Can start group scenes up to the five actor limit

HOW TO USE
* Install mod
* Equip "Carnival" power
* Crouch and active it to access settings menu
* Stand and use it to trigger the matchmaking system

SETTINGS
IncPlayer - Toggles if player should be included in the scenes or not
Player Female/Male - Sets players SexLab gender allowing them to us opposite gender animations
Scan Def/EXT - Default or extended scan mode. Extended is without any limit on distance meaning it'll tag pretty much every loaded NPC. Only recommended to use in small interiors where a range check is unnecessary in which case it *might* be slightly faster than default mod
ScanRange - Set how far to look for NPCs in default mode
LoopDelay - Set how long to wait before starting a new scan once the previous is finished. Set to 0 to disable looping and automatic re-scanning/matchmaking. To quickly exit a running looped scanner simply unequip the Carnivale spell to prevent any more scans from starting.
MatchLvl - Set which scenes and actors to use. LvL 0 will attempt to set up mixed scenes, LvL 1 allows same sex scenes no mixed ones are possible and LvL 2 does the same but for creature/animal scenes
Same6Old vs Same6New: Toggles between different matchmaking modes where the new one might work better for same sex matchups.
5some/4some/3some ON/OFF: Enables or disables these types of matchings, useful if these have too few animations for your composition of NPCs resulting in scenes being frequently replayed

MATCHMAKER PRIORITIES
MatchLvL 0 = Group with 5 -> Group with 4 -> Group with 3 -> Pair
MatchLvL 1 = Group with 5 -> Group with 4 -> Group with 3 -> Pair -> Same sex pairs of whichever gender is left
MatchLvL 2 = Group with 5 -> Group with 4 -> Group with 3 -> Pair -> Female with beast -> Same sex pairs of whichever gender is left

KNOWN ISSUES
Scenes may occasionally fail to start - Large area scans take time to complete which means once done the tagged NPCs may have wandered off, died, been unloaded by the game or otherwise become invalid for animations.
Groups of 5 failing - Included animations only support MMMMF or FFFFM groups

FUTURE PLANS
None, this was mainly a test to play around with the SLLSE framework. For anyone wanting more features and options the excellent Random Sex mod is being ported to SSE.

CREDITS
Vinfamy for SexLab Light SE and MatchMaker Light SE which I used for source reference material

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/04/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Light SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Edited by CPU
  • 1 month later...

Very funny, but it seems to be a problem:

In FFFFM cycle only thrree Females operate properly, the fourth overlapped me (player): the player has so male and female attributes......  :cool:  but even if I use InPlayer=OFF that animation has the same problem.

Yes I noticed that too. The animation handler uses the same function to start all different types of matchups so I can't see any reason for why the fivesomes work differently. If you try starting the animation with SexLab Matchmaker Light SE let me know if it works better there.

how many beasts can it tag at once? I'm wondering because the current matchmaker max is 1 humanoid and 2 creatures

1:1 ratio so as long as there's one beast and one female available it'll attempt to match them. Not sure what the max amount of running scenes are though, probably a hard limit there.

For Random Sex, I am waiting for the SE version of SexLab before porting over. I did try with SexLab lite, but it's tough to port over with the amount of options that I have. And I am a bit of a perfectionist in that regard.

With SKSE and PapyrusUtil already ported, I suspect SexLab will not be too far behind.

Not really, it should be added automatically without the player having to do anything. It uses the standard game function Game.GetPlayer() to do this so it's very reliable.

Type "help carnival" in console to verify the quests and spells are present. If they are the esp is at least active which would indicate the problem might be the scripts not being correctly installed.

I've had reports of Win10 users having problems similar to this with Abduction, the OS seems to outright block the game from accessing the mod. Are you using it too?

Uploaded a minor update. Note that the scripts are included both in the ba2 archieve and as loose files. Only use one and delete the other. I recommend trying the ba2 first, especially if you had problems installing the previous version which used the loose files solution.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, thank you for this excellent mod, but I encounter a rather annoying bug, the scan has failed once and since the display of the error continues to appear even though I do, there is a solution thank you beforehand. i join screenshot. sorry for my bad english.

20180119035037_1.jpg

On 19/01/2018 at 3:59 AM, hackynou said:

Hello, thank you for this excellent mod, but I encounter a rather annoying bug, the scan has failed once and since the display of the error continues to appear even though I do, there is a solution thank you beforehand. i join screenshot. sorry for my bad english.

20180119035037_1.jpg

Yeah that's I bug I've noticed too. If you run "stopquest _modcarnivalcontroller" in console and then "startquest _modcarnivalcontroller" (or "resetquest _modcarnivalcontroller" don't remember which worked best) to end the matchmaking that works as a temporary workaround. 

Not playing SSE atm so no fix is currently planned but since SexLab 1.62 is finally out there should be other matchmaker mods to use instead soon if not already.

On 10/22/2017 at 12:44 PM, Arizona_Steve said:

For Random Sex, I am waiting for the SE version of SexLab before porting over. I did try with SexLab lite, but it's tough to port over with the amount of options that I have. And I am a bit of a perfectionist in that regard.

With SKSE and PapyrusUtil already ported, I suspect SexLab will not be too far behind.

Well. Sexlab was recently (1.63 Beta) over to SSE .It's still in it's early stages though, but it's there.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-1-jan-12-2018/?page=7

It's a start.

On 20/01/2018 at 12:37 PM, LazyGirl said:

Yeah that's I bug I've noticed too. If you run "stopquest _modcarnivalcontroller" in console and then "startquest _modcarnivalcontroller" (or "resetquest _modcarnivalcontroller" don't remember which worked best) to end the matchmaking that works as a temporary workaround. 

Not playing SSE atm so no fix is currently planned but since SexLab 1.62 is finally out there should be other matchmaker mods to use instead soon if not already.

thank you it's perfect, I was just looking to stop the quest by the console but I did not have the right command :)
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It would start automatically if everything is installed and set up properly. If it doesn't make sure the NPCs involved is an enabled pairing by SL Light and Carnival, e.g same sex is active for same sex actors.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/23/2018 at 4:11 AM, TruthseekerD said:

I don't understand how to use this all it does is scan, how do I start scenes? :frown:

If you use Sexlab full Version this Mod wont work, use Sexlab Random Sex instead. It would be graet if this Mod works with SL Full too in future :)