Cursed Armour EV 0.85Rev1

I have an error that I haven't seen before. I went into the secret door after being freed from the gather the girls for the beast part and was enslaved by a beast's soul. Now, when it is done with me I automatically crawl around and cannot click on anything, my mouse buttons just don't work anymore!

jjokey, on 17 Jan 2014 - 1:52 PM, said:

I have an error that I haven't seen before. I went into the secret door after being freed from the gather the girls for the beast part and was enslaved by a beast's soul. Now, when it is done with me I automatically crawl around and cannot click on anything, my mouse buttons just don't work anymore!

my only advice while using this mod is to save a lot !           some bugs are due to unfinished things and when you encounter one like this you load a saved game and do not do the same mistake !

the load order position is important to limit bugs there is an exemple LO somewhere in this thread

depite all this incoveniant things  i had fun to play with

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BIG-ASS POST!

I fired up Obl again after ages. I had CA installed already, but it was the Gibberish version. I saw this thread and figured I'd be a fool not to try it.

So, I tried it, and everything was working great. All English, so I could finally have a clue what was going on in the mod. Girls were purple though, and as far as the files tell me, I have everything I need to make them look right. Sooo......?

However, I CTD every time I equip the armor. I compared the file paths of the old one to the "new" one (.83), and aside from a few additions to the new one (and the fact that the new one has more esp's), they're the same, although the sound files that came with the .83 version were corrupt. Not a big deal since the Add-ons pack has non-corrupted sound files.

I am using all the things that people say will make the mod crash, like SetBody Reloaded, BreakUndies, etc, but deactivating them (in MO) didn't help at all.

Here's the thing: I added the Gibberish one, went strait to Skingrad, got the new (old) armor (Gibberish), and equipped that. CTD. Then I deactivated the new mod and equipped Gibberish Armor. Worked perfectly right away. Wtf!?

Bare in mind, I activated all the mods that supposedly CTD CA before using the Gib version. No problems at all. So it's safe to say those mods don't crash the game.

The whole problem with the Gib version (aside from the Gib) is girls don't grow futa dongs during sex with Gib CA active. Something in the armor takes the futa slot out of the equation, and that's just unacceptable.

How can I get the new one to stop crashing my game? I've deactivated lots of mods, and none of it helps. I'm under the impression that the new one will crash my game no matter what I have installed. So far, I have no reason to believe otherwise. Would someone be so kind as to give me a reason?

modlist.txt

-ups13184 Cursed Armor For Lovers v1.2
+WalkForward kf - More Feminine BBB
+Natural Walk
+PlayerSlaveEncounters
-PlayerSlaveCry
+LAPF Skeleton
+Vampirer Aesthetics
+DMRA C&A Replacer
+textures
+meshes
-Male Body Replacer
+Bashed Patch
+Face Texture for High Rez Skin Textures
+4096x4096 Textures
+2048x2048 Full
+FLY Armor and Clothing -
+FuroTrap v7 00
+Tona's Store
+X-Ray Detect Life 1.0
+City Life x117 Poontank Edition
+LoversLibrary  <-- tons of LL esp's
+LoversBitchVersion1.2
+NoMaaM AnimationReplacer
+TentacleMonsterPatch
+Sword Dancer remodel
+SM Plugin Refurbish
+Slayers Sword Pack
+Skyrimx117Voices
+WolfZQAddonpack
+CursedArmor-Complete  <-- new CA from here
-cursed armor 07
+SexyDance
+BUFramework v2
+ChainBeast_1_30-34346
+setbodyReloaded
+SetBody
+Dick  <-- male nude bod ^_^
+LSTBravilUnderground
+Populated Prisons
+wsViolator
+NoMaaM V0 1a Cleaned esp
+No Load Screen on Death
+Myths and Legends Weapons
-MONSTERGIRLUpdate
+LoversSlaveTrader
+MBP++ (v0.9.8) x117++ (v0.8.0test)
+LoversTrueCrimeEx
+LoversNecrophilia
+LoversHooker2
+LoversCreatures2
+LoversCreatures1
+LAPFModPack
+LAPF
+L Stalker
+Housewives
+BBB motion for Estrus
+Estrus19r5Fullset
+DN13 CM Partners - Little Ladies and Little Lords V2
+Dancer's Clothes
+Damsels
+CWpart4
+CWpart3
+CWpart2
+CWpart1
+ESP file for
+CM Partners Mod
+Clintmichs Beautiful Market District v1dot3
+ZaZReboot-Data 07
+BudongsNarcolepsySpell
+Better Running
+Better Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary BAIN
+Apachii Goddess Store

