Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Again a problem with gender in poses, this time with MFM ones (3 sims)

1) Some of them are contained in AW file and i can edit them with notepad, but I don't know who I should set as female: actor 0, 1 or 2?

2) Other of them are contained in L666  main and RapeBdsm packages and I have to edit them changing poses names (A with B, for example) as you explained me. But with 3 actors I really don't know how to edit these broken poses: some of them are normally listed as A-B-C and others with A-C-B, for example...but all of them are broken. I'm going crazy.

As I already told you, L666 main and RapeBdsm exists for KW. The same versions for KW hold objects like whip and dildos and they are much easier to edit than the AW ones. Why you insist to trouble your self?  

Instead of try to edit AW files you can switch positions between two sims. If a position is suppose to be M-F-M and the names are in order Mike-Mary-John, if instead of this order you get Mike-John-Mary, if your active (the sim that you choose) is John you can choose change position with Mary. The animation will fix. 

I know I can make do Switch Position, but I really want to have these poses fixed. There's no way to fix them by editing?

P.s are there threesome poses for Passion only and not L666's?

For now, a work-around for the pregnancy thing is that you can just turn it off, and using NRAAS master controller (or a pregancy control mod - whatever works for your game) make your sim pregnant whenever you want to. If you love random (and who doesn't?!) download a random number generator app and use it to randomly determine whether or not your sim gets pregnant and if so, use the aforementioned mod of choice to do it.

It's not perfect, but it will help with the issue you mentioned until superstorm has time to address it. :)

Thank you so much to Namarus and you  for your reply.

As most of my merged package are clothes. Some of them get an _XML content but no iTune. Does it means the are not Overrides (the two conditions need to be fullfiled) ?

I do play with custom world. So it means I should delete the world cache ?

Thanks again

Take look in your DCCache the .dbc and .ebc are exactly identical to .package and there are well over 150 files in those.

The only time you'll run into trouble is if you try to mix match like merging tuning mods with CAS parts.

That is correct! You can merge as many as you want unless the packages contain S3SA resources.(Script/core mods) S3SA resources are Dll files and you can not merge more than four in a package.

Packages that contain XML and iTune resources only, are called Overrides. Overrides are tunings of games override C# classes and procedures, also called references, such as interactions (An interaction is a C# class and its procedures some of them tunable). They're supposed to override the EA original XML or iTune resources with values mostly that someone changed.

Such values are numbers or word strings.

Now, about the Resource.cfg file.

Priority 501 is the priority as it says that Ts3W will reed the folder and subfolders underneath this line and load what ever is inside it, before it loads anything from its original files that are in your Program Files (whatever folder).

DirectoryFiles Files/... autoupdate

Update the files of the folders below at the start of Ts3w

Priority 1000

PackedFile Overrides/*.package

Top priority for packages in folder Overrides with extension .package

PackedFile Overrides/*/*.package

Load packages in subfolders of the folder Overrides

PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*.package

Load packages in subfolders of the subfolders of the folder Overrides

Same goes for all the nested subfolders of the folder Overrides

PackedFile WhatEverName is a folder under Mods Folder and its  content Priority load is a number that represents what should load first second etc.

In case that you want to separate Overrides from script mods and from custom content you use Priority.

Sims3 loads first what has the highest priority and will not load what ever comes next, in case of conflict.

If you get content from internet and you don't know if they conflict with any of your mods, you can put them in a test folder with lower priority.

Priority 499
PackedFile Test/*.package

You can make any folder to do test or debug by doing this

Priority (is a number positive or negative that will load what ever is below before or after game files)
PackedFile ANYNAME/*.package              is the name of the folder under MODS that contains them 
PackedFile ANYNAME/*/*.package            is the name of the folders under ANYNAME that contains them
PackedFile ANYNAME/*/*/*.package          is the name of the subfolders under ANYNAME that contains them
PackedFile ANYNAME/*/*/*/*.package       ..and so on
PackedFile ANYNAME/*/*/*/*/*.package 

Because this is headache, if you are sure of the content you have and  you want to simplify all this, then a Resource.cfg like this below is enough!

Priority 501
DirectoryFiles Files/... autoupdate
Priority 1000
PackedFile Packages/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 500
PackedFile DCCache/*.dbc  

The point of the post was if Resource.cfg is empty or deleted.

