Conan Exliles - post your sexy screens here!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, undeadorc99 said:

I have IQOL and aquilonian passion body but i cant seem to make my character as endowed as yours

i set the breast size to the maximum possible 1.5

is there somthing im missing?

I am also attaching my character's file which you have to copy to: steam/steamapps/common/conan exiles/conan sandbox/saved/savegame

IQOL_Character_paula.sav

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/11/2023 at 5:04 AM, ceccobeppe said:

I am also attaching my character's file which you have to copy to: steam/steamapps/common/conan exiles/conan sandbox/saved/savegame

IQOL_Character_paula.sav 6.84 kB · 5 downloads

Hey! You'd need to change the Server's Max Breast Slider value in IQOL and then play with that slider in Edit Appearance. Don't do this on the crucifix at the beginning though; create your character, then enter Admin mode to freeze time, so you can safely edit, then change the slider max values in IQOL, then Edit Appearance and you should be able to make her boobs bigger. Be mindful of load order too.

I don't prefer my PC's boobs this big, but to show you I increased the Server Max Breast Slider in IQOL to see if it carried over to the Edit Appearance screen last night and it let me make them bigger beyond the old limit. You might need to make the Max slider closer to 3 or 4 for boobs as big as above though.

e4tydggf.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This screenshots looks awesome! Sorry If my question is in wrong thread, but I have to ask. Is Conan Exiles still playable and fun to play as solo? How can I get this beautiful girls like this and is there any sex mod to fuck with npc? I would like to try this game

2 hours ago, warslav said:

Questo screenshot sembra fantastico! Scusate se la mia domanda è nel thread sbagliato, ma devo chiedere. Conan Exiles è ancora giocabile ed è divertente da giocare da soli? Come posso far sì che queste bellissime ragazze siano così e c'è qualche mod sessuale con cui scopare NPC? Vorrei provare questo gioco

Conan Exiles can be played alone or on one of the many servers. The game mods can be found on Steam in the game Workshop. For example, the way to modify bodies as you want is called "Improved Quality of Life". A mod for sexy animations is called "Primal Instincts"  and "Devious Desires"  an many others..

Edited by ceccobeppe
On 10/29/2023 at 9:31 PM, ceccobeppe said:

Conan Exiles can be played alone or on one of the many servers. The game mods can be found on Steam in the game Workshop. For example, the way to modify bodies as you want is called "Improved Quality of Life". A mod for sexy animations is called "Primal Instincts"  and "Devious Desires"  an many others..

Thank you for responding! I'll give it a try! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2023 at 9:53 AM, BurgerBob7 said:

What mod are you using for the creature sex?

Some mods provide special items that occupy an armor slot and allow you to "shapeshift" into other creatures like these fish monsters. And since it's an equippable item, you can put it on thralls as well. And you can use thralls in Devious Desires' scenes no problem.

As for the actual mods that provide these "shapeshift" items, these come to mind: Warrior Mutator, Dungeon Master Tools, Shima's Compendium and Exiles Extreme has some as well I believe.