Requests mod Fate/EXTELLA

Did some almost unnoticeable change in the nipples and added nipples/pussy in Altera's skin for Nero.
Preview.

post-1055840-0-74087900-1503498966_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-47057800-1503498932_thumb.jpgpost-1055840-0-73194700-1503498935_thumb.jpgpost-1055840-0-40197100-1503498933_thumb.jpgpost-1055840-0-40652500-1503498934_thumb.jpgI made the nipples a little bit larger in Altera's skin

Black hair not included (still doing some work with it).

Nero + Tamamo (better nipples).rar
Nero (altera's skin).rar

You can use Altera's skin with Tamamo as well . Just rename sv0000_skin_a.mds to sv0100_skin_a.mds I haven't tested it to see how good it looks.

Great work pal. Any way to replace a skin with the PS4 exclusive bride skins ?

If you manage to get the files (Model and texture) maybe it possible

This is my work about LIz Void.

Her  skin  and  a part of skirt  in the same mesh, so I can`r remove all  skirt

Did you HEX edit the model File or use an specific program ?

Great work pal. Any way to replace a skin with the PS4 exclusive bride skins ?

If you manage to get the files (Model and texture) maybe it possible

This is my work about LIz Void.

Her  skin  and  a part of skirt  in the same mesh, so I can`r remove all  skirt

Did you HEX edit the model File or use an specific program ?

HEX editor

in addition if you want to remove her infection effect you have to modify the texture SV1300_body_scl_A.mds( Fill it with black )   

SV0803.zip

attachicon.gifCapture001.png attachicon.gifCapture001.png attachicon.gifCapture001.png Everything is working fine for me although right now i'm only altering their textures also not sure if this happens to you but my computer has a side effect in which apparently the mods gave me which extends the time for loading screens

That's to be expected because the files are no longer compressed in a single file but in many folders which takes longer for the engine to recognize them.

This is probably the main cause.

Secondly may be because of the file size. Let's say the original texture file is 10mb and after you fully edited it's around 20mb this would result in longer load time.

attachicon.gifCapture001.png attachicon.gifCapture001.png attachicon.gifCapture001.png Everything is working fine for me although right now i'm only altering their textures also not sure if this happens to you but my computer has a side effect in which apparently the mods gave me which extends the time for loading screens

That's to be expected because the files are no longer compressed in a single file but in many folders which takes longer for the engine to recognize them.

This is probably the main cause.

Secondly may be because of the file size. Let's say the original texture file is 10mb and after you fully edited it's around 20mb this would result in longer load time.

I see then i guess i can't complain btw do you know of anyway to edit the models by adding or removing objects they have?

I see then i guess i can't complain btw do you know of anyway to edit the models by adding or removing objects they have?

Yes , one way is editing the files located in "...Fate.EXTELLA\resource\common\character"

Select the model you want to edit and rename o remove the "item" you want.

ie: Nero

Model file sv0000.char

Open it with notepad++ and scroll down you will see post-1055840-0-44971000-1504572114_thumb.jpg 

//  ID モデル (item model)   ホネ(region) ROTX  ROTY  ROTZ  traX  traY  traZ  sclX  sclY  sclZ
ADD_ITEM 0 SV00_WP000.mdl    Null_R      0.00  0.00  0.00  0.00  0.00  0.00  1.00  1.00  1.00

I haven't fully teste it yet but I believe if you remove the entire line you will be able to remove that acessory/object/weapon.

And you can do basically the same to add other items (need further testing).

Also you can do other things like increasing weapons size and so on.

Note that since this game only share skin texture across all clothes.

These ID also can help you when editing HEX values (maybe)

I want mod

attachicon.gifdsfdsfsf.jpg

I'm not sure if its possible to edit the scenes i can try but i'm not sure how to

attachicon.gifCapture001.png attachicon.gifCapture001.png some texture in game don't represent what they look like in noesis any idea why?

Maybe it's related to compression you used when saving the file.

I have done some testing to decrease the file size some time ago ago and I noticed that the light effects are directly related to Mipmap and Alpha Channel.

With that said.

• Your texture must have Alpha Channel and you must automate Mipmap when saving otherwise the texture will be shining white.
  • The image must be saved in sRGB as well otherwise the texture will look pale. (bad saturation level)

What you must do.

• When you open your .dds file in Photoshop you must select post-1055840-0-39558400-1504647312_thumb.jpg and when saving post-1055840-0-30275100-1504647387_thumb.jpg

Photoshop with Intel texture works .dds Plugin

I don't know about other image editing programs though.

I want mod

attachicon.gifdsfdsfsf.jpg

I'm not sure if its possible to edit the scenes i can try but i'm not sure how to

attachicon.gifCapture001.png attachicon.gifCapture001.png some texture in game don't represent what they look like in noesis any idea why?

Maybe it's related to compression you used when saving the file.

I have done some testing to decrease the file size some time ago ago and I noticed that the light effects are directly related to Mipmap and Alpha Channel.

With that said.

• Your texture must have Alpha Channel and you must automate Mipmap when saving otherwise the texture will be shining white.
  • The image must be saved in sRGB as well otherwise the texture will look pale. (bad saturation level)

What you must do.

Photoshop with Intel texture works .dds Plugin

I don't know about other image editing programs though.

Okay i found out the problem apparently if you don't save it with alpha channel for first time its going to get glitched which will be the reason why its bright white even if you save it with alpha channel for the second time and further it's still going to be glitched glad i decided to duplicate the files that where extracted from "archive.pk"  now i have reverted karna's texture back to normal post-2287337-0-41201600-1504714551_thumb.png

Okay i found out the problem apparently if you don't save it with alpha channel for first time its going to get glitched which will be the reason why its bright white even if you save it with alpha channel for the second time and further it's still going to be glitched glad i decided to duplicate the files that where extracted from "archive.pk"  now i have reverted karna's texture back to normal attachicon.gifCapture001.png

You could have asked for the original instead of extracting everything again >.< maybe would save you some time.

As for the alpha channel it does not work when saving the second time simply because it wouldn't have the mask path that work to point areas where the light will shine, this will cause the entire texture having the "shiny" area that result in what you got.

attachicon.gifCapture001.png

Does anyone know how to unlock this outfit??

I have already beaten all the main stories and some side stories and yet i haven't been able to get this outfit for nero

Clear all the story once and then go talk to them (Nero, Tamamo and Altera) in My Room, it will trigger some special events that will unlock the alternate costume for the three heroines.
  • 2 months later...
On 8/23/2017 at 10:42 AM, The Butler said:

Did some almost unnoticeable change in the nipples and added nipples/pussy in Altera's skin for Nero.
Preview.

Reveal hidden contents

post-1055840-0-74087900-1503498966_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-47057800-1503498932_thumb.jpgpost-1055840-0-73194700-1503498935_thumb.jpgpost-1055840-0-40197100-1503498933_thumb.jpgpost-1055840-0-40652500-1503498934_thumb.jpgI made the nipples a little bit larger in Altera's skin

Black hair not included (still doing some work with it).

Nero + Tamamo (better nipples).rar
Nero (altera's skin).rar

You can use Altera's skin with Tamamo as well . Just rename sv0000_skin_a.mds to sv0100_skin_a.mds I haven't tested it to see how good it looks.

Sweet. The game was on sale picked it up and happy to see a mod :)

I tried to get anything to work for Altera and keeping her skin as if but have failed.

• 2 weeks later...