Beautiful women and how to make them

Guest noname1848

Almost finished my "Jeanne d'Arc" (well, kind of)

Children of the sky (+slider color) / ECE / The eyes of beauty / Ran's eye reflexion / Oblivion Hair

1368500602-01.jpg

1368500608-02.jpg

1368500606-03.jpg

1368500599-04.jpg

In regards to the 'The Ningheim Race', if you read she has some big improvements coming in her next version (1.1). I cannot wait since as a previous poster typed its hellvua of a lot easier making better looking female avatars.

I find ECE to be a pain in the ass, EEO has some really really good looking Elf Models but is incompatible with ECE :/.  If I had a better way to get Elves id probably go back to using ECE (limited as it is).

Are you trying to get elves to look more like ECE-humans?

Mainly just want elves to look like elves lol, I realize that makes no sense but I have seen very few elves that look good and EEO does have decent models for them but I suppose with ECE I could make some that look okay seeing as there is an ear slider and what not.

I find ECE to be a pain in the ass, EEO has some really really good looking Elf Models but is incompatible with ECE :/.  If I had a better way to get Elves id probably go back to using ECE (limited as it is).

im just using ece and i think my elfs got cutie (at least for me)

pic of my wood elf :

Screen_Shot628.jpg

Mainly just want elves to look like elves lol, I realize that makes no sense but I have seen very few elves that look good and EEO does have decent models for them but I suppose with ECE I could make some that look okay seeing as there is an ear slider and what not.

I suppose that would work too. Honestly, elves in TES series have always looked like utter shit. It was like Bethesda decided to throw them in there at the last moment without much thought. Unfortunately, Skyrim's plot disagrees with my opinion. EEO does a decent job at making them look better though. What I've always had against the elves in Skyrim is that their ears aren't elf-like enough. They point backward more than they look pointed up. Doesn't help that hair styles often cover them up either. Finding a good ear replacement without making them look like WoW elves is kind of hard to do.

I suppose that would work too. Honestly, elves in TES series have always looked like utter shit. It was like Bethesda decided to throw them in there at the last moment without much thought. Unfortunately, Skyrim's plot disagrees with my opinion. EEO does a decent job at making them look better though. What I've always had against the elves in Skyrim is that their ears aren't elf-like enough. They point backward more than they look pointed up. Doesn't help that hair styles often cover them up either. Finding a good ear replacement without making them look like WoW elves is kind of hard to do.

They look like they've been designed to look like shit. In most IP's elves are a beautiful race. In TES... they look skinny, lengthy neanderthall with sickly skin. Sounds like they so desperately didn't want them to look like "Tolkien Elves" they came up with halfarsed idea.

They look like they've been designed to look like shit. In most IP's elves are a beautiful race. In TES... they look skinny, lengthy neanderthall with sickly skin. Sounds like they so desperately didn't want them to look like "Tolkien Elves" they came up with halfarsed idea.

My thoughts exactly. Although, a part of elven characteristics is being lithe and slender. TES elves don't really fit into that description at all. They look like ordinary people (just a tad fuglier) with weird-looking ears. lol

It's a shame really, because in other games like DA: Origins elves were seen as beautiful and actually looked the part as well. I guess that's what mods are for though.

im just using ece and i think my elfs got cutie (at least for me)

pic of my wood elf :

Screen_Shot628.jpg

she does look good but for me I don't want a normal Human elf.. I mean you can't get away from having a look about them that makes them human to an extent as they really aren't a totally different species say Khajiit, but they can still look Different.  The elves in LOTR are beautiful.. dangerously so but they are described as being fair skin and handsome/beautiful which as Johnny and Brokezor said the elves in TES look like mutated science projects released from a lab some where.  Just very hard to get a good elf character with what you have to work with :/.

sorry, but idk if i got that wrong or not, sorry english its not my primary language, its not a human race with point ears, its actual real elves, like you can seen.

Screen_Shot649.jpg

Screen_Shot650.jpg

Nono you're english is fine :D, I misunderstood was all the first image the character's hair was hiding her ears lol, the second picture looks a lot better she does have a more elven face to her.. that is what I am saying is it is hard to find a good elf face/mod because most modders make them either human with elf ears or like beth made fuck ugly mutant babies.

Starting a new game, trying out a variety of different looks for a new character. Will probably fiddle with other mods some more for a bit, but here's what I have so far:

d61e08be58f337d3af3a4d6885a56406.png

5f9ec8407d1a62dda2c9a2ebfe415ffa.png

Woah, very life-like characters. The second one in particular is awesome, but the first one's neck seem is very pronounced. Are these the mature skin textures?

Yeah, that's the mature skin mod. I messed around with modding a bit back in Oblivion years ago, but I've only recently started messing with this stuff in Skyrim.

So right now those are a mix of textures, normal maps, specular maps and meshes all from different places that I sort of mashed together until it looked the way I wanted - I don't really have any clue how to fix the seam atm. Is there an easier way to do in it Skyrim besides "fix it by hand"? I usually just have them wear a choker in-game to hide it  :(

Yeah, that's the mature skin mod. I messed around with modding a bit back in Oblivion years ago, but I've only recently started messing with this stuff in Skyrim.

So right now those are a mix of textures, normal maps, specular maps and meshes all from different places that I sort of mashed together until it looked the way I wanted - I don't really have any clue how to fix the seam atm. Is there an easier way to do in it Skyrim besides "fix it by hand"? I usually just have them wear a choker in-game to hide it  :(

Are you using both the body & face textures together? They're probably meant to be used exclusively with each other, so mix n' match with other diffuse maps will be a no-go. Unless the specular and/or normal maps are significantly different, they shouldn't cause a seam around the neck.

Starting a new game, trying out a variety of different looks for a new character. Will probably fiddle with other mods some more for a bit, but here's what I have so far:

d61e08be58f337d3af3a4d6885a56406.png

5f9ec8407d1a62dda2c9a2ebfe415ffa.png

very nice. I like the fact that you go with a more modern human face. Most of the faces you see around here have that what is it Envision look or whatever it is... unrealistic and common. Yours is very natural. Well done.

Now if only skyrim didn't bastardize them with a vacant look all the time... great for photos, but rather lifeless in action.