Conan Exliles - post your sexy screens here!!!!!!!

Using Pippi in ways it probably wasn't intended for...

52069549168_7ade55097e_h.jpg

52070019665_2bf0142386_h.jpg52069766734_b74136fccb_h.jpg

By the way if anyone is interested in playing on my server or maybe even donating content for these little story bits, you're more than welcome.

The server is "Conan Exiles (18+) Seriously This Is Lewd (WIP)" without quotes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ceccobeppe - I think the hair is from barbarian barber, but I'm unsure lol.  I basically copied a mod list off one of the more popular rp servers.  

The body I'm using is Grim's Wonderbody Reupload and IQOL to exceed slider caps.  

I really wish there was more sliders for the nipple and areola.  That would really allow alot more customization :D 

25 minutes ago, Silvist said:

@ceccobeppe - I think the hair is from barbarian barber, but I'm unsure lol.  I basically copied a mod list off one of the more popular rp servers.  

The body I'm using is Grim's Wonderbody Reupload and IQOL to exceed slider caps.  

I really wish there was more sliders for the nipple and areola.  That would really allow alot more customization :D 

Thank You!!!  If you use the "aquilonian passion body" there is an option to make the areolas more bigger and also lighter and darker and another option to give the body an oiled look ...

Edited by ceccobeppe

I believe I tried aquilonian passion body waaaay back when I first started to mod Conan.  I had issues with the body conflicting with armor sets, like the waist not lining up.  Which requires you to at least have pants/torso armor that matches.  I have considered breaking out the Unity dev kit to try some modding, but its a huge download to get started with Conan.  

Tweaked my above character a bit, and got some cool ambient shots:

261798046_ConanExilesSuper-Resolution2022_06.26-10_51_02_20.thumb.jpg.e2994f600f7a98821dfc7387466b2071.jpg

1380201759_ConanExilesSuper-Resolution2022_06.26-10_52_29_37.thumb.jpg.fc593c47ad8cc8cb18014390c7d11cbb.jpg

1461617631_ConanExilesSuper-Resolution2022_06.26-10_49_40_30.thumb.jpg.5dbd422ced6035ed5a63be6dc3795cf9.jpg

Edited by Silvist
41 minutes ago, Silvist said:

I believe I tried aquilonian passion body waaaay back when I first started to mod Conan.  I had issues with the body conflicting with armor sets, like the waist not lining up.  Which requires you to at least have pants/torso armor that matches.  I have considered breaking out the Unity dev kit to try some modding, but its a huge download to get started with Conan.  

Tweaked my above character a bit, and got some cool ambient shots:

In fact the problems of the body "aquilonian passion body" is in the waist not lining up !! but I solved leaving my character with only a thong !! Your photos are beautiful!! :)

7 hours ago, michaelanglol said:

beh, forse lo uso in modo errato. Posso aver bisogno di mettere IQOL nell'ultimo ordine o qualcosa del genere? l'anca e gli altri non possono cambiare in IQOL.

This is the order of my mods .. and IQOL and Aquilonian passion body work well too

modConan.JPG

• 3 weeks later...