Requests mod Fate/EXTELLA

• 2 months later...
On 5/11/2018 at 4:19 AM, Shinryu Dragneel said:

i'm beyond pissed because of the DAMN FUCKING FACT THAT EVERY LINK I FIND ONLY SHOWS THE DAMN PICS TO MOCK ME!

chill bro, its probably been put on hold/given  up due to lack of attention, or whatever reason. no need to be butthurt, were all waiting for this to be done

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

LEWD MODS NEVER DIE!~

I'm thinking of picking up this mod, I have the game, and I'm slowly learning all the steps to modify the outfits. I am new to modding, but I'm hopeful for the future.

ETA: Who knows? I'm learning as I go, so I cannot guarantee any quick progress. 

I'll try to grab a few lewd textures from a few other mods I know of, and try to photoshop in some new textures. 

I'll post updates if i have any, otherwise assume I'm just learning how to do things.

On 8/9/2017 at 3:51 PM, The Butler said:

Did you use the script for fate before extracting ?

In case you didn't that's probably why.

Script

Reveal hidden contents

# Soul Sacrifice Delta (Vita)
# script for QuickBMS http://quickbms.aluigi.org
#made by chrrox
get name basename
endian big
Open FDDE PK 0
Open FDDE pfs 1
Open FDDE pkh 2
goto 8 1
get FOLDERS long 1
get TFILES long 1

for i = 0 < FOLDERS
   get FOLDERID long 1
   get FOLDERPARENT long 1
   get UNK long 1
   get SUBFLDR long 1
   get FILESTART long 1
   get FOLDERFILES long 1
   #print "%FOLDERID% %FOLDERPARENT% %UNK% %SUBFLDR% %FILESTART% %FOLDERFILES%"
   PutArray 3 i FOLDERPARENT
   PutArray 4 i FILESTART
   PutArray 5 i FOLDERFILES
next i

for i = 0 < FOLDERS
   get FOLDERNAMEOFF long 1
   PutArray 0 i FOLDERNAMEOFF
next i

for i = 0 < TFILES
   get FILENAMEOFF long 1
   PutArray 1 i FILENAMEOFF
next i

savepos NAMEBASE 1

for i = 0 < FOLDERS
   GetArray FOLDERNAMEOFF 0 i
   math FOLDERNAMEOFF += NAMEBASE
   goto FOLDERNAMEOFF 1
   get FOLDERNAME string 1
   #print "%FOLDERNAME%"
   string FOLDERNAME l FOLDERNAME
   PutArray 2 i FOLDERNAME
next i

for i = 0 < TFILES
   GetArray FILENAMEOFF 1 i
   math FILENAMEOFF += NAMEBASE
   goto FILENAMEOFF 1
   get FILENAME string 1
   #print "%FILENAME%"
   string FILENAME l FILENAME
   PutArray 7 i FILENAME
next i

set MEMORY_FILE binary ""

for i = 0 < FOLDERS
   GetArray FOLDERNAME 2 i
   GetArray FOLDERPARENT 3 i
   GetArray FILESTART 4 i
   GetArray FOLDERFILES 5 i
   math FOLDERFILES += FILESTART
   set FOLDERBASE ""
   #print "%FOLDERPARENT% %FILESTART% %FOLDERFILES%"
   if FOLDERPARENT > 0
   GetArray FOLDERBASE 6 FOLDERPARENT
   string FOLDERBASE += /
   #print "%FOLDERNAME%"
   endif
   string FOLDERBASE += FOLDERNAME
   PutArray 6 i FOLDERBASE
   #print "%FOLDERBASE%"
   if FOLDERFILES > 0
      for a = FILESTART < FOLDERFILES
         set NAME FOLDERBASE
         GetArray FILE 7 a
         string NAME += /
         string NAME += FILE
         #print "%NAME%"
         PutArray 8 a NAME
         #Put NAME LINE MEMORY_FILE
         # calculate checksum
         encryption crc 0x04c11db7 "32 -1 -1 1 0 0"
         string NAME E= NAME
         encryption "" ""
         #print "CRC %QUICKBMS_CRC|x%"
         string TEST p= "0x%08x " QUICKBMS_CRC
         string TEST += NAME
         #print "%TEST%"
         Put TEST LINE MEMORY_FILE
      next a
   endif
next i

goto 0 MEMORY_FILE

get FILES long 2
for i = 0 < FILES
   #GetArray NAME 8 i
   get NAME_CRC long 2
   get OFFSET long 2
   get SIZE long 2
   get ZSIZE long 2
   NameCRC NAME NAME_CRC MEMORY_FILE 32
   if ZSIZE == 0
      log NAME OFFSET SIZE
   else
      clog NAME OFFSET ZSIZE SIZE
   endif
next i

Copy paste in a .txt file (Notepad++ recomended)

And load this script when prompted.

___

After extracted you will get a Resource folder with the unpacked files. Copy paste in your main game folder

After doing so , it will look like this .

"...\Fate.EXTELLA\resource\common"

post-1055840-0-13605200-1502308925_thumb.jpg

"...\Fate.EXTELLA\resource\target\win"

post-1055840-0-10434500-1502308926_thumb.jpg

To make the game use unpacked files instead of the packed ones you can:

1. Move achive.pk archive.pkh archive.pfs to a different folder . You can create backup folder in folder the files was originally in
  2. Delete achive.pk archive.pkh archive.pfs

To editing part.

