Beautiful women and how to make them

I restarted skyrim today, so I made a new char.

Mods used:

ECE

SG Texture 1.5

UNP

Eye n Haircut stoff.

I really need to get around to installing ECE.. :(  Your character is just gorgeous! The problem I'm having with ECE isn't that it won't work, but the stupid custom skeleton it requires you to install to take full advantage of  all its new sliders. I've been at it trying to follow the instructions at its Nexus page to adapt my current skeleton for ECE, but for the life of me I can't seem to figure it out. Although I commend the author for trying to explain how to do it, the language barrier works hard to keep him from effectively doing so and it's extremely frustrating.

Thank you :)

What skeleton do you have installed?

Im using the 239 bone one from xp32 http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800

What mod manager are you using also? Im using Wrye Bash, the wizard there asks me what skeleton I want to install, or if I want to install any at all, so I can select None, and can use the xp32 one I had already installed before with 0 issues.

Look again! Maybe you just overlooked it.

Thank you smile.png

What skeleton do you have installed?

Im using the 239 bone one from xp32 http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800

What mod manager are you using also? Im using Wrye Bash, the wizard there asks me what skeleton I want to install, or if I want to install any at all, so I can select None, and can use the xp32 one I had already installed before with 0 issues.

I'm using one of the endless variants of skulltyrant's custom skeletons. XP32's skeleton is neat and convinient, but I fell in love with 3-2 perfect proportions. I find that XP32's skeleton makes women's shoulders too broad for my taste and the arms too short. That might just be me though. I mainly use NMM, but Wrye Bash when I run into a load order conflict and need to pin it down for fixing.

When installing in NMM, it also asks which skeleton I want to use. However, even if I select none, the skeleton gets fucked up.

It doesn't install a new skeleton, but still in the character creation menu if I change any value at all, my gorgeous UNPB skeleton will get completely fucked and warped.

This was my first female char:

27442.jpg

All i remember that it was simple UNP with some custom preset

Then i tried with Chracter making extender + CBBE+++

27444.jpg

And this is my latest char with:

UNBP BBP

Milkdrinker Skin or Sweaty body (cannot decide which one is better:P)

SG HariPack

And my lips texture 

MilkDrinker

27445.jpg

SweatyBody

27448.jpg

I'm using one of the endless variants of skulltyrant's custom skeletons. XP32's skeleton is neat and convinient, but I fell in love with 3-2 perfect proportions. I find that XP32's skeleton makes women's shoulders too broad for my taste and the arms too short. That might just be me though. I mainly use NMM, but Wrye Bash when I run into a load order conflict and need to pin it down for fixing.

When installing in NMM, it also asks which skeleton I want to use. However, even if I select none, the skeleton gets fucked up.

It doesn't install a new skeleton, but still in the character creation menu if I change any value at all, my gorgeous UNPB skeleton will get completely fucked and warped.

So what if you guys install the xp32 one with 239 bones that I linked above, create your character and then re-install your original skeleton when youre done :) ?

So what if you guys install the xp32 one with 239 bones that I linked above, create your character and then re-install your original skeleton when youre done smile.png ?

I've thought of that, but as soon as I revert back to the old skeleton, some of the changes specific to that skeleton might also revert. I'll give it a go I guess. Maybe the new sliders and stuff might outweigh the loss of losing my current skeleton.

So what if you guys install the xp32 one with 239 bones that I linked above, create your character and then re-install your original skeleton when youre done smile.png ?

I've thought of that, but as soon as I revert back to the old skeleton, some of the changes specific to that skeleton might also revert. I'll give it a go I guess. Maybe the new sliders and stuff might outweigh the loss of losing my current skeleton.

1) install ECE. Choose XP32 skeleton.

2) [optional] install RaceMenu.

3) install your custom skeleton.

4) Play.

Works perfectly fine for me. Any BBP or TBBP skeleton is downward compatible with XP32/Perfect3-2, they have the same bones, with same names, they just add some additional ones or change proportions.

If your skeleton doesn't work ... then it's probabaly due to a bug with that specific skeleton (usually: either a mislabeled bone or an acidently deleted bone) - use a different one. With 250+ different ones to choose from, that's really not a problem usually, you'll find one with slightly different weapon placement or different ragdoll settings but otherwise identical properties ... except for the glitched bone.  ;)

Still trying to nail down a character that I really want. So far this is the closest that I have gotten to. Her name is still Starfang but this time she is a Night Elf witch. 

Mods:

ECE

RaceMenu

SG Textures

Ewis Female Warpaints

Facial Piercings

Witch Elf Armor

post-41000-0-78166100-1367781262_thumb.jpg

post-41000-0-57222200-1367781264_thumb.jpg

EDIT: If anyone knows how to get rid of the nasty contrast between the head and body texture please let me know. I have TexBlend but I really don't have a clue as to how to use it. 

