[REUPLOADED] R0R0N0 Mods - Armors and Outfits

Ok another report which is major for the berial sword if you try to unequip after you have used it then sheathed it and it looks like you still have it drawn while in first person it will cause a ctd I also got a ctd from the Cabal Battlemode Armours one I switched through all of them and when I hit the female one which is the last one in your pictures it caused a ctd not sure why that one did.

Masked Mage Armour

textures need to fix?!!

Is your texture setting set to medium or low?

I have to say that I am very impressed with the outfits that I tried out not only did they look great but none of them changed my body size except for the taki one so out of all the female ones that is the one that I probably will not use maybe I will pickpocket it into someone else's inventory and see if they will start wearing it.

I looked at the new ones that you have uploaded all look great but all are male but I did download the berial sword.

Now onto a few things that I did notice with a few things the taokaka outfit one makes my player have nipples on the inside of her knees the newly uploaded berial sword has a first person problem if you draw the sword and sheath it the point will be stick out at the bottom of the screen which is should since the weapon is on your back. The faith hair I'm not sure if it is because I am inside by a fireplace but the hair has black sections when worn.

Thanks' date=' I'm glad you enjoyed the mods. It's good to hear bug reports, I can go ahead and look into them for you. The faith hair may be due to setting your textures setting to medium or low (setting textures to high has fixed it in the past)

Ok another report which is major for the berial sword if you try to unequip after you have used it then sheathed it and it looks like you still have it drawn while in first person it will cause a ctd I also got a ctd from the Cabal Battlemode Armours one I switched through all of them and when I hit the female one which is the last one in your pictures it caused a ctd not sure why that one did.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into the berial issue. Cabal Battlemode Armour are not fully finished, I gave up on them because they were too hard to port, the original models were in a running stance so I did the best I could. So sorry about the cabal battlemode armours, I won't be able to do much about it :-/

WOW man' date=' those Prototype 2 models look amazing in Skyrim!

Glad that they served well for ya \o/

[/quote']

Thanks man, I'm just glad you provided models because downloading the game can be a pain :P

Love the Berial Sword =)

Yeah but I think put too much glow, don't you think? I think I might reduce it and re-upload it.

What you got left to do? And what's the status on doing them?

Kaim's Armour from Lost Odyssey, is still downloading at 80%

-----

Ishida Mitsunari Armor from Sengoku Basara 3, going to rip the models in a few hours and work on it.

-----

Soul Calibur Nightmare Armor, going to work on it later on tonight.

-----

Alex's Armour from Prototype 1 or 2

-----

Nero Mask

-----

Can't wait to finish up on all this so I can concentrate on something big.

What you got left to do? And what's the status on doing them?

Kaim's Armour from Lost Odyssey' date=' is still downloading at 80%

-----

Ishida Mitsunari Armor from Sengoku Basara 3, going to rip the models in a few hours and work on it.

-----

Soul Calibur Nightmare Armor, going to work on it later on tonight.

-----

Alex's Armour from Prototype 1 or 2

-----

Nero Mask

-----

Can't wait to finish up on all this so I can concentrate on something big.

[/quote']

Sounds good! I hope your big mod goes well too.

Guest Crisis244

There is' date=' NO ONE cooler, than Kaim Argonar.

[/quote']

Well actually Robert downy Jr. in Iron man was fucking AWESOME!!! but video game wise I believe nobody is cooler ;)

Yay 80 percent on Kaims armor :3 Any teaser pics or something for the project?

Sorry dude' date=' pics would give it away. All I'll say is that it's a port of a ton of characters/objects from a game. Some will like it, some might not care too much but I think it'll be good nonetheless.

When I equip Blood Dragon armor this happens, see screen shot. Anyone know why?

I haven't ported the female version of it yet, at least from the figure of the body in the picture I'm guessing it's a female.

Last night i was looking at the Oblivion vanilla armors and i noticed that some of them are just retextures of the same mesh.

With your awesome port of the Dragon Knight Armor and nifscope i managed to make the complete set of imperial armors (3 sets). I have made a bsa file with the 3 armors sets, the imperial shields and the imperial weapons: 3 armors, 2 shields and 2 swords. It's your work (i only changed the textures in nifscope and renamed some files). I also made proper ground objects for all the armors, shields and swords. I think you maybe want to update the link with the complete set of imperial armors from Oblivion (it's your work) :-)

Thanks a lot for your work, i enjoy it a lot!!!

3 ARMORS SETS FROM OBLIVION WITH SHIELDS AND WEAPONS (craftables in any forge, imperial section, steel smithing perk) :

imperialarmors.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.sendspace.com/file/n3kye7

there is any chance you fix the first person view bug in the blood dragon armor ?

Is it the one when you look down?

Last night i was looking at the Oblivion vanilla armors and i noticed that some of them are just retextures of the same mesh.

With your awesome port of the Dragon Knight Armor and nifscope i managed to make the complete set of imperial armors (3 sets). I have made a bsa file with the 3 armors sets' date=' the imperial shields and the imperial weapons: 3 armors, 2 shields and 2 swords. It's your work (i only changed the textures in nifscope and renamed some files). I also made proper ground objects for all the armors, shields and swords. I think you maybe want to update the link with the complete set of imperial armors from Oblivion (it's your work) :-)

Thanks a lot for your work, i enjoy it a lot!!!

3 ARMORS SETS FROM OBLIVION WITH SHIELDS AND WEAPONS (craftables in any forge, imperial section, steel smithing perk) :

Thanks but don't say that man, I only ported it, I claim no ownership over the assets except for the porting process (time I spent on porting it)

I'll update the link after I check it out.

I waiting a "low texture compatibility" for the masked armor from da2...

maybe in a v0.2

Apparently there's a way to fix it' date=' I was told to use texture optimizer, which does get the job done but doesn't change the path in the nif files. I'll see if it works when I put it the texture settings on low and if so I will update the rest of the mods.

Character can pliz of the game metal gear rising

I'm only porting stuff man.

awesome works as always man !! :heart: any chance to porting some armor from dragon age 2 mainly the champion armor set (for warrior and rogue ) i searched around and only find mage set for champion armor :( . it will rock skyrim with all the full set :D:D

I know Dragon Age has some awesome armors that fit into the Skyrim lore but I'm busy at the moment so I can't do anything else except for what I have on my to-do list.

will you do some darksiders armor in the future ?

I'm having trouble ripping the models but if I succeed anytime soon' date=' I'll probably give it a shot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice:

Had people come over the last couple of days so I couldn't work on anything. Don't worry I wasn't just sitting around doing nothing, I planned how I would go about porting the armours that I listed before so now that I'm back on my computer I'm going to work on everything at 100%.

Look forward to it :D