[REUPLOADED] R0R0N0 Mods - Armors and Outfits

Lol' date=' i'm not saying it's useless as if nobody wants it, i mean if you were to port from a game that old, it would be a very sub-par model and texture, and it would be hard to port it because it's from a ps2 game, and those aren't the easiest to steal models from. But anyways sorry i don't know why it doesn't show up for you. You could try to open the meshes in NifSkope, and check to see if the directories to the swords meshes are correct, other than that i don't know what could be wrong with it.

[/quote']

Checking on it with NifSkope now but everything seems fine from what I could tell. Then again...I don't know that much about making or adjusting mods. I'm not that sure if I'm looking at the right things here either. I only know how to apply them to Skyrim really. :/ Any idea what I could do exactly to make it visible? Either that or I'll wait for R0R0N0 to make his own Alastor mod at some point.

Basically when you open one of the two Alastor meshes in nifskope, there will be a "0 BSFadeNode". You're going to want to open that, then you will see other things; among them are 5 "NiTriShapes" with the value of "1stpersonDaedricGreatSword". For each one do the following: open the "NiTriShape" then open "BSLightingShaderProperty", then just click on the thing that comes under it named "BSShaderTextureSet", Go down to the Block Details at the bottom of the NifSkope Interface, and open "Textures", then click on the flower, navigate it to the directory of the respective texture that goes with that Particular "NiTriShape" (For example the Handle textures go with the handle "niTriShape") the first flower is for the regular texture (blahblah.dds), and the second is for the normal Texture (blablah_n.dds). Do this for the five NiTriShapes and it should fix it. Hope this helps.

OK, took me a little bit but I figured things out. Problem is, I had to use the dragon head dds files for the skulls on the handle and the handle dds files for the blade. Did I use the right files? Also, should I do the same to the other mesh file as well or just one of them?

Yea there are some texture files that go to multiple NiTriShapes. Also instead of redoing everything to the other one, you could just save the one you edited as the other one, because essentially there the same mesh just different names.

Did everything you said. The sword turned mostly black on the NifSkope so I thought it'd show up. Saved the files, played the game, crafted the sword and used the id code to get it and it was still invisible. :/ Pretty sure I did everything right. Just don't understand why it's invisible to me but not to everyone else who has this mod. Still, thanks to you, I learned something new so it's not all bad. :P

any news on harley quinn UNP version?

I'll work on that in a few hours, thanks for reminding me. I tend to forget because I keep getting new ideas for ports and forget about my todo list altogether ¬¬

Donno if anyone have asked, but I'd like to see some stuff from Legacy of Kain, Defience. I know there are texture rips out there. I'm most intrested in Kain himself, the armor, though a compleate body like you did with nero would be cool to. As well as Janos Audron. Some picture for your consideration.

Kain

Defiance-Fankit-Character-Kain.jpg

Janos Audron.

Janos-Defiance.jpg

If you could do Raziels vampire form as well i'd be thrilled, but I wont hold my breath on this one.

[vampire-raz-full.jpg

Donno if anyone have asked' date=' but I'd like to see some stuff from Legacy of Kain, Defience. I know there are texture rips out there. I'm most intrested in Kain himself, the armor, though a compleate body like you did with nero would be cool to. As well as Janos Audron. Some picture for your consideration.

Kain

Janos Audron.

Janos-Defiance.jpg

If you could do Raziels vampire form as well i'd be thrilled, but I wont hold my breath on this one.

vampire-raz-full.jpg

Dude, use spoiler tags.

That's a great idea but sorry dude I won't be taking on or adding anything new until I've made fixes to my current stuff, and completed the previous requests I accepted.

Thanks for these excellent conversions. Will you be making any fixes to the Batman armor? I'd love a version without the glossiness.

Yeah that started to annoy me as well, I'm going to remove it, I'm making a whole lot of fixes and additions to some of the work here. I should be done in a few hours.

UPDATE:

Updated Batman Armour to 0.2 - Removed the glossy look.

Added UNP Version of Harley Quinn Outfit

Added UNP Version of Diana Allers Dress

------------------------

Now I'm going to bring the rest of Asura's Wrath Chars, and then I'll be working on the Deadman Wonderland Shiro Suit that a user requested awhile ago.

Anything else that you feel like reminding me, don't hesitate.

I don't suppose you could update the Alto Angelo to have a version with it's shield\wings sitting on it's shoulder like in it's introductory cutscene?

A version with the shield on it's back and open like wings would be neat for whenever the flying ring mod gets updated, but I actually have no idea how it looks in wing configuration outside of that terrible view in the cutscene. Hell, when it's doing dramatic feet landing close-up, the shield is already in it's idle\shoulder position.

There's no glowy red lines either, but recreating that kind of detail is probably overkill.

Thanks for all the neat work!

I don't suppose you could update the Alto Angelo to have a version with it's shield\wings sitting on it's shoulder like in it's introductory cutscene?

A version with the shield on it's back and open like wings would be neat for whenever the flying ring mod gets updated' date=' but I actually have no idea how it looks in wing configuration outside of that terrible view in the cutscene. Hell, when it's doing dramatic feet landing close-up, the shield is already in it's idle\shoulder position.

There's no glowy red lines either, but recreating that kind of detail is probably overkill.

Thanks for all the neat work!

[/quote']

Hey thanks for that suggestion, it's actually a great idea and I know exactly how I can go about doing it. I've got a few things to do right now but I will eventually get around to it and while I'm at it I can bring in the bianco angelo as well.

Guest Crisis244

I'm not sure if its possible, but Trevor's armor would be awesome. Like you said a while ago it would be awesome :) Also thanks for update on batman :D

Trevor-belmont-the-belmont-clan-castlevania-13324851-900-800.jpg

Official_Judgment_Trevor.png

I prefer the first one, but whatever is in your power to make would be awesome :D

or richters if it is easier?

Richter_rob_ad_cropped.jpg

2359-1785347488.jpg

I'm not sure if its possible' date=' but Trevor's armor would be awesome. Like you said a while ago it would be awesome :) Also thanks for update on batman :D

Official_Judgment_Trevor.png

I prefer the first one, but whatever is in your power to make would be awesome :D

or richters if it is easier?

Richter_rob_ad_cropped.jpg

2359-1785347488.jpg

I only do porting man, if I can find the models for them then I'll work on them.

Ahh okay Sorry major dumbslap sorry :( Well how about Dark Siders 2?

Yeah that I can do and will probably do since it seems to be on PC. Wow this should be fun, Darksiders 2 has some awesome equipments

Donno if anyone have asked' date=' but I'd like to see some stuff from Legacy of Kain, Defience. I know there are texture rips out there. I'm most intrested in Kain himself, the armor, though a compleate body like you did with nero would be cool to. As well as Janos Audron. Some picture for your consideration.

Kain

Janos Audron.

Janos-Defiance.jpg

vampire-raz-full.jpg

Dude, use spoiler tags.

That's a great idea but sorry dude I won't be taking on or adding anything new until I've made fixes to my current stuff, and completed the previous requests I accepted.

Ah sorry, have no idea how to use spoiler tags, I'm pretty new to the forum scene. Gonna try to fix it.

I'll work on it if I have time.

bro your new video is really well done =)

and thank you for the great asura :D

Thanks man' date=' I was listening to random songs and then the idea for the video came :P

Enjoy the Asura, I'll be bringing in Augus as well.

does the quest mod with the dmc4 statue (i think it was something with yamato) already exist?

No it's not finished yet, and won't be for awhile because I can't seem to stop porting other stuff lol.