[Idea] Being Piper's Sex Slave

MrReynolds

I really want to make a sexual slavery mod in which the player can become Piper's sex slave over time. (I have the female Sole Survivor in mind)

So I guess it would kinda go like this:

1. Sole Survivor and Piper start flirting
  2. Quest starts in which you go somewhere and clean it, finding a devious device at the end
  3. Sole Survivor and Piper discuss it in which the Sole Survivor hints subtly that they are a sub
  4. Piper jokingly asks the Sole Survivor to try it on, promising to free them
  5. Piper compliments the Sole Survivor's appearance flirtatiously, mentioning it would look nice with a collar, hinting at her dom side
  6. New quest starts as that one finishes, this time to find a collar. The collar spawns randomly inside an enemy stronghold
  7. When you pick up the collar, Piper urges you to put it on. When you do, she says how cute you look. You then remove it.
  8. Quest now says "Find more devious devices". More spawn in enemy strongholds.
  9. After gaining maybe 3 more, Piper talks to you about the kinky nature of these devices
  10. Find one more item and then maybe Piper encourages you to try them on, promising again to unlock you
  11. She compliments you. At this point you can say that you like them on, this may prompt Piper if her affinity is high enough to say she likes them on you.
  12. At this point, if you have high enough persuasion, that you could mention that you would wear it for her. If Piper says yes and that she'd like that, she will only unlock parts that restrict movement. And thus it begins...

That's my plan. I have no idea how to carry it out...

I think some other companions will fit more the role of Dom. In fact, in the vanilla game you already are Preston´s pet... :lol:

I think of some NPC more much appealing, like Farenheit from Goodneighbor or Glory from the Railroad, a quest involving one of them and making the SS and Piper her sexslaves sound very much like fun.

Piper and mostly all the companions seems too naive, in my eyes, except maybe Gage Porter from nuka world and maybe Strong for using the player for miliking the human milk... :shy:

I think some other companions will fit more the role of Dom. In fact, in the vanilla game you already are Preston´s pet... :lol:

I think of some NPC more much appealing, like Farenheit from Goodneighbor or Glory from the Railroad, a quest involving one of them and making the SS and Piper her sexslaves sound very much like fun.

Piper and mostly all the companions seems too naive, in my eyes, except maybe Gage Porter from nuka world and maybe Strong for using the player for miliking the human milk... :shy:

Wow general, I'd love to tie you up in all this bondage gear we just found but

another settlement needs our help

Personally I'm more into French Robot (Curie). I want a quest that Curie tell the Sole Survivor she want to do some experiment on her for science purpose. These experiment will mainly about....well...I will just leave this pic here :blush:

tumblr_ou4w0pMMou1rviu1do1_1280.jpg

Nice it kinda makes more sense for Curie to turn you into a slave hidden programing and all plus it allows for brainwashing and science gadgets that she could trick the player into using.

Personally I'm more into French Robot (Curie). I want a quest that Curie tell the Sole Survivor she want to do some experiment on her for science purpose. These experiment will mainly about....well...I will just leave this pic here :blush:

What an awesome idea that would be! There's so much kinky potential there. Heck it would unlock an entire gamut of hentai/bdsm opportunities to expand on the Four-Play system

Sounds Amazing. Tho i think Piper isnt that Kinky Type. Maybe if you use a Replacer tho. 

You really need to go to Hentai Foundry and look up "The Kite". :)

As for this idea This is in no way a promise as I am having enough trouble finishing the mod I am currently working on but if nobody else ever tackles it I'd probably take a crack at a Follower Dom/Player Sub mod like Mavia's delightful MSEX Veronica for New Vegas.

Holy Moly. That Picture. Where did you get it from ? Did you make it yourself or ?

Yours

Aki <3

• 1 month later...

Archived