Beautiful women and how to make them

remember title its "Beautiful women and how to make them", im not trying be a bitch here, just a advice, for posting pics already have http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/

if wanna teach/help people doing a similar char like yours, post at least a list with mods used, and if someone ask try help with that also, remember its : Beautiful women and how to make them

Hey guys... I cant for the life of me, figure out what im doing wrong with my currant Character. I'm using Univision face and eyes, have CharGen with ECE slides and 3 Race Menu's... she was beautiful when I was using just ECE but, I wanted my tattoo art so I switched back to Race Menu... and when I opened my game to play... I was like WTF!!! I use Coverwoman Pink that I install directly into the head texture folder, I do the same with the sweat mod and this time it didnt over write the Pink file (but thats an easy fix) .... Im going for beautiful cute instead of beautiful sexy...I cant get that long narrow face to away.. her skin tone I darkened to a deep olive green instead of the light one in the middle but, it does show a lot better. thank you very much for you help.

post-25993-0-22451000-1393058071_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-56674700-1393058096_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-52898300-1393058170_thumb.jpg

The ECE morphs are just better. It's why I'm not using Race Menu. :lol: I have both of them here, and I do love the overlay feature of RM, but ECE makes it much simpler to make beautiful characters. And the presets and save slots? Icing on the cake. Not to mention vertices editing. Geesh.

The ECE morphs are just better. It's why I'm not using Race Menu. :lol: I have both of them here, and I do love the overlay feature of RM, but ECE makes it much simpler to make beautiful characters. And the presets and save slots? Icing on the cake. Not to mention vertices editing. Geesh.

those presets are marvelous and save a butt load of time :D also I switched becuase you cant use ECE with sexlab... well it crashes on me anyway.

those presets are marvelous and save a butt load of time :D also I switched becuase you cant use ECE with sexlab... well it crashes on me anyway.

I'm using ECE with SexLab mods. I don't know what your issue could've been, but it's never been an issue for me.

I'm using ECE with SexLab mods. I don't know what your issue could've been, but it's never been an issue for me.

i use ece with sexlabs also, never got any issue because face, just SoS lil bug with new version.

I've used ECE for my last few characters, but I now want to try out the Slave Tats mod, which requires Racemenu.  I tried using both ECE and RM, but whenever I tried to adjust the nose I got horrible results.  I checked the mod threads on Nexus and found that this was a known problem (unfixed), so I uninstalled ECE and installed the chargen ECE compatibility sliders, and that fixed the nose problem.  I think I'm getting reasonable results now, but the one thing I'm still missing is the ECE setting for a rounder face.

Charisma.jpg

Edit: Sorry, forgot to mention this was RM, the Chargen ECE morphs, HDT body, Brows (Nexus), Natural Eyes (Nexus), SG Hair Pack, Better Females by Bella (Nexus), and SG Textures Renewal CBBE (Nexus).

Suggestions for improvement welcome.

Hmmm, Maybe I did do something wrong with the ECE... anyway, I just reloaded it... from what I understand. I can use Race Menu with ECE, but not ECE and CharGen, Anyone using Both (RM and ECE)... I just want my Characters back :)

Till i know you already cant use chargen from racemenu alone with ece.

now time to post a new char and mod list :

46716.jpg

keep in mind its will change soon and alot , just made like 30m ago.

Texture used : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39301/? from  XunAmarox (same person at nexus and loverslab), ty man.

mods_and_order_used.txt

OK, this is what I got now (after a complete body overhaul), and got rid of that sg skin texture (way overrated IMO), EVERYTHING just fell into the right places :D ... but... I think I need to tweek something to get her just purrrrfect... its either the chin or the eyes (or maybe something else). This is so far the best Character Ive made on my own and any/all opinions are welcome

post-25993-0-39145000-1393147799_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-07842600-1393147821_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-71354500-1393147851_thumb.jpg

looks great ^^

I dunno about your preferences but as for me I would tone down the make up a little

also could you give mine a look xD (It's up there ^)

I can't open the file... it just keeps loading and loading and etc. etc.

Thanks for like  :D I use Coverwoman #2 so, you could say this is pretty toned down (not using the glitter, just the lip gloss).

