[REUPLOADED] R0R0N0 Mods - Armors and Outfits

i port/rig for other games' date=' so i know how the procedures done in general for skyrim. i just don't have the experience yet to do it myself, hence why i've always just asked Diego or LordOfWar to do it for me since its always been something small. Diego's actually the one who got me to start posting here more, followed him over from GTA SA modding. i just dislike the way requests are typically handled in TES modding since morrowind's modding era. it's really nothing personal against anyone.

like i told LOW, only way to really get what you want into oblivion/fo3/fonv/skyrim is to learn how to do it yourself. hence how i got an outfit into skyrim from fonv with the riot gear based off of geonox's outfit with LOW's help. i'm still gonna follow R0R0N0's work, i'm just gonna stick to askin people i know instead of others is all.

[/quote']

You're right but see I started this thread to release things that I wanted to port myself, I wasn't looking to take requests or anything but it escalated so quickly that I found myself porting stuff for others. It's not so bad, it's just I started 3d modelling/porting approximately 3-4 weeks ago and have come so far with trial and error so you shouldn't expect a lot from me like Diego who has been doing this for over 2 years from what I' can see in YouTube account.

I'm going to continue releasing stuff after finishing the requests anyway.

UPDATE:

Added Bianco Angelo and Enclave Armour.

Updated Alto Angelo to 0.4' date=' made an alternate armour to have the shield on his shoulder.[/b']

Notice:

I won't be taking anymore requests, I have two personal mods that I want to complete and they will take time so I'm going to put all my focus on them.

The last requests that I will finish are:

-Deadman Wonderland shiro

-Kaim's Armor Lost Odyssey

-Legacy of Kain (Kain and Janos Audron)

-Ishida Mitsunari armor from Sengoku Basara 3

-Soul Calibur - Nightmare Armor

OMG, the enclave armor is almost perfect! (The neck needs to be placed down a bit though!) But otherwise, thank you very much! <3

I'll take a look at it later today.

the alto angelo armor looks really sweet. but when i equip the shield i don´t see it =(

the mod is correct installed. i checked it three times...

for example: when i drop it on the ground i can see it. but equiped it´s invisible.

can someone help me? maybe the mod isn´t uploaded correct?

Sry for my bad english =)

I'll give it a check.

Notice:

I won't be taking anymore requests' date=' I have two personal mods that I want to complete and they will take time so I'm going to put all my focus on them.

The last requests that I will finish are:

-Deadman Wonderland shiro

-Kaim's Armor Lost Odyssey

-Legacy of Kain (Kain and Janos Audron)

-Ishida Mitsunari armor from Sengoku Basara 3

-Soul Calibur - Nightmare Armor[/b']

hi i hope that when u made the kain armors u can make those two too from blood omen 2:

Your mods are amazing. Thank you very much for all the hard work you put. I'm a big fan of God of War series. Any luck you can put a Kratos body replacer mod?

Cheers

I'll keep that in mind.

Update:

Added new body replacers:

Scarecrow Body Replacer

Rorschach Body Replacer

Moonknight Body Replacer

Superman Body Replacer

Green Lantern Body Replacer

Flash Body Replacer

Dark Seid Body Replacer

Dark Kahn Body Replacer

Captain Marvel Body Replacer

Joker Body Replacer

Links and Screenshots at first post!

Alright' date=' I was actually shocked to see you've made a Superman, Green Lantern, Flash, and other DC heroes and villains. XD As always though, they're awesome and now I want to make a playthrough as Superman or Green Lantern. Thank you so much for these mods. ^_^

[/quote']

Glad you like em :)

I was far away from my PC about a week ago

when I saw this thread...WOW !!!! New update !!

you are damn fast !

are you machine or human? :P

downloading right now' date=' good job R0R0N0, now I'm a bit confused which one I choose :s

[/quote']

Nice to hear someone else has discovered my ports, enjoy em bro! I may be falling victim to the dark side as I'm constantly at thirst for more and more character models to port :D

Damm bro' date=' you're bot workin on mods,you're not human hahahhaa!

Thanks a lot for all those new mods,they look amazing!!

[/quote']

Thanks man I think I may be turning into one soon enough :D

Do you refuel from cola like Franky or something?

Hehe I wish' date=' I'd love to shout "SUPERRRRRR!" at midnight to signal my revival :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

Added Spawn Body Replacer.

Do you refuel from cola like Franky or something?

Hehe I wish' date=' I'd love to shout "SUPERRRRRR!" at midnight to signal my revival :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

Added Spawn Body Replacer.

He is, to be fair, a pretty super guy. Also, what's your next port gonna be?

He is' date=' to be fair, a pretty super guy. Also, what's your next port gonna be?

[/quote']

Well, I'm eager to work on the requests that I mentioned in my previous posts but I'm still waiting on the games to be delivered so I can't do anything about them. I will just look around my 3d models folder and select whatever intrigues me the most.

*cleans the screen after seeing new updates* Goddammit mate' date=' that's one brutal superhero pack! Also,thanks for putting Spawn, one of my fav characters :D

Dont overwork yourself we need you. [img']http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx68/SolidSnakeNS6988/food-smiley-004.gif[/img]

Yeah I had spawn's models just laying there in my hdd, I never knew how badass he looked.

Thanks and don't worry I'm sleeping at the correct times now or at least I'm sleeping for the right amount of hours :P

RORONO thank you so much this hero pack looks awesome

Your welcome man' date=' enjoy em! :)

Hi. I was wondering if there's any way you can make the Birdman Wings a standalone item. They would look great with other outfit mixes. Thanks.

Yeah sure absolutely, I actually already made it separate in the nif file but if you don't have much experience with nifskope then it's okay I can do it.

Since you have the DMC4 models' date=' can you port Yamato(katana)please?

[/quote']

It should come with the Nero body replacer mod.

these new armors........you are my god atm XD

Heh I don't know man' date=' your name seems to suggest otherwise...

Wow! Thanks for these, R0R0N0.

Enjoy it bro!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice:

Had a bit of a slow day today and looks like I won't be able to work on much tomorrow except for making fixes, so lay any mod problems on me including ones that are still waiting to be fixed and also ones I have no idea about (I seem to keep wondering off to random ideas to port so I forget alot)