Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

Gotta say I love your work! Was using Daedric Chainmail for making a child female Daedric. However I couldn't get over the part where her genitals shape would be so clearly shown and thus I figured I'd try to replace the chain with the "panties" from here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5162. Easier said than done, and I've officially given up.

Also found another nice one http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17026 that have slim and so on.

What I'm trying to say is. Would you mind making a version that contains a few more parts to it? I don't mind the boobs being visible as they are right now but the full chain suits still makes me wonder how she managed to get into that thing.

Never the less, still using it as it currently is, just that last part would make it a 100% satisfaction ^^

Gotta say I love your work! Was using Daedric Chainmail for making a child female Daedric. However I couldn't get over the part where her genitals shape would be so clearly shown and thus I figured I'd try to replace the chain with the "panties" from here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5162. Easier said than done' date=' and I've officially given up.

Also found another nice one http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17026 that have slim and so on.

What I'm trying to say is. Would you mind making a version that contains a few more parts to it? I don't mind the boobs being visible as they are right now but the full chain suits still makes me wonder how she managed to get into that thing.

Never the less, still using it as it currently is, just that last part would make it a 100% satisfaction ^^

[/quote']

I know what you mean, I wore the Lich King chest armor (x117 of course) and Vicky's shorts while using the Daedric Armor to cover up those bits. You can still use other kinds of panties/shorts while wearing the Daedric chainmail to do the job. I am pretty much happy with the way it is now since it lets me decide what other things I can wear over it since it fits like a second skin. The only thing I wouldn't mind having changed is the ability to unequip/change the Chain Link Belt with the older/newer version or to just go without it.

nice armor pack thats why i love ya man you know how to make my day. Hmm wonder if i can use the Homeless Rags also as the females prisoner cloth thanks alot man.

Thanks. I make all of the wee one run around Dragons Reach with it. Makes me laugh to see a bunch of poor homeless kids.:D

These are amazing! Please keep up the good work.

Thanks

Gone trough all the armors from you' date=' lostdaywalker and im just astounded at how many you already done, you are a machine lol.

Thank you for all of them!

[/quote']

Thanks

Gotta say I love your work! Was using Daedric Chainmail for making a child female Daedric.

The original was skinned on a CBBE Body and it was the first armor I had ever done. I did not know how to make pants.:P Now I can and she's got pants. Looks better. I'll fix that one too. A new flat pack should be up tomorrow with the special edition Flat Dardric Chainmail in it.

lostdaywalker' date=' thanks for your amazing work has always.

Also id like to request, if possible, do you think you can release a flat version for the fighters pack?

[/quote']

Thanks,

If I do, it will be awhile. Busy, Busy Busy.

Great work as always man' date=' keep it up

[/quote']

Thanks

Hy lostdaywalker.

Like everytime great work.

You have converted some LB armors from Krista

That's great stuff. Best Textures and Meshes I've seen. I'll get around to it one day.

unequip/change the Chain Link Belt with the older/newer version or to just go without it.

Can do

Comming soon.. FlatPack DaedricChain Mail With Real Pants!!

I don't usually make request' date=' not my thing. (And they're rarely answered)

BUT!

If you could convert this armor for x117, and maybe rextext it to like.. black and gold or black and red... that'd be awesome..

So lovely~

Someone agree with me!

That just came out!! Damn your on the ball. I like it. I'll at it to the list, but it will be a little bit.

nice armor pack thats why i love ya man you know how to make my day. Hmm wonder if i can use the Homeless Rags also as the females prisoner cloth thanks alot man.

Thanks. I make all of the wee one run around Dragons Reach with it. Makes me laugh to see a bunch of poor homeless kids.

These are amazing! Please keep up the good work.

Thanks

Gone trough all the armors from you, lostdaywalker and im just astounded at how many you already done, you are a machine lol.

Thank you for all of them!

Thanks

Gotta say I love your work! Was using Daedric Chainmail for making a child female Daedric.

The original was skinned on a CBBE Body and it was the first armor I had ever done. I did not know how to make pants. Now I can and she's got pants. Looks better. I'll fix that one too. A new flat pack should be up tomorrow with the special edition Flat Dardric Chainmail in it.

lostdaywalker, thanks for your amazing work has always.

Also id like to request, if possible, do you think you can release a flat version for the fighters pack?

Thanks,

If I do, it will be awhile. Busy, Busy Busy.

Great work as always man, keep it up

Thanks

Hy lostdaywalker.