OK, this is what I got now (after a complete body overhaul), and got rid of that sg skin texture (way overrated IMO), EVERYTHING just fell into the right places :D ... but... I think I need to tweek something to get her just purrrrfect... its either the chin or the eyes (or maybe something else). This is so far the best Character Ive made on my own and any/all opinions are welcome

I think the lips are a bit too high and maybe too large.  I would increase the distance between lips and nose and maybe make the lips a little less large.

Guest Miss Fortune

Guys help me with this char please!

Mods used to make her are listed on author's site iirc. I think it was something like ECE, Pretty Face, SG texture (old version), Fair Skin normal maps and SG hair.

I've used ECE for my last few characters, but I now want to try out the Slave Tats mod, which requires Racemenu.  I tried using both ECE and RM, but whenever I tried to adjust the nose I got horrible results.  I checked the mod threads on Nexus and found that this was a known problem (unfixed), so I uninstalled ECE and installed the chargen ECE compatibility sliders, and that fixed the nose problem.  I think I'm getting reasonable results now, but the one thing I'm still missing is the ECE setting for a rounder face.

Charisma.jpg

Edit: Sorry, forgot to mention this was RM, the Chargen ECE morphs, HDT body, Brows (Nexus), Natural Eyes (Nexus), SG Hair Pack, Better Females by Bella (Nexus), and SG Textures Renewal CBBE (Nexus).

Suggestions for improvement welcome.

already said that for someone just dnt remember who, but:

theres a option to use racial features from others races (ece and rcemenu got that), use nord or redguard just a little i guess you will got the face rounded like you wanna or use the age slide (i dnt like using that one because do weirds things around eyes ).

Mods used to make her are listed on author's site iirc. I think it was something like ECE, Pretty Face, SG texture (old version), Fair Skin normal maps and SG hair.

I'm pretty sure you can get that look with pure ECE and a lot of hard work.

and looks like he/she was using polo enb at that pic (at least for me), if wanna get close same pic, belive enb and lights effects do a huge difference .

polo enb website i got : http://blog.livedoor.jp/polo702/tag/poloENB , Direct link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/eex6tthv6b95srw/poloENB_v5.0(0.233Enabled).rar , lights effects used no idea.

I knew the lips were to high... I knocked the lips down 5points and saturated the lip and eye color about 15 points... The body I switched to is Top Model,  the mesh is Milkdrinker with Coverwoman #2 and some other Coverwoman options. It's all ECE made with no ENB ... just the facelight mod and mage light spell for light effects. The face is Univision and so are the eyes. I do believe the hair is from the Sims pack... She has TBBP w/physics options  and even with her weight at 10, she still jiggles. :P Anyway, my final product, and thank you all for the advise.

post-25993-0-27793200-1393199773_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-37605200-1393199806_thumb.jpg

I knew the lips were to high... I knocked the lips down 5points and saturated the lip and eye color about 15 points... The body I switched to is Top Model,  the mesh is Milkdrinker with Coverwoman #2 and some other Coverwoman options. It's all ECE made with no ENB ... just the facelight mod and mage light spell for light effects. The face is Univision and so are the eyes. I do believe the hair is from the Sims pack... She has TBBP w/physics options  and even with her weight at 10, she still jiggles. :P Anyway, my final product, and thank you all for the advise.

i dnt like messing with other ppl work, just going say my view, try changing her eye shadow to blue gradient (used translator for that damn word,its called gradiente at mine i hope goes right lol) or purple tones, because her eye is already green, so if doing that will take more emphasy (idk if wrote right) her eyes color. 

Sorry if dnt like its just my opinion.

**Lol too much skyrim and now talking about make up, im turning a drag queen lol .

How did you get TBBP with Top Model? Because I'd like to use that body at lower weights myself, but I'd like to keep the jiggles and wait for more clothing/armor (or be able to convert a UNP armor replacer I like to use).

Edit: Never mind my stupid ass question! :lol: Hey, I'm gonna' blame Alzheimer's or something. :P I was just on Nexus and saw the TBBP version of this body. So I grabbed that and the ECE fix to play with this a bit. I'll start a new game in another MO profile just to see how she turns out.