Beautiful women and how to make them

Hello there i like some of the Pictures cause i like to make beautiful femalse in Skyrim (man my language sux) If you want some saves ,im giving them away for free :DD But i dont know hot to Show pics,i guess... DAMMED pls help!!

post here : http://postimg.org/ and copy the hotlinks for forums (thumbnails) and paste here,

Or post at : http://skyrim.jpn.org/ click at your pic copy the entire web andress and write that:

[#spoiler]

[#img]paste the andress here[#/img]

[#/spoiler]

Just remember all that without the # , i just used the # to can show how do, because without that i cant show how put the codes .

the spoiler fuction its to make that more organized and clean, use that please.

Working example of a char of mine:

1)using codes:

2836179-1385707639.jpg

2) using postimg hotlink for forums: sylphiel2.jpg

if still in doubt lemme know.

Thanks i will try  http://postimg.org/

But everytime it says file limit exeeded (files tooo big)

How do i make them smaler? im good with modding but the publishing was never my "buisness" we had an team member for that,currently i am working solo so... what to do?

For this time im uploding straight to tha´ Forum,hope you can open it (about 5 mb per image)

\!--->>>---->>>---<<<---<<<---!/

Let me say something to the pics. --> yes,i picked them randomly,cause there are over 700 in my folder and i had no time to take a look on all of em ^^

First,beautiful women are matter of opinion, depending on the preferences of the beholder so not every woman (if shes hot or not) will suit you!

But the most beautiful woman are like the women in real life. their clothes fit to their hair,hair to undies.ect..

So in my opinion white skin fits to blue hair or red hair. Green skin to green hair ect

(<<Our starter Race in this Tutorial is bretone,cause you can make them very beautiful in only a few moments>>)

The best way to make such a cutie is to choose youre fave. clothes first,if u have youre clothing ,choose the skin,wich suits best for ya.

Hair and hair color ,eye color and ,of course,some extras like piercings or tattoos.

->(Clothing -> Skin color -> Hair and hair color -> eye color -->> maybe some extras)

If u HAVE all that ,then you can start to make youre char.

You have youre colors (skin,eyes and hair) and you have youre fav. hair.->

Now choose youre height and weight,depending of youre desired options ->

(should match youre desires)

Now u need to make the face. That propably the hardest part.

but dont worry.

Start with the eyes.Depending on youre skin color and hair color you choose the shape of youre eyes.

->(color also)

If you have a good looking combination of skin color,eye color and hair color,

youre choice will be much easyer!

Then youl make youre eyebrows

->(take something small,something feminine,matching youre eye shape!)

if this is done start making youre Nose

->(take something you like ,maybe something cute)

Then you need to work on youre Mouth

->(Depending on youre height and weight [small chars wont have LARGE mouths^^] choose the best match to youre combination)

If you have something you like,start to make youre make-up (Very important for cuties)

->(depending on youre skin,eye and hair color. Black fits always,purple and pink are matching if hair and eye color --same--)

I---->(Eye shadow,eye liner,lipstick ect... dont forget something) 

Done That? now take a look at youre extras!

-> Tattoos and piercings suit for bad girls ya know? :D

Alright if you have youre desired combination,you are almost done.

Time to check youre work!

->(check all things again and modify them in color or shape SLIGHTLY to a maybe more desired combi)

And now you are done!

(Some Addons you should have to make some cuties!) in MY opinion!! ( :D )

>>SkyUI and SKSE,FNIS of course !!<<

>>Important Mods are colored<<

>>Be careful and install in youre DESIRED Order (if you want to) cause overwrite>>

-> makeup and Skin

-->Better Females by Bella / High Res Female Face Makeup for SKSE-31665-v1-0 / High Res Female Face Makeup for SKSE-31665-v1-0 / Makeup Tweaks v1-23449-1-0 / Blush Nose Color-42490-1-0 / Desufire's Tan and Shine Mod /

-> eye lashes

--> HN66s Long Eye Lashes

-> eye colors 

-->Skyrim - Glowing Eyes v3-21232-v3-0 / Thebigpackzeyes v 1-01b-29965-1-01b

-> Hair

-->ApachiiSkyHair-10168 / SG Hair Pack 0131

-> Racemenu - Options to make

-->RaceMenu v2-1-5-29624-2-1-5 / 

-> Facials (nothing´s better than a naked smiling Night-Elf or something :D)

