Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

hello! just a request. the CotS child replacer incorporates special "child armors" that can only be equipped through console, don't show up in inventory, and are also not flat chest. i was hoping (at your leisure, someday) you might want to modify this and ANY other special NPC child armors that don't show up regularly in-game? please and thank you.

ss below is of child that hangs out in rorikstead

post-52846-13597877824898_thumb.jpg

Link?

Be up in an hour

hello! just a request. the CotS child replacer incorporates special "child armors" that can only be equipped through console' date=' don't show up in inventory, and are also not flat chest.

[/quote']

I believe that most are are around somewhere. I have not paid attention to what armors are actually there. I had already finished the game at 100 and about 85%. Have not played it for about two months. Once you have found everything there's no point. Getting Dawnguard now so I can finally KILL something.

quick note!!

the folder structure for the wjunlady files has a typo.

folder reads: "Texture" instead of "Textures" causing some pretty purple placeholders.

quick fix' date=' just an FYI.

thanks!

[/quote']

DONE and UP! Thanks

This is some really great stuff and it clearly has lots of work put into it' date=' but I think the "Lich King Armor" is missing the .esp file. Besides that everything has been really awesome so far.

[/quote']

You need to go here Lich King and get the files and then overwrite with mine. JOjjo did the work and created those incredible meshes and deserves the credit.

THANK YOU FOR RELEASING SABER NERO'S ARMOR!!!!! She's my favorite servant in the series aside from Gilgamesh :)And the Daedric Chainmail is PERFECT!!! Thanks for everything lostdaywalker, you are amazing for doing all of these armors!!! ... now if only you could do a Black Rock Shooter armor!!!

there's no container if that's what you're looking for animu, some of them can be created at the forge, not sure which.

just look at the folder name with the files of the armor you want in it.

bring up the console in-game.

type "help " and this will give you the item codes. pgup/pgdn if there's a lot.

"player.additem 1" will give you one of that armor/piece

I'm not sure if a fix or anything has came out for this, or if this only happening to me but.. The Dark Brotherhood helmet doesn't show up on my character and makes her look bald. It's like an inviso helmet that removes my hair.

I'm not sure if a fix or anything has came out for this' date=' or if this only happening to me but.. The Dark Brotherhood helmet doesn't show up on my character and makes her look bald. It's like an inviso helmet that removes my hair.

[/quote']

Have not had that happen.

I'm not sure if a fix or anything has came out for this' date=' or if this only happening to me but.. The Dark Brotherhood helmet doesn't show up on my character and makes her look bald. It's like an inviso helmet that removes my hair.

[/quote']

Have not had that happen.

I also noticed no .ESP file comes/came with your Dark Brotherhood replacer - which is why the Shrouded Cowl wasn't (until I used a fix I'm about to mention...) showing up on my character and just making her go bald with an "invisible' shrouded cowl on.

I am assuming you never noticed because you're still using calyps' original .ESP file for his armor set. I replaced his cowl meshes over yours (just the hood meshes) and enabled his .ESP file. And now the hood shows up perfectly for me, as seen in your picture.

Original mod location with .ESP file (Optional Files - Nightshade Armor Dark Brotherhood Replacer OPTIONS 1p2) located at: hxxp://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12070

This is for anyone else currently having the problem I am having. Warning though, with the replaced meshes, you MUST enable the .esp or your game will crash.

I also noticed no .ESP file comes/came with your Dark Brotherhood replacer - which is why the Shrouded Cowl wasn't (until I used a fix I'm about to mention...) showing up on my character and just making her go bald with an "invisible' shrouded cowl on.

I am assuming you never noticed because you're still using calyps' original .

Its in the original post, but I will make it clearer that you have to download the original files from nexus and then overwrite with mine.

Thanks

Are these armors compatible with non ashen race bodies' date=' I'ld like to see them on my followers?

[/quote']

All of the armors come with their own body and use your skin, so they would work, you may have a color mismatch between hands, feet and head with body. The bodies and armor will grow to the size of your followers skeleton. Will not hurt to see what happenes.

Hello lostdaywalker, I'd like to thank you for your work and also point out something I noticed. I think the blackrock shooter mod is missing textures for the boots. Not only are my boots looking purple (gloves and armor looks fine) but the texture folder seem to be missing the boots dds files.

Hello lostdaywalker' date=' I'd like to thank you for your work and also point out something I noticed. I think the blackrock shooter mod is missing textures for the boots. Not only are my boots looking purple (gloves and armor looks fine) but the texture folder seem to be missing the boots dds files.

[/quote']

Uploading corrected zip file now.

Download it or you can change it in NIFscope from Textures\deac\blackrock\blackrock02.dds to Textures\Armor\Daywalker\Blackrock\Blackrock02.dds

and

Textures\deac\blackrock\blackrock_n.dds to Textures\Armor\Daywalker\Blackrock\Blackrock_n.dds

Or grab the boots here and over-write.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mpjbak4tuo6csst

Thanks