Now about how to use a CMD file to load Sims3, I use this below

Start.cmd (Give any name)

@echo off
IF EXIST "E:\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\*.package" (
DEL /q "E:\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\CASPartCache.package"
DEL /q "E:\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\compositorCache.package"
DEL /q "E:\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\scriptCache.package"
DEL /q "E:\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\simCompositorCache.package"
DEL /q "E:\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\socialCache.package"
)
@echo off
start /b /d "X:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\" TS3W.exe

Where -E- is my documents Drive and -X-  is the Drive that sims3 is installed. The Program Files (x86) is because that my system is x64

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, ASK ME!

DON'T EVER BLAME ME THAT YOU FUCKED UP YOUR GAME, BECAUSE OF ME! 

This works only if you play with game worlds from games EPs. For custom worlds or EA Shop worlds the cache folder is WorldCaches and all this above has no use! 

As most of my merged package are clothes. Some of them get an _XML content but no iTune. Does it means the are not Overrides (the two conditions need to be fullfiled) ?

Thanks again

Custom Content like clothes and cars that have one or more XML's those can either be a Manifest Log or it can also be Parameter files needed for the game to construct the item properly and in the case of cars for the wheels to move.

And yes you can delete the world caches for Custom and Sims 3 Store worlds the game will reconstruct them and deleting those can help with preventing game corruption and data bloat.

Thank you so much for your very useful reply.

Cheers

Thanks again

Custom Content like clothes and cars that have one or more XML's those can either be a Manifest Log or it can also be Parameter files needed for the game to construct the item properly and in the case of cars for the wheels to move.

And yes you can delete the world caches for Custom and Sims 3 Store worlds the game will reconstruct them and deleting those can help with preventing game corruption and data bloat.

Cheers

Thanks again

One thing and it slipped my mind but if your on a Mac don't delete the World Caches it seems to break the world installation and I have no idea why.

You can delete them on a PC but not on a Mac.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Sims+3+Folder+Contents+FAQ

Hi superstorm! Thanks for the updates! I am in the process of making a few animations for boats, and in general trying to perfect my animation smoothing in general before I release them to the public. I have found one potential bug and have one more I think  hope simple-to-implement request however..

Thanks to the karma simtra stat tracker, it has been revealed that a toilet passion counts as a bed woohoo event in the eyes of the game. It's probably only an issue if your sim has the lifetime wish of "woohoo with 5 different sims in 5 different locations" but I just thought I'd point that out in case it wasn't known before. The shower passion does in fact count as a shower woohoo event, and hot tubs, the same. Maybe it was left out because the toilet stall is possibly a Late Night expansion only item? Hmm... :unsure:

The seemingly easy request would be for an option for the sims to simply not switch back to everyday outfit after passion is over. woohooer has an option for sims to switch back into it from naked outfit immediately upon detection of switching rooms, and it would be nice to be able to leave it to that code as it seems more realistic. After all, who doesn't like to see their partner continue to walk around the bedroom with simcum dripping off their bodies? :rolleyes:

P.S. super, did I see you say somewhere I should make my new animations in KW format and not AW format? I only have a couple right now so it will be easy to convert them.

Just another question about stylist. I did a stylist plan containing around 200 differents clothes. I do not know exactly why but know the outfits list still show every clothes but when I choose one outfits, the link looks to be deleted. There is the bue pants and the blue/white jacket or the EA dress. Always the same.

I do not know if it is possible to recover the link or should I to make again the list.

I played one game without the packages. But now they are on the game...

Any glue ?

Thanks again

Cheers

Cheers

Thanks again

One thing and it slipped my mind but if your on a Mac don't delete the World Caches it seems to break the world installation and I have no idea why.

You can delete them on a PC but not on a Mac.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Sims+3+Folder+Contents+FAQ

Just another question about stylist. I did a stylist plan containing around 200 differents clothes. I do not know exactly why but know the outfits list still show every clothes but when I choose one outfits, the link looks to be deleted. There is the bue pants and the blue/white jacket or the EA dress. Always the same.

I do not know if it is possible to recover the link or should I to make again the list.

Any glue ?

Thanks again

Cheers

All I know about Stylist is that it calls up the Stylist CAS options from the Stylist Booth without having to use the bulky game object.

When you say the link looks deleted do you mean the clothes have no thumbnail?

The game does randomly create custom pattern and color variations on clothing in the game those variations will never have a thumbnail.

I've never really used Stylist much and don't know much about it.

Any glue ?

Thanks again

Cheers

I don't know if you used the way below to merge packages or not but...