You have converted some LB armors from Krista

That's great stuff. Best Textures and Meshes I've seen. I'll get around to it one day.

unequip/change the Chain Link Belt with the older/newer version or to just go without it.

Can do

Comming soon.. FlatPack DaedricChain Mail With Real Pants!!

That belt looks kick ass going to have to check out the the Roadstrokers Royal Elven Set now. Downloaded your fighter pack they look great the E'lara outfit is awesome.

Hy lostdaywalker.

You have converted some LB armors from Krista and i love gothic clothes. I have the request for the Valkyrie armor and the yarl clothes found here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11407&highlight=LADYBODY and perhaps you like to convert the others too because they are very nice.

I tried bunch of those one time pity that they are made for just a specific body I think they would get many downloads if it worked with more bodies. The jewelry doesn't work I tried Blood Mage \ Clothing Blood Mage before but that made your body's skin look yeesh the boots are nice though I wear them from time to time tried the Valkyrie full body one you might be able to wear with no yeesh.

That belt looks kick ass going to have to check out the the Roadstrokers Royal Elven Set now. Downloaded your fighter pack they look great the E'lara outfit is awesome.

How did you get the skin to look like that? Makes me think of a golden golem.

How did you get the skin to look like that? Makes me think of a golden golem.

You need GlossTech - Glossy-Gloss Skin for all female and male charac by MonoS94 http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5437 Though you may get the whole body glossy chances are when you close the game down and bring it back up your players face maybe unglossified. So you may have to hit ~ console button type tgm then reapply your lip color skin color and warpaint and move the slider for complexion one click then back will fix it. But you will have to do it over and over again as it doesn't fix it for good. Not sure how to get it to stay glossified.

The other is Body Paint Mod by Wast1980 http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24867 Which is way better then most tattoo's as they are body replacers this one you use paint.net and add it right to your player skin texture file. The wings are from the new moving wings mod the wings actually flap on your back. It's also on the nexus.

Flatness FTW!

@lostdaywalker: Thank you for your hard work and for all your ongoing conversions and ideas. Great!

I just noticed your new package and judging by some of the screenshots I am wondering if those are to be used with x117 flat version or not? I see some perturbing protuberances! :D

Thanks!

Looking forward to your Daedric ChainMail release so I can use it in my mod. ^_^

Btw' date=' was it possible with a nonflat version?

[/quote']

I'll make a new one for the non-flat version.

I am wondering if those are to be used with x117 flat version or not?

Fighters pack is for the slider version.

Flat Pack

For the Un-Blessed Body

.......up in first post shortly

Includes Bard' date=' Fugitive, Celine - in Red, Blue, and Green, A new Daedric Chainmail With actual pants, or a skirt, Devil May Cry's Trish, Fox 16, Nova, Paladin Armor, Sorceress, Nightingale Armor, Dark Lilith and Morrigan with and without Leggings.

Also Princess of the Woods in Green, Red, Black, White Brown and Olive colors with or without lace. That's 12 versions!!![/size']

I got to find a new place for images. ImageShack is taking down things for no reason.:@

Morrigan W/leggings

post-53190-13597879650716_thumb.jpg

Morrigan w/out leggings

post-53190-13597879651512_thumb.jpg

Dark Lilith

post-53190-13597879652316_thumb.jpg

Sorceress

post-53190-13597879652891_thumb.jpg

DMC Trish

post-53190-13597879653376_thumb.jpg

Nova

post-53190-13597879653762_thumb.jpg

post-53190-13597879659265_thumb.jpg

Nightingale

post-53190-13597879658628_thumb.jpg

Bard / Fugitive

post-53190-13597879659878_thumb.jpgpost-53190-13597879660404_thumb.jpg

Another set of great outfits Thank you!! Now onto 1 thing I did see it is with the sorceress outfit when you put on the top you get this.

post-25696-13597879671349_thumb.jpg

The Celine outfit I also noticed that when you put on the top it changes the players skin texture when worn the high gloss that I have changes to a different glossy look. Other then that Keep up the awesome work!

Almost forgot is the prince files replacers or are they standalone I Already have the prince set retexture one on the game and it asked to overwrite files for that mod but I said no for the time being.

WTF???

Hmmmm I just went through it. That does not show up on me. Your running a body gloss though so I think that's where the problem is.

You have two choices. Don't worry they are easy.

You can open it Corset Top up in NIFSkope and change the second line of the BSShader property of the skin to match the third line except change the end to _0_msn.dds and then save it as _0 and _1.

Or wait a sec and I'll up load a new copy of the NIf.

Yes POTW will over-write your existing one. Putting in the retextures was bad enough.