loadorder.txt

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
CM Partners.esm
wolfzqcustom85EV.esm
wolfzqraceEV85.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Beautiful People.esp
Knights.esp
NoMaaM_BBB.esp
wsViolator.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
Harness wear.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversNecrophilia.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversLight.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp
FuroTrapModBasic.esp
FuroTrapModSandbox.esp
FuroTrapModHazards.esp
FuroTrapModLoversVoice.esp
FuroTrapModEstrus.esp
BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
SetBody.esp
SetbodyBB.esp
X-Ray Detect.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
Damsels In Distress.esp
zzEstrus.esp
zzEstrusCleaner.esp
Housewives v101.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
UChainBeast.esp
wolfzqmylover85EV.esp
wolfzqcursed85EV.esp
wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
slayersword.esp
SwordDancerRemodel.esp
SexyDance.esp
No Load Screen on Death-5824.esp
Dancers clothes.esp
Better Running.esp
Better Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary.esp
Clintmichs Beautiful Market District v1.3.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversStalkerM.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
SM Plugin Refurbish - HorseArmor.esp
SM Plugin Refurbish - Knights.esp
SM Plugin Refurbish - MehrunesRazor.esp
SM Plugin Refurbish - Orrery.esp
SM Plugin Refurbish - ThievesDen.esp
SM Plugin Refurbish(Merged).esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
mythsandlegends.esp
Populated Prisons.esp
CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp
CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp
CM Partners More NPCs.esp
CM Partners NPC.esp
CM Partners Special NPCs.esp
CM Partners.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Dance Club.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp
DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
Bashed Patch, Oblivion.esp
Tona's_ModsStore.esp
Circ Vamp Aesthetics.esp
DN13CMP_-_LittleLadies&Lords.esp
FLY Armor and Clothing - Non-replacers.esp
City Life-x117.esp

post-111270-0-81564200-1406088439_thumb.jpg

What is LoversBitchWCA.esp? I don't have it. I doubt that would make it crash though. It doesn't crash the Gibberish version...

Anyway, aside from a crash log, that's my info. Any help would be appreciated. I'm tired of CA problems. The mod is legendary (and full of bugs ^_^), so just once, I'd like to play through it, AND understand a single word of it. And I don't like purple chicks. :mellow:

Thanks! ;)

ps. - it would be nice if those links to the removed files could be taken down. They're just a tease at this point...

Also, so you know, I added these mods a long-ass time ago, before I knew what I was doing with MO, so be nice. :D I didn't have it in me to do the full overhaul. And I hate that you have to install pluggy manually. That's all for real this time. :blush:

Sorry. I had to edit the post a couple times because Obl is using an old MO (I'm gonna change that soon, it's driving me nuts), and it posted even the esp's I had inactive. I had to go delete those inactive esp's from the post so I didn't confuse people. :P

If the second Spoiler is your load order......

How does Lovers can work ?

And Lovers Mods and CA is no good, see/read http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

Sort your Mods !!!! all No-Lovers Mods with BOSS and Lovers Mods see here the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Run BOSS  http://boss-developers.github.io/  , then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

Then sort your Lovers Mods manually(Boss does not sort Lovers Mods right)

I played the english CA with no crashes, I use some of the armor meshes in my armor Mods (no crashes)

Edit: WAC adds more creatures, so I think LoversBitchWCA.esp adds dicks to the WAC Dogs. (never saw LoversBitchWCA , don't know if it is compatible with my LoversBitch Gone Wild)

BOSS? Again? Just for CA?

