Beautiful women and how to make them

The new character I'm currently playing, Azalea. Took the tattoos and put them on a higher resolution skin texture set, also grabbed a new normal map for moar muscles!

Mods used:

Worth mentioning that I don't use ECE or any other facial morphs expansion mods. Due to the fact that I pretty much butchered the Lunari race mod, I can't really provide a stable save file. If you're interested anyway, drop me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.

post-15447-0-37439200-1372826369_thumb.jpg post-15447-0-58372700-1372826390_thumb.jpg post-15447-0-68643900-1372826405_thumb.jpg post-15447-0-44735600-1372826410_thumb.jpg post-15447-0-32108600-1372826414_thumb.jpg

Bonus pic!

post-15447-0-91680200-1372826417_thumb.jpg

Might as well add this here since I already shared this to some folks.
Preview

2766326-1343026390.jpg

My SaveGame Link fixed
Forgot the requirements.. brb :P

Edit:

@loepin

main file:

optional:

mod used in pics

Mediafire Links:

main file:

optional:

mod used in pics

Special Thanks to chunsiang and Liberator for the links :heart:

I always find myself in trouble when I'm surfing in 3dmgame mod site. Could you please guide me how to download the face expression mod you linked in the post? I cannot speak or read chinese so I can't understand what's written there. Thnx!

It's incompatible with the latest patch  :(

I'll upload the saves later when I get back lol

Edited by The DarkSlayer

@Creamlord666 ahaha ty, going turn her and some others chars like followers after done with some annoy clippling,etc, need also ask permissions,etc, and really need learn how do a follower without doing mess (and time to can do that).

Not sure if I'm allowed to ASK in this thread, but I can't find any helpful info on brainsperm's blog as he's japan and google translate won't really help me here. So to the point - could someone tell me how can I get THIS girl? Mods/downloads please. Thanks! :3

wish can help on that, but i just can speak italian and portuguese and that thing i call "my english", because my english sucks alot, maybe someone wich can speak/read well japanese can be nice and help on that.

Not sure if I'm allowed to ASK in this thread, but I can't find any helpful info on brainsperm's blog as he's japan and google translate won't really help me here. So to the point - could someone tell me how can I get THIS girl? Mods/downloads please. Thanks! :3

wish can help on that, but i just can speak italian and portuguese and that thing i call "my english", because my english sucks alot, maybe someone wich can speak/read well japanese can be nice and help on that.

btw, i managed to finish creating my character's face. took a good bit of work but i'm happy with what i got on it.

32940-1-1362682795.jpg

I was very curious as to how the creator of this character made her. 

The mods used are, apparently:

UNP body

The eyes of beauty

Better females

Unfortunately, I am completely lost when it comes to remaking her in my game. If I can successfully do it, I'll upload a savegame and some more pictures.

In the meantime however, I would be grateful for any assistance.

I believe I make good faces, I guess. x D Not as good as quite a few of these, but I can assure they are not ugly. :)

Unfotunately, I do not have the best textures, so sorry that mine are not 'High-Tier' Super High Definition Characters.

However, I'd be more than happy to share what I do have and how I made them! ^^

Some things to know:

- Sorry if some things look really over-saturated. A plugin called 'Imaginator' seems to have been fucking with my game when I had used it.

- I use Zoners ENB, a very Low End ENB. Sometimes it doesn't look that great, but most pictures that look good are with it on.

[Note] Do to picture size, I have put them in Spoiler Tags. Some of them differ in resolution, as I've been playing in a smaller resolution recently to help my game run a little better.

I did this one recently, and it is probably one of my favorites. A petite Breton with tender looking features.

Breton1.jpg

During the ShowRaceMenu Loading, I caught a glimpse at what she would look like had I not changed the default hair color and skin. She looked surprisingly good with platinum hair.

Breton1v1.jpg

I have so many Mods in Skyrim, but here is what is what was used to at least get the face:

- RaceMenu

- ECE

- CBBE (Whichever version is the latest) and the Face Pack that the NMM installer comes with.

- She is a Breton, if you didn't notice in the second picture.

Next one is also a Breton. The premise of which I made her was to older, but seductive feel while maintaining a dark or dastardly theme.

I apologize that this picture is a little blurry. Still trying to figure out why. Perhaps because it was taken at a lower resolution than the one under it.

Breton2.jpg

Here's a posed picture of her, where the lighting and textures look better. ^^

Breton2v1.jpg

Specs for this one are the same as the last;

- RaceMenu

- ECE

- CBBE Face Pack

- Clothes are 'Shredded Triss'.

Last one for now is a Drow, from the Zezamel's Drow Mod (which you can find the Unofficial Continued mod on LoversLab). Went for an Archer/Thief look while trying to keep her looking young and naïve. She still looks a little masculine. Unfortunately, the hair selections are not the best, but I've made do. 

Drow1.jpg

Here's a full body shot of her. Her look goes hand in hand with the Outfit, and I personally think it goes well.

Drow1v1.jpg

Mods used:

- RaceMenu

- ECE

- Zelzamel's Drow Race Mod

- A very difficult-to-find variant of Hentai's Void Armor, with Mixed Hentai Void I think I got in a CB++ Armor pack.

I know this isn't a forum to simply show off characters, but I wanted to use these as an example. When I make a face, I usually go for a some what 'fantasy' look, as I like to make most my feminine characters in Elven-like.

From my own observations I usually set their features like this:

- Smaller, thicker lips.

- Bigger eyes and iris' with slight inward rotation and longer lashes.

- Eye depth forward.

- Smaller nose.

- Rounded face.

- Slightly retracted forehead.

- Thinner eye brows with brow-slope pushed down.

Not sure how helpful this would be, but I hope someone finds it useful. :)

Well, this topic is really very subjetive because everyone have different opinions on what is beautiful and what is not, a better thread would be a tutorial of sorts on how achieve particular shapes on the face creation (like round cheeks), so anyone can go for what they want.

In the meantime I'll post what I think is a very good looking char, this are the mods I used:

Body: Seven base bombshell, Diamonized UNP

Textures: SG females textures renewal

Face: Enchanted charater edit 1.0 (IMO the best face mod to this day, gives you a shit ton of control over your char's features, plus eliminates the need for color mods for skin and hair), ECE RANS, Enchanted charater edit

Skeleton: Xp32 Maximun skeleton (required by the Seven Base)

Hair: Hair pack TES IV Oblivion all in one.

ScreenShot3.bmp

ScreenShot4.bmp

ScreenShot5.bmp

ScreenShot6.bmp

ScreenShot7.bmp

The commonTriraces.rar is the save to use in the slot load in the showracemenu.

_1_commonTriRaces.rar

ScreenShot2_zps9f4cbf48.png

mods i used to make her

she's a ygnord race

apachii hair - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10168/?

_22_commontriraces file from deedlit - file is here in this topic

sharpshooters enb - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15105/?

pretty face - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7887/?

enhanced character edit - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12951/?

seductive lips - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22701/?

demonized unp body main - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6709/?

unp retexture - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4973-rel-unp-retexture-by-zyd232/