It seems like I'm not the only one with this problem. I'm pretty sure Sexlab.esm is in the right place. The animations just do not trigger. ;-; ;-; I've tried SL Matchmaking but they do not do anything. Tried SL Working girl they don't do anything. Tried SL Necro but they just stay dead. ;-;

It seems like I'm not the only one with this problem. I'm pretty sure Sexlab.esm is in the right place. The animations just do not trigger. ;-; ;-; I've tried SL Matchmaking but they do not do anything. Tried SL Working girl they don't do anything. Tried SL Necro but they just stay dead. ;-;

make sure you have the esm directly after the expansion esm and before the unofficial patch, also make sure you run generateFnis_for_users.exe

make sure you have the esm directly after the expansion esm and before the unofficial patch, also make sure you run generateFnis_for_users.exe

I did tho. FNIS seems to be working correctly. I loaded Sexlab before USSEP. Even tried uninstalling USSEP. To no avail.

i have an issue with the mansion mod, walk in on them doing the deed, get told to try it myself, i do the deed but the quest doesn't update

Whenever you need to do a sex scene via a pop up that says "Fuck me" or the like rather than normal dialogue you're gonna have to ignore it, DO NOT PRESS IT! enter the command showquesttargets, scroll until you find a quest that starts with "NA_" to get the quest ID, enter Getstage <"quest id"> to figure out which stage your at, add ten to that number, then enter "setstage <quest id> <#>".

Never use the dialogue box option during a quest as it breaks everything.

Never save inside the mansion as it breaks your save.

Never use seduce mammoths since they only have one animation which you can't even see due to the broken camera controls.

I did tho. FNIS seems to be working correctly. I loaded Sexlab before USSEP. Even tried uninstalling USSEP. To no avail.
someone help me :(

Great mod and amazing work!

I do however notice that most of the animations that have their creators names in them do not activate sertain jigglebones while the anonymus (or oldrim lab animations to my guess) do jiggle away. could you ask the animators to add a jigglebone activator in for unp (and other) skeletons?

So... is everyone's Enchantress working? Mine couldn't trigger sex scenes by using pacify or calm... people just walk away like nothing happened

Wait, doesn't Calming seduction only work on animals and other creatures?

I should've been more clear, it's people and animals, which means in my case both of them doesn't work...

So... is everyone's Enchantress working? Mine couldn't trigger sex scenes by using pacify or calm... people just walk away like nothing happened

Wait, doesn't Calming seduction only work on animals and other creatures?

I should've been more clear, it's people and animals, which means in my case both of them doesn't work...

okay, first: make sure the Sexlab ESM is in the correct space in slot 05 which is the 6th slot available right after all the vanilla plugins. THis has been stated many times before but restating it just to make sure all bases are covered.

Next: Make sure you're using a clean save. Are you using an old save or a new save?

Next: did you wait for all the animations to load before moving on the the next stage of the game or load a new area? I'd recommend using Alternate start so you can chill around for about 5 or so minutes for all the animations to properly load up, if you see more than one notification of "Loading X Animations 10/20/300/etc on the screen at once something has gone wrong since it takes about 3-5 seconds for each animation group to load which gives time for the last notification to fade.

Next: Are you using a vanilla race? Custom races are not supported yet.

Next: Are any animations working? If so are creature animations working? Do they work through other methods outside of calming spells?

Next: Are you making sure there are not other hostile entities nearby? IF there are some than the animation won't trigger according to the text.

Hm... is this normal? I have a legit steam SSE copy but the file version and product version is different.

post-684223-0-97275800-1504740967_thumb.png

So before replying, I did made a clean save again, and I've found out that by extracting bsa, I should also make a zip file including what is extracted and the esp file, which I have not done in the past and mistaken the process as simply passing the loose files into the DATA folder. therefore, to avoid further stupidity, I have made the zip file and add it to MO.

post-684223-0-98078100-1504740968_thumb.png

post-684223-0-98068100-1504740966_thumb.png

after installing everything, I opened my clean save and waited for everything installed. after that, I messed around with frenzy and pacify, still nothing happens...

Edit: and yes, I have SexLab on the sixth load order.

post-684223-0-32072800-1504741242_thumb.png

Hm... is this normal? I have a legit steam SSE copy but the file version and product version is different.

So before replying, I did made a clean save again, and I've found out that by extracting bsa, I should also make a zip file including what is extracted and the esp file, which I have not done in the past and mistaken the process as simply passing the loose files into the DATA folder. therefore, to avoid further stupidity, I have made the zip file and add it to MO.

attachicon.gifzip.PNG

attachicon.gifMO.PNG

after installing everything, I opened my clean save and waited for everything installed. after that, I messed around with frenzy and pacify, still nothing happens...

attachicon.gifsequence.PNG

Have you updated to the latest version of skyrim SE?

attachicon.gifzip.PNG

attachicon.gifMO.PNG

attachicon.gifsequence.PNG

Have you updated to the latest version of skyrim SE?

yeah, I even checked in game, it's ver. 1.4.0.8, should be the latest.

I think there may be some issues with NPC AI getting stuck after sex scenes sometimes. 

Using the AA plugin, for Camilla's quest, she's supposed to show you the way to Bleak Falls Barrow, do a sex scene, then go back home and go back to her normal routine.  With Flower Girls she does that but with the sex lab version she seems to just stay at the bridge forever.  I noticed after that first sex scene she still has the same dialog for that scene so maybe it doesn't recognize that stage as being complete or something?  When I bring the claw back she will do the final turn in but she still stays at the bridge.

In Camilla's case this has happened for me every time.

Post your Papyrus logs please, including the initialization bit and the 'trying to trigger' bit

Edit2: Never mind, papyrus started to compile after 3 hours of time-to-time gameplay.

I might need some help on this one. So I followed the tutorials both here and through out the internet and had no luck compiling a log; this is what I did:

1) change the log of Skyrim.ini and enabled the three lines in papyrus.

2) made a clean save

3) opened the clean save but this time with mods

4) Save and quit game

5) went to Documents/My Games/Skyrim SE/Log/Script but no find on the log.

What should I do?

ps. I also checked the folders in C/:Programfiles(86)/ModOrganizer and the log folders in Skyrim SE, still no luck.

Edit: does a log only compile when the game CTD?

So far I was able to get everything loaded up, Sexlab is set up in the 6th position in my load order. The spells show up, however, I noticed Carnival, when used will act like its showing scenes. ("Setting next scene" Dialogue is shown, but animations aren't.) The three spells for sexlab are in the list, but when used only throws my character into third person like it's trying to do something, but both my character and the NPC continue on like normal. FNIS was updated and run before all that. Mind you, Im still fairly new to modding and it took me quiet a bit to get Skyrim to run my mods like it's supposed to. I know very little about Wyrebash and all that other stuff past FNIS and LOOT Im pretty much still a noob to modding. I have Flower girls, which still works, and several other mods like AFT, AA, and Immersive pretty much everything. So Im curious if any of those. ((AFT in particular)) Affect SL at all. I'll try and figure out how to post the papyrus logs, so bear with me while I figure it out.