[REUPLOADED] R0R0N0 Mods - Armors and Outfits

Hi again~:)

I was looking around and I found this. I wouldn't say it's a perfect match for the DMC4 Dante's DT' date=' but IMHO, it would serve as a good replacer for female Vampire Lord~

It's a model of a boss called 'Black Lily' from Lineage 2~

I hope you'll consider this request~ Thanks in advance! I really look forward for all your 'future surprises'~ :D

[P/S: You might want to remove her staff that she's holding in case you're working on it~ :D

Yeah I couldn't see the image but I googled it and yeah I should be able to manage that. I'm going to have to rip the models off the game first then I can work on them.

WOuld it be possible if you can upload the enclave armor from fallout3/new vegas into Skyrim? :D

Yeah that shouldn't be too hard since it's bethesda game. I'll look into it once I've finished some outstanding requests.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

I've been a bit lazy the last couple of days' date=' which is why I only brought out one armor just now. I'll be returning to working at my usual rate soon.

Continue to report any problems with the mods.[/b']

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES <3!

Guest Crisis244

thanks mate :D Dante's devil trigger is awesome!!! I can agree on castlevania armors they look badass, especially trevors and gabriels for dawnguard :)

Many thanks for all your hard work R0R0N0! You rock! :)

Thanks man' date=' glad you're enjoying my work.

thanks mate :D Dante's devil trigger is awesome!!! I can agree on castlevania armors they look badass, especially trevors and gabriels for dawnguard :)

Well I thought it was a good idea but I think one of them is already done in this section of the forums. And the rest of the armours, well I got to find a way of obtaining the models.

Do you still plan on importing the DarkRose from Oblivion?

As a matter of fact, I'm working on that right now. Won't be long now.

thanks mate :D Dante's devil trigger is awesome!!! I can agree on castlevania armors they look badass' date=' especially trevors and gabriels for dawnguard :)

[/quote']

Well I thought it was a good idea but I think one of them is already done in this section of the forums. And the rest of the armours, well I got to find a way of obtaining the models.

However the Gabriel Belmont armour that's already done, doesn't have any sort of mask, ya know, to look like him.

When will you fix the eyes on the Nero armor?

I've already fixed it' date=' I just need to reupload it. I'm currently not at my pc so I can't do anything but will be in about an hour.

thanks mate :D Dante's devil trigger is awesome!!! I can agree on castlevania armors they look badass' date=' especially trevors and gabriels for dawnguard :)

[/quote']

However the Gabriel Belmont armour that's already done, doesn't have any sort of mask, ya know, to look like him.

oh I see, well then if I can obtain the models, I'll get it done.

That Yoshimitsu outfit is absolutely horrifying!

Yeah man it creep me out just trying to bring that "thing" into the game :D

And there I thought Voldo was the creepiest Soul Calibur character.

Same here' date=' I had no idea Yoshimitsu had this form though.

Its time for me to roll like a bat.

Amazing job =)

nana nana nana nanah nana nana nana nanaaa BATMANN! BAtman!

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38617

Nightmare's armour' date=' any chance of a conversion to Skyrim? I really loved that set (The purple one, mainly)... Oh, and if possible, could you do what I think Bagserk did, and port Caim's armour from Drakengard (The original game)?

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/149/230023-dg_caim2_super.jpg

[/quote']

Wow dude I totally forgot about Nightmare. I thought he looked amazing in Soul Calibur 4. I'll have to give you a generic response though man "I'll take a look at it later on" :P I'm currently working on some stuff so I don't have time but when I do I'll pm you to tell you that I'm working on it. If somebody else picks it up then well unlucky for me hehe

but don't worry, I usually finish up fast so I'll probably have time for it soon.

That Yoshimitsu outfit is absolutely horrifying!

Yeah man it creep me out just trying to bring that "thing" into the game :D

And there I thought Voldo was the creepiest Soul Calibur character.

Same here' date=' I had no idea Yoshimitsu had this form though.

Its time for me to roll like a bat.

Amazing job =)

nana nana nana nanah nana nana nana nanaaa BATMANN! BAtman!

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38617

Nightmare's armour' date=' any chance of a conversion to Skyrim? I really loved that set (The purple one, mainly)... Oh, and if possible, could you do what I think Bagserk did, and port Caim's armour from Drakengard (The original game)?

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/149/230023-dg_caim2_super.jpg

[/quote']

Wow dude I totally forgot about Nightmare. I thought he looked amazing in Soul Calibur 4. I'll have to give you a generic response though man "I'll take a look at it later on" :P I'm currently working on some stuff so I don't have time but when I do I'll pm you to tell you that I'm working on it. If somebody else picks it up then well unlucky for me hehe

but don't worry, I usually finish up fast so I'll probably have time for it soon.

What you currently working on?

What you currently working on?

I'm porting Asura's Body from Asura's Wrath.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3722.0;attach=2893;image

Thanks for the amazings armors RORONO it makes the game way more cool to look like a hero...this is just a little bug report on the noble coloseum armor theres some polygon strecht on the legs

DUUUUUDE use spoiler tags quick!

Thanks for the bug report though, I'll check it out now.

EDIT:

Btw is your body size full heavy or is it somewhere in between? Because if it's somewhere in between then it's a weightslide issue which I really suck at :-/

LoL sorry i have removed the image as you have already seen it i dont know how to put spoiler tag..

In another subject since it has been mentioned its..there any chance for a Voldo or Mitsurugi or Z.W.E.I from soul calibur costume down the road?

Possibly, all depends on how easy it is to obtain the models for them.

And also I think you missed my edit in my last post, I wanted to know if your character was on the full body weight or inbetween 0 and 1.