--> EDialog_Ver2_0_alpha-19169-2-0a / Female Facial Animation 1_5-35303-1-5 /

-> Extras

--> BladeSinger-THEHAGs privat tattoos for RaceMenu-Overlays CBBE-30404-RMO1c / Tribal Tattoosv06 / Piercings for CBBE/UNP Body /

-> General

-->Extended Slider Colors / Feminine Running and New Dash Animation / hdtHighHeel_beta0_5-36213-beta0-5 / HH Footsteps Louder / Hoods with Hairs V3-28147-3-0 / VHH walk v1-3b LX - NMM installer-13272-1-3b / XPMS 1-92 NMM-BAIN INSTALLER-26800-1-92X / 

If you use Racemenu (lol) then use this --> ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller 1_3-33526-1-3  ...goooooood! so it wont crash often (it does with many mods ^^)

So folks :) I hope i can Help with that Its not much but its for free *laugh*

If you have some Nice Ladys made ,i would be happy to see some of them *laugh*

And yes,My english isnt the best. German,chinese russian AND english wont work together in my brain :D

If there are any problems questions ect,pls let me know!

Let us see a pic as an example

ill post it up in a few, but i think i did fix the issue, but im gonna post it up to see if there is anything else i could add to this to make it look better

If you downloaded the ECE sliders (can't remember if they are now included in the main package), you should have an option that puffs out the cheeks (can't remember what it's called though). I use it all the time.

i did, but its gotten to where i dont know which sliders are which since they moved them around, so it takes awhile to figure it out.

ill post it up in a few, but i think i did fix the issue, but im gonna post it up to see if there is anything else i could add to this to make it look better

If you downloaded the ECE sliders (can't remember if they are now included in the main package), you should have an option that puffs out the cheeks (can't remember what it's called though). I use it all the time.

i did, but its gotten to where i dont know which sliders are which since they moved them around, so it takes awhile to figure it out.

Some face mods get rid of the harsh cheeks/cheekbones. Like Univison Face and similar mods. I am using Univision then following it with SG Textures (in my MO load order) and that is producing really nice results.

here they are, took awhile cuz she looked mad horny >_>

post-57857-0-25115000-1390854268_thumb.png

post-57857-0-54780100-1390854277_thumb.png

post-57857-0-18510500-1390854288_thumb.png

Some face mods get rid of the harsh cheeks/cheekbones. Like Univison Face and similar mods. I am using Univision then following it with SG Textures (in my MO load order) and that is producing really nice results.

I just started using SG textures UNP for my 7b body and it looks awesome, im not a fan of univision, its just my personal taste i guess.

im having trouble making less boney cheeks in my skyrim, every time i change the parameters it doesnt change the suken look on the cheeks.

using racemenu, with the chargen

theres a option where you can choose racials faces types , nord, high elf, redguard,etc use that to gt the desired cheeks , use that slides, i cant remember name because im not at my pc right now , avoid using age or moving the cheeks slides because if you pay attention the area around eyes got a weird pointed meshes if do that too much.

Back to playing skyrim thanks to that memory patch, no more 7 min crashes / throwing pc out the window :D

Decided to make new character to celebrate took about 3 or so hours worth of tweaking, still not 100% satisfied with it though =/

Mods used : Same as my previous Character

ScreenShot151.png[/url]

ScreenShot152.png[/url]

Hello there i like some of the Pictures cause i like to make beautiful femalse in Skyrim (man my language sux) If you want some saves ,im giving them away for free :DD But i dont know hot to Show pics,i guess... DAMMED pls help!!

post here : http://postimg.org/ and copy the hotlinks for forums (thumbnails) and paste here,

Or post at : http://skyrim.jpn.org/ click at your pic copy the entire web andress and write that:

[#spoiler]

[#img]paste the andress here[#/img]

[#/spoiler]

Just remember all that without the # , i just used the # to can show how do, because without that i cant show how put the codes .

the spoiler fuction its to make that more organized and clean, use that please.

Working example of a char of mine:

1)using codes:

2836179-1385707639.jpg

2) using postimg hotlink for forums: sylphiel2.jpg

if still in doubt lemme know.

Thanks i will try  http://postimg.org/

But everytime it says file limit exeeded (files tooo big)

How do i make them smaler? im good with modding but the publishing was never my "buisness" we had an team member for that,currently i am working solo so... what to do?

For this time im uploding straight to tha´ Forum,hope you can open it (about 5 mb per image)

\!--->>>---->>>---<<<---<<<---!/

Let me say something to the pics. --> yes,i picked them randomly,cause there are over 700 in my folder and i had no time to take a look on all of em ^^

First,beautiful women are matter of opinion, depending on the preferences of the beholder so not every woman (if shes hot or not) will suit you!