This was my first female char:

27442.jpg

All i remember that it was simple UNP with some custom preset

Then i tried with Chracter making extender + CBBE+++

27444.jpg

And this is my latest char with:

UNBP BBP

Milkdrinker Skin or Sweaty body (cannot decide which one is better:P)

SG HariPack

And my lips texture 

MilkDrinker

27445.jpg

SweatyBody

27448.jpg

Sweaty Body is definitely better  :cool: 

I gave up with ECE for now. I'll have to keep playing with the mod until I get it right for custom race mods, but that will have to wait for later. For now, I'll happy with my current character for a while... until someone else comes out with another hawt sex goddess. Here is Aurelia, the lovechild between a Lunari and a Redguard. I did a hack-job on the Lunari race mod and it turned pretty well, I think... Did I mention she likes blood?

blogentry-15447-0-30544500-1367809991_thumb.jpg blogentry-15447-0-37766100-1367809998_thumb.jpg blogentry-15447-0-58443900-1367810001_thumb.jpg blogentry-15447-0-12139700-1367810005_thumb.jpg blogentry-15447-0-16029300-1367810008_thumb.jpg blogentry-15447-0-45399700-1367810011_thumb.jpg

Could anyone help me with this?

the cheek is kinda big or high or irregular...(don't know how to describe it lol)

cheek.gif

Looks kinda... okay from the front.

normalo.gif

Using ECE+CME with SG Face

I'm guessing you've tried adjusting the cheekbone width by now? If so, you might have to play around with the ECE menu a bit. I don't use it, so I can't offer any more help on that. :( It doesn't look bad at all though, I think it actually looks a little curious (in a good way). It might be part of that race's facial morphs, especially if it's an elven-derived race. Other than that, vampirism causes cheeks to look like that sometimes but your character doesn't look like a vampire.

the cheek is kinda big or high or irregular...(don't know how to describe it lol)

cheek.gif

normalo.gif

Seems to me that you're trying to make a face that is exactly like 90% of the faces that appear in screens on this site... you'd probably be better off just getting one of those save games and modding it rather than trying to do it on your own.

cheek.gif

normalo.gif

I'm guessing you've tried adjusting the cheekbone width by now? If so, you might have to play around with the ECE menu a bit. I don't use it, so I can't offer any more help on that. :( It doesn't look bad at all though, I think it actually looks a little curious (in a good way). It might be part of that race's facial morphs, especially if it's an elven-derived race. Other than that, vampirism causes cheeks to look like that sometimes but your character doesn't look like a vampire.

cheek.gif

normalo.gif

Seems to me that you're trying to make a face that is exactly like 90% of the faces that appear in screens on this site... you'd probably be better off just getting one of those save games and modding it rather than trying to do it on your own.

@Johnnyred just got it fixed I just removed the recent patch from nexus ^^

also she wasn't a vampire then...but she is now, got infected when I went in some caves

@monsto actually, I wasn't trying to mimic other faces from this site

I was editing my old save using ECE.

but now I notice it actually does resemble some of the pictures from "What Mod Is This" thread ^^

I restarted skyrim today, so I made a new char.

Mods used:

ECE

SG Texture 1.5

UNP

Eye n Haircut stoff.

Hey, amazing looking character you got there. Could you perhaps clarify what you mean by "Eye n Haircut stoff" ? I can't find it. Also, did you install the back hp dagger skele? That's the one I'm using. 

It'd be great if you could upload your save file :)

Here is my new character.  :shy:

post-157381-0-58966000-1367967969_thumb.jpg 

ECE

UNPB-BBP

Sporty Sexy Sweat UNP Texture+Dyoeguriyam UNP Texture

Oblivion Hair pack (I use lot of hair mod, so don't know that mode is correct or not.)

The Eyes Of Beauty or Improved Eyes Skyrim (sorry, it's same reason... :( )

And that picture is just "showracemenu" capture.

Anyway, Here is ECE CME save.

Enjoy!

_13_commonTriRaces.slot

Now yes, thanks a lot lordofthedread!

First, this is my Scarlett Johansson, for me it is.

46743331364913328.jpg

And this is my main character.

46743331364671249.jpg

Using some custom textures based on 4096 textures from AnTiWoMaAgNot in nexus, normal maps for the face from bella, lips by me, and using the new ECE.

I gave up with ECE for now. I'll have to keep playing with the mod until I get it right for custom race mods, but that will have to wait for later. For now, I'll happy with my current character for a while... until someone else comes out with another hawt sex goddess. Here is Aurelia, the lovechild between a Lunari and a Redguard. I did a hack-job on the Lunari race mod and it turned pretty well, I think... Did I mention she likes blood?

that is one ripped chick you got there.

that is one ripped chick you got there.

i guess you forgot to put the img there inside spoiler.