Beautiful women and how to make them

some new pic of my 3rd Generation Ver of  Gaya Titania Gei

You say that you don't want to piss people off, but you continually feature images "hey look at this!" of unavailable versions, then refuse to make them available "because it's a private version".

That pisses people off.

Don't want to piss people off? Either stop showing it off or make it available.

You say that you don't want to piss people off, but you continually feature images "hey look at this!" of unavailable versions, then refuse to make them available "because it's a private version".

That pisses people off.

What are you talking about, did you even look at the pictures? it from the ZGGB-R, ZGGB-R IS my 3rd Mod. I didn't post any pictures of my previous mods after releasing ZGGB-R, and only working on ZGGB-R. Only my signature has a pic which has all 3 of my mods. I think, Atleast i have a right to add what ever picture i want for my Signature.

Its me who don't understand you..You always complain about me not releasing my older mods.

Plz look at the content before coming/jumping to conclusion, I'll be really grateful for that. 

That pisses people off.

What are you talking about, did you even look at the pictures? it from the ZGGB-R, ZGGB-R IS my 3rd Mod. I didn't post any pictures of my previous mods after releasing ZGGB-R, and only working on ZGGB-R. Only my signature has a pic which has all 3 of my mods. I think, Atleast i have a right to add what ever picture i want for my Signature.

Its me who don't understand you..You always complain about me not releasing my older mods.

Plz look at the content before coming/jumping to conclusion, I'll be really grateful for that. 

It's a plain statement of fact: I'm talking about the sig, the gallery(s) in the sig and the op of your release all prominently feature pics of working versions. People ask because of those presentations, but you don't want people to ask. Why present the pics and images of things you have no intention of releasing especially if you don't want to be bothered with people asking? Sure it's your right, but the point here is that you're doing something that you know will get a certain response and then complain about the response.

I've suggested how to prevent requests, with a predictable conversation, and I've even offered to extend your mods with my own. The reality is that I'm trying to help by pointing out a cycle of events that is under your own control.

That pisses people off.

It's a plain statement of fact: I'm talking about the sig, the gallery(s) in the sig and the op of your release all prominently feature pics of working versions. People ask because of those presentations, but you don't want people to ask. Why present the pics and images of things you have no intention of releasing especially if you don't want to be bothered with people asking? Sure it's your right, but the point here is that you're doing something that you know will get a certain response and then complain about the response.

I've suggested how to prevent requests with the following conversation and I've even offered to extend your mods with my own. The reality is that I'm trying to help by pointing out a cycle of events that is under your own control.

I think I already told you about the pics i have on my ZGGB-R thread so i don't want to be it another long discussion. And the point was me not posting anymore and i am not posting any pics anymore even on my gallery, I am not even using the previous mods at this time.

We already had this conversation on my ZGGB-R thread and i though we came to at end of it. I already added "Not released or Private" with both my previous version. i told you I am not gonna post any more pics of old versions, and certainly not doing it. Not posting pics on a thread like this is understandable where everyone visits or posts even the people who don't know about my mod or didn't see ZGGB-R thread yet but I am not even posting the pics on my own thread (The only pics are there on my thread i added for the Introduction when i made the thread).

It looks like You are pissed at me for not releasing my older version, i didn't promise anything or else about my older version.

And i only posted the pics of released version here so i don't understand why you posted you first reply in the first place...

Ok if by removing the links from my signature and thread makes you happy, fine i will do it. You are not going to see my gallery links on my signature. (I just hope that will make you happy)(Removed the gallery links)   

Still, I don't understand You..Because i think your first reply on the pics i posted in this thread was irrelevant.

And most of the people stopped asking when i told that the previous version are private(un-released).

Looks like nobody posted any save file for some time lol :D

Anyways, so I was trying to copy this character

6321800-1362642997.jpg

But I ended up making my own version of her instead lol :P

5053474-1362758085.jpg

5053474-1362758166.jpg

Version 1 Savegame Link

Version 2 Savegame Link

Requirements:

Enhanced Character Edit

Oblivion Hairs ( for Version 1 )

SG Texture pack

SG Hair pack ( for Version 2 )

All credits goes to their respective mod authors.