Open S3PE and go to file and choose new. Then go to Resource tag -> Import -> As dbc.

Navigate to the folder that your packages are and select them all (Ctrl+A) and then give a name for the new package. After S3PE finish, you move the new created dbc package in you mods/ packages folder.

That's the way it 100% works.

Did you use another way to import them?

The thumbnails shows the actual outfits I had selected. However when I clic on it I got a random outifi.

Thanks again for your kind concern. 

Cheers

Any glue ?

Thanks again

Cheers

All I know about Stylist is that it calls up the Stylist CAS options from the Stylist Booth without having to use the bulky game object.

When you say the link looks deleted do you mean the clothes have no thumbnail?

The game does randomly create custom pattern and color variations on clothing in the game those variations will never have a thumbnail.

I've never really used Stylist much and don't know much about it.

Any glue ?

Thanks again

Cheers

Open S3PE and go to file and choose new. Then go to Resource tag -> Import -> As dbc.

Navigate to the folder that your packages are and select them all (Ctrl+A) and then give a name for the new package. After S3PE finish, you move the new created dbc package in you mods/ packages folder.

I use a similare way. I copy one of the package and rename it. I open we S3pE the new package and I move all the package into it. Then S3pE asked me if I want to save after each import. I relply Yes.

I have actually all the clothes in the CAS. When I clic Nraas/Basic/outfit, the thumbnails in the list shows the outifits I chooses previously. But when I clic ont the tumbnail, an "random" outifit appears.

Well it is the first time something like this happend. Usually event when I saved the sims in edit mode and take them in a new world it uses to work. I guess I did something wrong. 

Thanks again to had take the time to reply. I just don't want to waste more of your precious time. I just will create the list again...

Cheers

Any glue ?

Thanks again

Cheers

I use a similare way. I copy one of the package and rename it. I open we S3pE the new package and I move all the package into it. Then S3pE asked me if I want to save after each import. I relply Yes.

I have actually all the clothes in the CAS. When I clic Nraas/Basic/outfit, the thumbnails in the list shows the outifits I chooses previously. But when I clic ont the tumbnail, an "random" outifit appears.

Well it is the first time something like this happend. Usually event when I saved the sims in edit mode and take them in a new world it uses to work. I guess I did something wrong. 

Thanks again to had take the time to reply. I just don't want to waste more of your precious time. I just will create the list again...

Cheers

That is not similar way at all.

You can import a package to a package or you can import packages as dbc. Only the dbc import makes a dbc package, and that is a package that contains other packages merged!

I'm sure now that your issue is this!

Every time I use the Passion mod, my character is hidden by the censors. How do I remove that? When I use Whoohooer or KinkyWorld I don't get the censors.

This one is many times talked and the answer is at the beginning of the topic.

CensorEffectDisable.

Download this.

When you import a bunch of packages into one package you don't want S3pe to save after each import when S3pe asks to save after each import reply No. Only save it after everything has been imported.

I think my Height Slider went funky cause that's one tall teenager. I checked the guy she's talking to and his height slider is maxed out but she still dwarfs him and he's a young adult :lol:

post-2211035-0-99427800-1506945125_thumb.jpg

namaradus ->

I don't think it's height slider's fault. I use leg lenght slider instead and my teens are also gigantic. I threw out hight slider long ago because it did rubbish things to my sims' knees (when I saved the game while sims were sitting their knees remained bent). 

I read that the reason why the teens are taller than the adults is because a premade teenage sim that you downloaded and put in your game has strange slider values and it affects other sims. However I don't know if it's true.

namaradus ->

I don't think it's height slider's fault. I use leg lenght slider instead and my teens are also gigantic. I threw out hight slider long ago because it did rubbish things to my sims' knees (when I saved the game while sims were sitting their knees remained bent). 

I read that the reason why the teens are taller than the adults is because a premade teenage sim that you downloaded and put in your game has strange slider values and it affects other sims. However I don't know if it's true.

I have Cmar's Height slider it's probably the best one as it keeps the sims body proportional to the increase in height and it doesn't have the problems the earlier height sliders that Delphy and Jonha tried to make.

I don't use downloaded sims and there are only 2 ways for a downloaded sims slider values can affect other sims is when they have children and only their children and their descendants are affected as slider values are genetic. The only other way for a downloaded sims slider values can affect other sims is if a virus was attached to the download don't expect your anti-virus to catch these since these types of viruses only serve to mess with your game a little and are not considered system threats and get ignored by virus scanners.