All files in mdltex and mdltex12 have .mds extension so you will need to change the texture you want to edit to .dds extension.

There is many way in doing so: Here are the fastest

1. Right clicking and going to rename and changing the extension to .dds and pressing enter (or clicking OK)
  2. Pressing F2 (Windows only) and changing the extension (same as above but faster)

The steps above only let you change the extension of one file at a time. So this one below is a little trick I learned a

long time ago.

3. Shift+RMB on a empty space of the folder and click "Call command prompt here".

After CMD appears type:

More useful if you want to edit many files. Can be used to change to other extensions as well.

ren *.mds *.dds    |" All files in this folder will have it's extension changed to .dds"
    ren *.dds *.mds    |" All files in this folder will have it's extension changed to .mds"

Oof, well I tried this, to get the game to start using the extracted files, but it seems I've messed something up 

image.thumb.png.956454be451b09e2bffdb8756ba84c26.png

While this does look pretty interesting, I think all the textures have been broken...

This is going to take a while to fix.

2 hours ago, jay11800 said:

Oof, well I tried this, to get the game to start using the extracted files, but it seems I've messed something up 

While this does look pretty interesting, I think all the textures have been broken...

This is going to take a while to fix.

Well... there is quite some time since I last played/modded Fate...
From the looks of it it seems that your game is not recognizing your texture files...
I did have this problem before when I forgot to convert the texture back to .mds

Also note that you need Intel compression otherwise it won't work. (BC)

16 hours ago, The Butler said:

Well... there is quite some time since I last played/modded Fate...
From the looks of it it seems that your game is not recognizing your texture files...
I did have this problem before when I forgot to convert the texture back to .mds

Also note that you need Intel compression otherwise it won't work. (BC)

Well thats odd, I have them all as .mdl files, but I have no clue what you mean by intel compression. 

I'm looking to get a legitimate copy of extella, so I don't have to wait on steam's family sharing locking me out. Maybe that will help some.

EDIT: OH, I seem to have misread, and accidently made them .mdl, not .mds ? 

1 hour ago, jay11800 said:

Well thats odd, I have them all as .mdl files, but I have no clue what you mean by intel compression. 

I'm looking to get a legitimate copy of extella, so I don't have to wait on steam's family sharing locking me out. Maybe that will help some.

EDIT: OH, I seem to have misread, and accidently made them .mdl, not .mds ? 

Oh so I'm guessing you fixed it now ?
Btw - By compression I assumed you edited the .dds files... and regarding compression types....

Nvidia = DXT1,DXT3,DXT5
Intel = BC1,BC3,BC7

2 hours ago, The Butler said:

Oh so I'm guessing you fixed it now ?
Btw - By compression I assumed you edited the .dds files... and regarding compression types....

Nvidia = DXT1,DXT3,DXT5
Intel = BC1,BC3,BC7

uhh, yea I edited the DDS files, but I used a program to convert them to pngs. I never actually edited the base dds files.

I wonder if there is any way to get extella to read a non .mdl file, or a way to convert to the .mdl models that I can just edit meshes, and throw them back in to the game. 

There are some methods to do this, but I think that those are for source film maker, and not anything else. 

Also, I see that your end quote thing says you don't want to mod extella, so I'll stop replying to you specifically if you don't want it. 

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, The Butler said:

You can export  .mdl files with Noesis , but I'm not sure of how much it will be able to export.
As for making them back in .mdl  I believe only Autodesk maya will be able to do so , or 3dsmax.

Well darn, I've been working in blender so far, but I'll check out maya. I have a student copy, so if that is the case, then I'll be able to continue forth. 

I'm also working on other fate stuff for vrchat, so I cannot promise any ETA.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, you are right. There is no nips on the boob.  I have no idea what I am doing. I was just wanted to see if I could get the game to use PlayStation button prompts. If I figure this out I will let you know. Or if you find a way could you let me know. I do like naked anime females(and astolfo too).

lol You and me both on the naked anime females. I thought it would have worked once I put those files I download from the butler attachment of the nude version of them in the right places but it does not show up like that way that they showed in their screenshots. I will notify you if I can get to show up the same way as their picture. I wonder if it we need to use that noesis program they were talking about.

17 hours ago, sexysharingan said:

Yeah, you are right. There is no nips on the boob.  I have no idea what I am doing. I was just wanted to see if I could get the game to use PlayStation button prompts. If I figure this out I will let you know. Or if you find a way could you let me know. I do like naked anime females(and astolfo too).

43 minutes ago, dhell26 said:

lol You and me both on the naked anime females. I thought it would have worked once I put those files I download from the butler attachment of the nude version of them in the right places but it does not show up like that way that they showed in their screenshots. I will notify you if I can get to show up the same way as their picture. I wonder if it we need to use that noesis program they were talking about.

Try This:

1. Download script Fate Extella.bms 
  2. Follow the steps on THIS post.
  3. Download the mod and extract in your game folder
  4. This should be it.