Where is your file link? :D "Resurrect" need!! :)

Just dropping by to say sorry for the broken link on my last post, seems I've had quite a few pm's regarding my save :)

Gonna upload them later when i get back, i've been busy with university stuff lol :P

I'd really love that save, dear lord I have spent days on a face and it never turns out right.

I beg you. ;_;

Just dropping by to say sorry for the broken link on my last post, seems I've had quite a few pm's regarding my save :)

Gonna upload them later when i get back, i've been busy with university stuff lol :P

I'd really love that save, dear lord I have spent days on a face and it never turns out right.

I beg you. ;_;

What is the name of the save file?

I might have it in my downloads folder.

Yes I put it in "textures/actors/character/female", and downloaded the correct save, but still doesn't look anything like the picture.

This is what she looks like in my game:

http://i.imgur.com/e9ByD.jpg

Neither the eyes nor the nose resemble anything like the picture.

The only thing I didn't use is the ENB, but that only changes the color balance.

Try this one

http://www.mediafire.com/?rnnqq2p6uum25lo

level 1 save. Used Skyrim face transfer. She's bald in this one, you can just manually add the hair.

i tested all of 3 file .

i got crash when load this save , the other are okay.

they both create a pretty gal.

do u have something differnt in this lv 1 save ?

The same girl but she's at the beginning of the game. Just use the 23 save if the new one has problems.

Yes I put it in "textures/actors/character/female", and downloaded the correct save, but still doesn't look anything like the picture.

This is what she looks like in my game:

http://i.imgur.com/e9ByD.jpg

Neither the eyes nor the nose resemble anything like the picture.

The only thing I didn't use is the ENB, but that only changes the color balance.

Try this one

http://www.mediafire.com/?rnnqq2p6uum25lo

level 1 save. Used Skyrim face transfer. She's bald in this one, you can just manually add the hair.

Thank you. I tried the save 23 again and it now worked, turns out the "meshes" folder wasn't copied over, no idea how it happened, no wonder the face structure didn't change.

I tried to use face transfer, but loading the save will now always CTD... -_- Good thing I made a backup.

Glad it worked out for you :)

Wow... Thanks a lot!

How about this gals...

2766326-1343862997.jpg

2766326-1343362101.jpg

2766326-1341538237.jpg

Share please :angel:

I'll get to it eventually hehe :P

im just curious. have you uploaded these yet?

dear virgil,

i would like to ask if you can make this face in this pic, and upload it to a save?

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/154/15483.jpg

can you also tell me what armor mod she's wearing?

if take http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/28736241.html#more and got the tri faces i guess can works like a preset, but not sure, i need test that when get at home (at work atm)

6321800-1362642997.jpg

5053474-1362758085.jpg

5053474-1362758166.jpg

Version 1 Savegame Link

Version 2 Savegame Link

Requirements:

Enhanced Character Edit

SG Texture pack

Could someone point me towards the armor in the first pic and/or the goggles? Any help would be appreciated.

6321800-1362642997.jpg

5053474-1362758085.jpg

5053474-1362758166.jpg

Version 1 Savegame Link

Version 2 Savegame Link

Requirements:

Enhanced Character Edit

SG Texture pack

Could someone point me towards the armor in the first pic and/or the goggles? Any help would be appreciated.

Here:

http://www.4shared.com/get/c9PQGVGf/Kankaraya.html;jsessionid=75F468647F3D5FD87842CA3171FE983E.dc332

ok. well take your time on it.

tried not a really good effect, but redo some things and got almost there, but the problem its soon i got out ECE, that screw up the whole face, idk why, need recheck everything again.

6321800-1362642997.jpg

5053474-1362758085.jpg

5053474-1362758166.jpg

Version 1 Savegame Link

Version 2 Savegame Link

Requirements:

Enhanced Character Edit

SG Texture pack

Here:

http://www.4shared.com/get/c9PQGVGf/Kankaraya.html;jsessionid=75F468647F3D5FD87842CA3171FE983E.dc332

Thank you.