[REUPLOADED] R0R0N0 Mods - Armors and Outfits

I almost hate to ask this since youve made my dream of The angelos come true but is there any possible way you could make a jester body replacer or outfit from devil may cry 3?

http://images.wikia.com/devilmaycry/images/e/e0/Jester.png

Id post the actual image but its far to big lol

Edit: Oh and Are you going to follow through with your idea of making Berial a mount?

Omg that jester looks exactly like the guy from vampire hunter d.

Well now that you reminded me, I think I'll go ahead about doing the berial mount.

About the jester well if I can get my hands on the models then yeah I could probably give it a try.

I almost hate to ask this since youve made my dream of The angelos come true but is there any possible way you could make a jester body replacer or outfit from devil may cry 3?

Edit: Oh and Are you going to follow through with your idea of making Berial a mount?

Well now that you reminded me' date=' I think I'll go ahead about doing the berial mount.

About the jester well if I can get my hands on the models then yeah I could probably give it a try.

[/quote']

Haha Awesome thank you so much

Well now that you reminded me' date=' I think I'll go ahead about doing the berial mount.

[/quote']

Do you already have the Berial models? If not, then i have them.

[/quote']

Do you already have the Berial models? If not, then i have them.

Thanks, I've already got them though.

Spawn and all looks awesome! good work.

Glad to hear that man' date=' thanks.

I just noticed something about that video, and i'm kinda disapointed in myself that I didn't see it earlier. But what mod was used to bring the Savior from DMC4 into skyrim? By the looks of it its situated over Winterhold collage.

Well Venarge obtained the DMC4 models for me and it included the Saviour as well and I wanted him in one of my quest mods that I am working on so I ported the Saviour's model as a statue.

Looks really nice I'll give them a try later on.

Sorry to be a bother or anything' date=' but did you ever get the chance to start working on the Alastor sword? Or is there still too much to work on before that? No rush or anything, I just wanted to know where you were on that.

[/quote']

No it's okay man, I'm still downloading the game along with others that's why it's been taking awhile to finish the requests I mentioned. If only I had 100 Mbps internet :-/

Once I've got the files, porting it will be a breeze.

Sorry to be a bother or anything' date=' but did you ever get the chance to start working on the Alastor sword? Or is there still too much to work on before that? No rush or anything, I just wanted to know where you were on that.

[/quote']

No it's okay man, I'm still downloading the game along with others that's why it's been taking awhile to finish the requests I mentioned. If only I had 100 Mbps internet :-/

Once I've got the files, porting it will be a breeze.

Yeah, I know what you mean. :/ About the internet issue. Had such a terrible internet service myself about a year or two ago. Take as much time as you need. Can't wait until it's done though, lol.

I feel like a bit of a heel for asking this, even though I already requested something, but if you do the Legacy of Kain stuff, would you consider plonking down the Pillars of Nosgoth somewhere in Skyrim, preferebly nowhere near Whiterun.

As i don't know if this is a radically different procedure then porting armors, I don't know how hard or time intensive that would be. But I thought I would ask in light that you have managed to get the Savior (squee, awsome, cant wait.) into the game.

Can you post kratos from god of war?If you can of course

I'm surprised no one has done Kratos' date=' I don't have any model files for him but if can obtain them some how, I wouldn't mind doing him coz he does look badass.

I feel like a bit of a heel for asking this, even though I already requested something, but if you do the Legacy of Kain stuff, would you consider plonking down the Pillars of Nosgoth somewhere in Skyrim, preferebly nowhere near Whiterun.

As i don't know if this is a radically different procedure then porting armors, I don't know how hard or time intensive that would be. But I thought I would ask in light that you have managed to get the Savior (squee, awsome, cant wait.) into the game.

Well, i haven't played the game before so I don't know what that looks like, but if I find it within the gamefiles then I can probably turn it into a static for you... Then you can place it whereever you want in skyrim.

So what hapend whit Legacy of Kain armor.You sad someting about Kain and Janosh Odrin.You can see my post about Kain armor.

I'll be looking into it today man' date=' if the models are easy to bring then and only then will I accept the mentions about the other characters.

"ME3 Blood Dragon Armour" Yes!Yes!Yes! Thanks R0R0N0 ^^

Hehehe yup, I can't believe I had this sitting in my hdd. Enjoy it man, there are some weighting issues, but I can probably fix them laters.

Hey R0R0N0! i must admit your mods contains the highest quality that i have ever seen! :D I have a request, would you mind looking at assassin's creed outfit and port them over? it would be a great addition to the game, pretty please :D:D

Here's some screens

assassins-creed-1-2-3-altair-ezio-connor.jpg

middle- ezio auditore

right- connor

15419d1332964614-assassin-creed-3-connor-assassins_creed_3_-_connor_concept_art_by_lewa.jpg

AC III - Connor

I sincerely hope you can take a look at them. If you can't or busy, you can just ignore this request, it's fine! :D

Hey R0R0N0! i must admit your mods contains the highest quality that i have ever seen! :D I have a request' date=' would you mind looking at assassin's creed outfit and port them over? it would be a great addition to the game, pretty please :D:D

Here's some screens

middle- ezio auditore

right- connor

15419d1332964614-assassin-creed-3-connor-assassins_creed_3_-_connor_concept_art_by_lewa.jpg

AC III - Connor

I sincerely hope you can take a look at them. If you can't or busy, you can just ignore this request, it's fine! :D

I'm positive that I've seen a bunch of assassin's creed armor around already.

Like this one:

I don't know about the new one but the creed 1, 2 and 3 outfits should have been done already.

Correct me if I'm wrong though because I'm not the best at searching for mods.