tried it and found out that there was no point. The body is completely hidden. Never thought about a flat version though. All it would take is just to flatten the chest and your done. The armor's empty.

I will add it to the list, and since its a quick 1,2,3, I'll bump that request up. I'll just post the .nif file for the armor. You will have to download the mod and then overwrite with my file.

Picture below was about two months ago.

Nice work.

I had my absolute perfect face and body that took weeks of playing with it get it right. I overwrote it last month and have been grieving ever since. No matter how hard I try' date=' just cannot get it right. Once you have it the way you want it. Copy and save it somewhere else.

Lesson learned.:(

That reminds me. I keep forgetting to get the white room. It makes thing a lot easier. Thanks.

[/quote']

I know!! It's like losing a daughter...:(

I still remember those sleepless nights I had after a mod replaced my casting animations.

Since then I backed up all textured in PSD, created a duplicate folder for each character folder, an "ultimate skyrim backup" in a different drive with everything from races to enbs, and another full copy of all files and saves in Dropbox.

things I do for love =)

btw there are two white rooms as far as I can find. The one in my pic is the first one, which has more balanced illumination.

white room comes from Show Race Menu Options by MojoDaJojo

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20092

Only coc or spell takes u to the room

Light Room by Holugar

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18148

There's mystic tails http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13995 Khajiit Tails http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13897 there might be other ones on the nexus as well those are the 2 that I found by searching tails might be some other ones on steam. You will have to try them and see if they are compatible or not some tail mods do not show up because some only work with certain skeletons but I think there are ways to modify things to make them work.

Where are the ears/tail from? I have tried to find a mod with that' date=' but haven't been able to.

[/quote']

The ears and tail are from a race mod off of nexus. I pulled out the ears and tail and threw the rest away. Made the ears about half the size smaller and reduced the tail to about a quarter of its size and turned them into accessories to wear. The tail is small enough so tail bones are not needed. It just pokes out like a little nub. I like it that way. I did play around with weighting it so that it would wag in the opposite direction of your legs when running, but could not get it quite right. That and it kind of distracting trying to play and all you end up doing is watching your tail swing back and forth.:P I still need to get around to turning it into hair so that they change color with your head hair. If I ever get to finish it I'll put it out if anybody wants it.

Also' date=' thank you for converting these armours, it is nice having more than just a few outfits to put a character in =D

[/quote']

No Problem.

My player is now sporting a tattoo that doesn't change body meshes or anything everything is added through paint.net wish all tattoos were made to be added this way there is also a file for doing the head as well.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24867

post-25696-1359787947736_thumb.jpg

And her new night out on the town searching for blood party dress.

DreamBurrows Princess Of the Woods Retexture That is a good mod I'm also using the retexture version so many parts to it to mix and match with other outfits.

Either its me or its the game. I don't think I have ever seen purple in this game beside when you have missing textures. I think there is a reason for that.

I see bat shapes on the pants. Definitely not a texture misload or issue. Unless the bats come as a separate piece. Or I'm just being an idiot again.

yeap i see bats to. thats why i thought they were purple tights with little bat decorations but if they are it would be good if they were placed as a accessory.

An accessory? Damn you guys are killing me.:P Just when I thought I was done. I'll see what I can do.

The problem is apparently you cannot have a normal map with the color purple. Change it to .msn and it fine. CK gives a warning about a missing normal map' date=' but it should be fine. I guess. Hell what the hell do I know.

[i']edit[/i]

You guys better be happy.;)

Fighters Pack

up in first post .....shortly

For those who dont want fancy, brightly colored armors, try this mostly vanilla-ish armor pack. For slider version.

Included Archer,Bandit, Barbarian, Batlemage, E'lera from Haunted: The Demon's Forge, Forsworn, Fighting Monk, Ranger, Homeless Rags, Thief, War Maiden, Warrior, and Weapon's Master. Changed the names from vanilla to avoid confusion. All stand alone, craftable at the forge and or a tanning rack.

Bandit (furry Bandit:D)

post-53190-13597879579932_thumb.jpg

Forsworn Skimpy

post-53190-13597879580489_thumb.jpg

post-53190-13597879581046_thumb.jpg

Homeless Rags

post-53190-13597879581773_thumb.jpg

WarMaiden

post-53190-13597879582424_thumb.jpg

Warrior

post-53190-13597879582946_thumb.jpg

Weapon's Master