Btw, I read all of that stuff last night, and the last time I played Obl. I know all about the Lovers issues. Doesn't explain why the game crashes when equipping the armor. Lovers couldn't be responsible for crashing when equipping armor. Especially considering the Gib version works fine with Lovers, aside from no futa. The Lovers issue is likely a script incompatibility, not a texture clash.

I actually had every intention of fixing the incompatibility as soon as I narrowed down precisely what the problem was. There's always a way. If necessary, I'd just deactivate a certain mod, or an offending file from the explorer in MO. Probably come down to changing a script slightly in CS.

I want CA to work so bad! I did almost all the quests on the Gib version, and loved it, aside from the fact that I had to use my imagination during girl/girl sex/rape. (no futa dong)

Or:  If the Gib version uses the futa slot, can't it just be moved to a different slot? That would solve the lovers incompatibility with the Gib ver entirely. It's the only problem I ever had with CA Gib and Lovers w/PK. You know, aside from the Gibberish. :D And THAT, can't I just replace the dialogue that CA Gib uses with the english dialogue from the .83 ver from the link(somehow)?

Have you tried it without all Lovers Mods ?

You can play it with Lovers but it only makes Trouble, if Lovers unequip CA armor during Lovers sex and CA tries to equip it again,.....

Best play CA without Lovers.

And your Load order is not sorted !!!

This must be your last esp in the load order

LoversMB2.esp

And your Lovers Mods are spread over the whole load order
And there are armor Mods at the end, and MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp also near the end, should be all shortly after the esm.
That is not a BOSS sorted Load order.
And you have not all Beautiful People esp you need to play Lovers Mod with Beautiful People requirement. ( or you you use No MBP Versions ? )

Edit: and UChainBeast.esp was in my game not playable with CA

Edit2: you can copy-paste the english text in the Gib Version with CS or Tes4Edit.
And you can check the Slots in CS or Tes4Edit. Hope you don't talk about the Lovers futa. Lovers futa is lowerbody mesh, so all armor/clothes that use the lower Body Slot will be removed during sex ( and CA have a lot of full Body armors, upper,lower,hand and foot Slot )

And you have not all Beautiful People esp you need to play Lovers Mod with Beautiful People requirement. ( or you you use No MBP Versions ? )

I need more? I have six! :P BP must be extensive indeed...

All I know about my LO is the last time I sorted them, it took 40 hours to get everything installed to work perfectly. Except CA... (Gib)

I ran BOSS a bunch then and added my LO tweaks, and then added more mods, and put them somewhere I knew they wouldn't be a problem. It's not pretty, but this is the fruit of days and days of messing around with it myself, and I was terrified to run BOSS again after all that sorting. What would BOSS do with files that just say Textures? There are a bunch of poorly named mods in my MO right now, and I can't for the life of me figure out what the hell they all are for, but I know this: I'm not willing to go through 40 more hours of sorting to correct BOSS' set up. I can certainly see myself turning Obl off at that point, which is a shame, because I never even came close to beating it yet (too much time spent mod troubleshooting).

My LO gave me no problems since restarting, aside from this version of CA. The old one works, and has roughly the same file setup (stuff has been added in the LL one). Perhaps I'm missing a prerequisite this ver needs? Maybe yet another BP esp? :P

BTW I'm sorting as I go here. I put those lovers plugins last.

Why have you not placed new mods to sorted mods ? (clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods,........)

I also do not use BOSS again, I sort new Mods manually.

And Mods without esp are not sorted,must not be sorted ( like textures Mods)

And why have you never looked into the Lovers load order ? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/ (there are also all MBP esp you need inside the load order )

Why could I play translated CA with no crashes, and you have Problems ?