But the most beautiful woman are like the women in real life. their clothes fit to their hair,hair to undies.ect..

So in my opinion white skin fits to blue hair or red hair. Green skin to green hair ect

(<<Our starter Race in this Tutorial is bretone,cause you can make them very beautiful in only a few moments>>)

The best way to make such a cutie is to choose youre fave. clothes first,if u have youre clothing ,choose the skin,wich suits best for ya.

Hair and hair color ,eye color and ,of course,some extras like piercings or tattoos.

->(Clothing -> Skin color -> Hair and hair color -> eye color -->> maybe some extras)

If u HAVE all that ,then you can start to make youre char.

You have youre colors (skin,eyes and hair) and you have youre fav. hair.->

Now choose youre height and weight,depending of youre desired options ->

(should match youre desires) attachicon.gifScreenShot106.bmp

Now u need to make the face. That propably the hardest part.

but dont worry.

Start with the eyes.Depending on youre skin color and hair color you choose the shape of youre eyes.

->(color also)

If you have a good looking combination of skin color,eye color and hair color,

youre choice will be much easyer!

Then youl make youre eyebrows

->(take something small,something feminine,matching youre eye shape!)

if this is done start making youre Nose

->(take something you like ,maybe something cute)

Then you need to work on youre Mouth

->(Depending on youre height and weight [small chars wont have LARGE mouths^^] choose the best match to youre combination)

If you have something you like,start to make youre make-up (Very important for cuties)

->(depending on youre skin,eye and hair color. Black fits always,purple and pink are matching if hair and eye color --same--)

I---->(Eye shadow,eye liner,lipstick ect... dont forget something) attachicon.gifScreenShot81.bmp

Done That? now take a look at youre extras!

-> Tattoos and piercings suit for bad girls ya know? :Dattachicon.gifScreenShot107.bmp

Alright if you have youre desired combination,you are almost done.

Time to check youre work!

->(check all things again and modify them in color or shape SLIGHTLY to a maybe more desired combi)

And now you are done!

(Some Addons you should have to make some cuties!) in MY opinion!! ( :D )

>>SkyUI and SKSE,FNIS of course !!<<

>>Important Mods are colored<<

>>Be careful and install in youre DESIRED Order (if you want to) cause overwrite>>

-> makeup and Skin

-->Better Females by Bella / High Res Female Face Makeup for SKSE-31665-v1-0 / High Res Female Face Makeup for SKSE-31665-v1-0 / Makeup Tweaks v1-23449-1-0 / Blush Nose Color-42490-1-0 / Desufire's Tan and Shine Mod /

-> eye lashes

--> HN66s Long Eye Lashes

-> eye colors 

-->Skyrim - Glowing Eyes v3-21232-v3-0 / Thebigpackzeyes v 1-01b-29965-1-01b

-> Hair

-->ApachiiSkyHair-10168 / SG Hair Pack 0131

-> Racemenu - Options to make

-->RaceMenu v2-1-5-29624-2-1-5 / 

-> Facials (nothing´s better than a naked smiling Night-Elf or something :D)

--> EDialog_Ver2_0_alpha-19169-2-0a / Female Facial Animation 1_5-35303-1-5 /

-> Extras

--> BladeSinger-THEHAGs privat tattoos for RaceMenu-Overlays CBBE-30404-RMO1c / Tribal Tattoosv06 / Piercings for CBBE/UNP Body /

-> General

-->Extended Slider Colors / Feminine Running and New Dash Animation / hdtHighHeel_beta0_5-36213-beta0-5 / HH Footsteps Louder / Hoods with Hairs V3-28147-3-0 / VHH walk v1-3b LX - NMM installer-13272-1-3b / XPMS 1-92 NMM-BAIN INSTALLER-26800-1-92X / 

If you use Racemenu (lol) then use this --> ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller 1_3-33526-1-3  ...goooooood! so it wont crash often (it does with many mods ^^)

So folks :) I hope i can Help with that Its not much but its for free *laugh*

If you have some Nice Ladys made ,i would be happy to see some of them *laugh*

And yes,My english isnt the best. German,chinese russian AND english wont work together in my brain :D

If there are any problems questions ect,pls let me know!

Check out the 'image hosting' link in my sig. tons of options. Perrsonally I use minus.com

Really, anything is better than attaching BMPs