5053474-1362758166.jpg

Version 1 Savegame Link

Version 2 Savegame Link

Requirements:

Enhanced Character Edit

Oblivion Hairs ( for Version 1 )

SG Texture pack

SG Hair pack ( for Version 2 )

All credits goes to their respective mod authors.

Must admit recreating the first one was not that hard. I recreated her first time i saw the picture. But it's mostly just because i like trying to recreate different things x3 But ok, it's also easy because i know which mods were used for her Oo

ok. well take your time on it.

tried not a really good effect, but redo some things and got almost there, but the problem its soon i got out ECE, that screw up the whole face, idk why, need recheck everything again.

is it going well?

Nope, i just give up after couple tries and fails, maybe works with old eces idk, soon i got out ECE to regular game to seen the how goes, turn a mess, maybe ck works idk if can handle that aspect of tri forms ck.

Obs: made a char its not sophia... but i guess its cute if wanna the tri its at :

post-19248-0-53435400-1371683408_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-38461100-1371683432_thumb.jpg

Please halp how to make this ?

That's Eiries's Ohmes-raht texture pack.  It's not a custom race, just a set of body/face textures, so you'll need to replace the textures from another custom race, like the Ashen or Lovergirl (that particular character is an Ashen I think?).

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0cicw56y2vwn4x1/Eiries%27+Ohmes-Raht+Pack.7z

Download that, download some custom race you don't mind replacing, and then overwrite the textures from the custom race with the ones from the Ohmes-raht pack.

tried not a really good effect, but redo some things and got almost there, but the problem its soon i got out ECE, that screw up the whole face, idk why, need recheck everything again.

is it going well?

Nope, i just give up after couple tries and fails, maybe works with old eces idk, soon i got out ECE to regular game to seen the how goes, turn a mess, maybe ck works idk if can handle that aspect of tri forms ck.

Obs: made a char its not sophia... but i guess its cute if wanna the tri its at :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17576-what-mod-is-this-iv/page-78?do=findComment&comment=424937

ok ty for your help. what requirements do i need, in order to make my character look like yours in the pics? i know i can't just use a save file, and expect it to look like her, without having certain types of files.

is it going well?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17576-what-mod-is-this-iv/page-78?do=findComment&comment=424937

Thank you !

ECE+ ygnord + sophia and saved tri = 22

31143.jpg

YNR4hcl.jpg

gj8pVWY.jpg

is it going well?

ok ty for your help. what requirements do i need, in order to make my character look like yours in the pics? i know i can't just use a save file, and expect it to look like her, without having certain types of files.

the tri slot include all self tuning for ynord race(you need install that race, the textures theres a prob with permissions yet ,if you read my link, im at work atm), soon i get home ill link my hairs/eyes/etc so you can download that, after that you need:

1- install ece+ynord race

2- create a female ynord char name and save her preset at slot 22

3- overwrite your preset 22 with mine (link at post already)

4- you char goes a mess ik its regular, type show racemenu again and at slot load reload the 22 one (just click) and voila its done.

is it going well?

Thank you !

ECE+ ygnord + sophia and saved tri = 22

31143.jpg

YNR4hcl.jpg

gj8pVWY.jpg

np at all you are welcome, i still have like more 10-15 saved chars wich i still do some fine tuning later on doing like followers (soon i figure how haha) and after going share the tri .

is it going well?

the tri slot include all self tuning for ynord race(you need install that race, the textures theres a prob with permissions yet ,if you read my link, im at work atm), soon i get home ill link my hairs/eyes/etc so you can download that, after that you need:

4- you char goes a mess ik its regular, type show racemenu again and at slot load reload the 22 one (just click) and voila its done.

I have a question. where do I put the slot. file at? do I simply put it in the data folder, or does it have to be somewhere specific? I want to make sure I get it right, and not screw my game up lol.

put at \Documents\My Games\Skyrim\CME_save

just remember put after done all of that list : *Remember Backup its your friend not opposite.

Obs: you can open also the tri file with notepad and seen how that its like inside if curios, that just contain the adjusts i made by myself there.

Obs2: that will just change the slot of ECe saved at 22, all others will continue like you let before. Ah post a pic also after done because im curious ahah like adenz made, ty.

cme save? all I see is saves and that's it. im guessing you need to upgrade ece in order to see that folder? last time I did that, my character came out looking really messed up. but yea, when I do try to create it, i'll post a picture here.

btw, did you use any face mods? like envision or pretty face? im using envision atm and I don't know if it'll come out like yours did, with that face mod.

well I got everything to work. only thing is, her body looks like the default body, without any mods.

its because the ynord by default just come with default vanilla textures, so you need another texture to replace i cant share mine because already explained at previous posts so you need go at yours \Data\textures\actors\character\female , copy everthing there and paste/replace the ones at 

\Data\textures\actors\character\Enhanced\Female there. Just that.

ok I did that. and now she just is wearing the default underwear. i'm guessing I need to change the mesh files as well?

if dnt wanna use underwear yea. Ah btw if you have nifskope just delete that underwear there, more easier.

at example i used a armor, but goes same with undewear, just right click the piece wich you wanna remove and , select "block" and "remove", save /overwrite and its k, do same for all ("body 0" and "body 1", and if exist "body go" also).

post-19248-0-52794900-1371784569_thumb.jpg

ok I did that. and now she just is wearing the default underwear. i'm guessing I need to change the mesh files as well?

if dnt wanna use underwear yea. Ah btw if you have nifskope just delete that underwear there, more easier.

I figured it out. just gotta figure out why the head and neck is a different skin tone than the rest of the body.

I figured it out. just gotta figure out why the head and neck is a different skin tone than the rest of the body.

if you are using cbbe its can be fixed with texblendlite at /data/caliente/tools, if i remember well, im using unpb, so cant help with that, try download hellosanta textures at nexus and replace with that http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35267/? , cant help with textures because i just have mine, sorry, problems with permission wich one i dnt asked yet.

when I loaded the tri. file, she came out really tall and she had a tattoo on her face. she looked nothing like your pictures.

tall its because i alwalys like 2m legs womans ahahah, belive , about the tatto i use a beauty spot replacing a tatto so its that why, just change her height and tatto / marks, if can post a pic goes way better to me get the idea what goes on.

when I loaded the tri. file, she came out really tall and she had a tattoo on her face. she looked nothing like your pictures.

tall its because i alwalys like 2m legs womans ahahah, belive , about the tatto i use a beauty spot replacing a tatto so its that why, just change her height and tatto / marks, if can post a pic goes way better to me get the idea what goes on.

ok i'll open my skyrim and take a picture to show you what's going on.

ok I loaded the tri file up and this is how it came out. I shrunk her in height and took face paint off.

ScreenShot2_zpsd4736a7d.png

the formation of face its almost same, try changing to pretty face, libs almost also, at previous post look at my attach there have my setting/mods used, ill attach here my used enb also idk if you wanna its not a heavy one.