Oblivion Needs a correct load order. Many years ago I have not been looking after the LoadOrder, about 75 Mods and no Problem. Then I installed one new Mod/esp and game crashed, I tried it first after esm, last in load order, in the middle but always crash. Then after some hours Google I found out that Oblivion needs a Load order. So I sorted my Mods and the new Mod worked fine,. Now I only get crashes at game start after installing new Mod if it is Mod No256 (255 esm/esp is max)

I played CA with about 200 active esm/esp, and Lovers with 240 active Mods.

Okay, so I only need 7 more esp's for BP...in addition to the 6 I already have......okay. (turns Obl off).

And yes, everything worked fine. I've seen one problem aside from the Moonspeak and the missing futa in the Gib version, and that's the version here. All other mods work as intended (unless something's broken and I simply haven't noticed it. I never did find the invisible spy in Bravil Underground...). Obl never ever crashes, even with the load order as it was when I posted. I was amazed that the armor crashed it for me.

So, since Lovers doesn't work with LL CA, I suppose that means I have to uninstall:

Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversMB2.esp
wsViolator.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversNecrophilia.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversLight.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversStalkerM.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp

Just those 25 mods, right?

wallbash.gif

Oh well. It's been real...it's been fun...but it hasn't been real fun. :P

Thank you for the replies, fejeena ;). It's like "use CA, or the giant LPK mod library, but not both". I wonder if the CA for Lovers works. When I dl'd it, it only came with an esp, so I have to believe something else is necessary as well. Guess I'll have no choice but to try it with the Klingon version (I have to wonder why the Klingon version doesn't crash too). If it were a load order issue, I think it would've crashed as soon as I started the game and got the quests, or at least when I walked into the secret door for certain. Only the actual armor does it. It's not the scripts that start upon equipping because it takes a moment or 2 for those to start, and the game crashes immediately when I equip the armor (LL). In fact, I'd say it takes about 3 seconds for the scripts to take effect (Gib). They don't start until I exit the inventory menu anyway, and mine crashes the second I equip the armor, as if I were missing the textures entirely.

Siiiiiigh :( ........I just gotta solve this. No mod is worth sacrificing all sex in the game. If I can replace the futa slot that's being stolen by CA with the actual futa dong, then I'd be fine with the Gib version, so long as I have the ever handy readme and map for the cave. If one good thing came out of dl'ing the one from the LL CA thread, it's the walkthrough. Describes all possible endings and everything. I never would have known I could get 4 different endings, or how to get them otherwise. Very awesome!

I wonder if I can replace the Klingon with the English dialogue from .83...hmmmm...post-111270-0-82899800-1406163059.gif

Of course you need the original Version, you need meshes,textures and Sound Folder from Version 0.83 0.86 and 0.87 ( see first page Spoiler )

And you need the english esm/esp 7z from the first page.

And the Lovers Futa can not be used with lowerbody armor or clothes, the Lovers Futa is a full lowerbody with penis. And CA armors are CA  full Body armors, upper andlower Body in one mesh, so if the Lovers Futa lower Body is equipped the armor will be removed (or the CA scirpts equip the armor again and you have sex in armor without Futa cock)

And again: If you can't get the english Version to work translate the gib Version. Open both Versions with Tes4Edit and copy the english names/dialogs in the Gib Version.

First off, don't uninstall; simply deactivating the mods should be enough. Use Wrye to deactivate ESMs (or keep them active as they don't do anything by themselves). Remember to make a save after you deactivated all the mods.

Second, did you get the entire data pack? Are you 100% certain that it downloaded and extracted correctly? Did you make sure nothing overwrote your skeleton file?

Third, replacing a model is rather easy; all you have to do is find which file it is. Use nifskope if you don't know your way around the CS (find the file the game is using, replace it with the one you want).

Fourth... No, you can't just replace dialog lines unless you know how to edit plugins, in which case you should have known how to fix your game. Attempting to use one esp with the data pack of the other will lead to crashes.