Requests mod Fate/EXTELLA

So I changed all my extension in mdltex and mdltex 12 folders to .dds but all it did was make everything white almost. Does the better nipple version you made does not work right? So it does not have the nipples and vagina slit like in the pictures you showed in the files you attached for Nero and Tamamo? I used that script you just attached but all it did was extract files but not into separate folders at all. Also I used both the regular and better nipple one you attached for the nude version of them but none of them show the nipples and the vagina ingame at all on my game.

20190319200916_1.jpg

20190318115546_1.jpg

1 hour ago, dhell26 said:

So I changed all my extension in mdltex and mdltex 12 folders to .dds but all it did was make everything white almost. Does the better nipple version you made does not work right? So it does not have the nipples and vagina slit like in the pictures you showed in the files you attached for Nero and Tamamo? I used that script you just attached but all it did was extract files but not into separate folders at all. Also I used both the regular and better nipple one you attached for the nude version of them but none of them show the nipples and the vagina ingame at all on my game.

Ā 

Did you move archive.pk and similar files out of their folder ? If no you must do so.
Also only replacing the texture in mdltexĀ is enough,
I re-downloaded the mod and checked to see if the textures were the correct ones and yes it was...
Other than this must be some kind of updated the game had ? I really don't know.

Ā 

12 minutes ago, shohei said:

fate/extella link is out, hope that will interested someone

I already tried to extract theĀ files with 2 different tools.
Ā 

• The same one as the Fate/Extella . (QuickBMS+Script) = No luck does not extract at all.
  • Pktools only extract partially I'm getting this error reported in xentax forum. Pktools was used to extract the files from the Vita Version.

Ā 

So unless someone whit experience redo the script or the author himself do so, we will have to wait.

ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢

OFF TOPIC
well...Ā kinda

ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
Fate/Extella Link

While I managed to swap models...
Screenshot_1.jpg.e588be8797f5766971a38724a08bf822.jpg

It's slightly different from the previous game, this time you need to changeĀ ch001_m01_00.chrĀ for example.Ā 

Nero ID = 0
ch001_m21_00.mdl =Ā Nero swimsuit

Screenshot_3.jpg.89ae70ec61442e26c9edc3ea3bc819ff.jpg
Ā 

I was unable to find any nude model, I mightĀ be missing something crucial here orĀ the model itself was removed or hidden somewhere....
as the SV file suggest. There should be 2 nude models for both Nero and Tamamo again, however editing the sv files changed nothing and only changing the chXXXĀ actually made any change.

Screenshot_4.jpg.79a1e6d9f2704122af74cfa228ab99aa.jpg

Ā 

So far according to these files a bunch of character shares Nero nude model and only Tamamo has her exclusive nu model (even Emyia shares Nero nude model for god sake)

SoĀ can anyone who still have the previous game check if there is aĀ ch001_m07_00.mdlĀ in the model folder?

Yes I moved those files to another folder. I made a folder named backup in the retail folder and moved them in the backup folder. I put the texture in mdltex folder and do I have replace the one in mdltex12?

Ā 

Also do not see that ch001_m07_00.mdl in the model folder in fate extella.

1 hour ago, dhell26 said:

Yes I moved those files to another folder. I made a folder named backup in the retail folder and moved them in the backup folder. I put the texture in mdltex folder and do I have replace the one in mdltex12?

Ā 

Also do not see that ch001_m07_00.mdl in the model folder in fate extella.

There is no need to replace files inĀ mdltex12.

Now back to the nude texture not appearing. I remember I had an strange bug pretty similar to the one you are having.
The texture wasn't updating in game for some reason I had no idea on how to solve it, and some time later the texture started to appear on it's own.
My guess at that time was that the game cached the barbie texture somewhere and was using it. I think I was the only one that had this issue at that time since no one said anything about it.

On 3/21/2019 at 12:42 AM, The Butler said:

There is no need to replace files inĀ mdltex12.

Now back to the nude texture not appearing. I remember I had an strange bug pretty similar to the one you are having.
The texture wasn't updating in game for some reason I had no idea on how to solve it, and some time later the texture started to appear on it's own.
My guess at that time was that the game cached the barbie texture somewhere and was using it. I think I was the only one that had this issue at that time since no one said anything about it.

did you use noesis to swap models, or did you simply rename them to the other model?Ā 

The noesis script for extella doesn't seem to work on extella link.

4 hours ago, jay11800 said:

did you use noesis to swap models, or did you simply rename them to the other model?Ā 

The noesis script for extella doesn't seem to work on extella link.

I used Pktools to extract game files.
Then swapped the models through text edit.
I editedĀ ch001_m01_00.chrĀ  as you can see in the above post.

The Huge downside of using unpacked files is the overall performance loss....
Game load timeĀ isĀ significantly increased as well as FPS in some points. For me at least.

Something to note is , I didn't find any useful texture for Nero, for Tamamo by the other hand.
Her first costume already have a nude skin....
I only tried getting nero to use her "nude" form haven't tried with tamamo. Gonna try it now.
Ā 

Spoiler

Tamamo ModelTamamo Nude SkinNude map

2D textures are easy to mod. (don't mind the crappy nipples)
Screenshot_1.jpg.1ab0c602a5dac2ca0e11b3d0e7951e6d.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Edit: IMPORTANT
You can skip the text in case you want the short answer regarding nude models.

Just re-downloaded Fate/Extella to check some things with Extella Link and not good news.....
Well Fate/extella does have the nude model which are sv0007.mdl and sv0107.mdl for both Nero and Tamamo.
Extella Link does not have any nude model so there is no way to have a proper nude mod....
Also Extella Link does have theĀ SVĀ in "...\Fate EXTELLA LINK\resource\common\character" folder however these files are totally useless they don't have any use in game... The game use likeĀ chXXX_mXX_00.chrĀ for the models.
I even went as far as to delete all SV files on that folder and the game expecting it to crash if they were being used however the game didn't even care... Completed 2 stage and no problem, I even dare to say my game loaded faster after I removed them since there was less files to browse through.
Now back to the SV filles, they are most likely left over files from when the developer was "upgrading" the game or when he porting it for PC he restructured the game and removed the nude models.
Unless the model files are masterfully hidden somewhere.

In short there is no nude model for us to use in game.

Looking atĀ the not so bright side, you can be a crappy master playing as Tamamo
Screenshot_2.jpg.507c56be8bc3840c2dfcde105dd873c2.jpg

Sorry for the double post MODS. But I need to make it separated form the post above....

On 3/19/2019 at 9:11 PM, dhell26 said:

Nevermind the script I added, it was faulty....
Use the script that comes with the quickbms.rar (fate.txt) it will extract correctly.
After that download the texture and place it in the correct place.
If it doesn't work it may be related to the file names....
rename them (before overwritting) to respectively
sv0007_skin_a.mds and sv0107_skin_a.mdsĀ and use your backup to restore the previously overwritten files.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if anyone figured this out (Considering I didn't see anyone mention it) but if you open "Fate Extella/resource/common/boot_config.ini" and you change "PackFileFirst" to false, you don't have to extract the game files in order to use mods. You can just place them in the game directory and they'll get loaded first.

P.S. Also kinda converting the Switch exclusive DLC to PC ?? But you didn't hear that from me.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am seriously apologizing for reviving an old thread and possibly bothering anyone, but I am looking for this mod if it exists nowadays, in case someone did it. It's the Nero Bride costume.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks in advance and I am sorry, again, for bothering you, guys.Ā 

Ā 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...