Beautiful women and how to make them

Im at wit's end! Ive been trying to make my character look like this but I cant get it right... maybe somebody can help me? 

9EXUSzP.jpg

belive if someone know enb+light effects + textures used its 90% of chances of getting similar .

This is the clostest Ive been able to get.. but it seems off somehow -_- but yeah textures and lighting certainly have something to do with it

Ln0xAPQ.jpg

try using polo enb and turning a lil that enb with clararux and other light mods, at least till i saw polo goes pretty good for faces/body pics, i guess i still have a old version of that.

Edited: Founded at cloud storage, just remember delete the enblocal.ini (because its my video settings(gtx 780) use the enb, soon comes start screen get out and open the enblocal.ini and edit (the one create with enbhost.exe and put like you wanna fps/vsync and video memory).

i almost dnt use that enb anymore, using somber almost all time.

Ah btw if you think polo goes heavy like somber no worries hes very gpu friendly.

poloENB_v5.0(0.233Enabled).zip

Can be combined Pretty Face and SG Female Textures Renewal? And how?

till i know its easy, just replace the textures, because pretty face focus more at meshes not in textures goes better doing that.

The problem is the stitching on neck.

remove all previous textures from pretty face first and replace with hellosanta ones, include the _sks, _s, _n, _msn, etc, hellosanta texture have all necessary files, and dnt havent any seam. If worried about, just create a folder idk called 1 and put all previous textures there (cut and paste) so if dnt like hellosanta textures you can delete and cut and paste your previous textures from that folder.

Here's my take on the title, somber antique, sg all the way (yes even the hair, though it was a pain in the ass to get now) with unpb bbp, still a newbie.And still experimenting with enb, posing, camera angles and other shit. :P Hope you like it.

qlt8.jpg

qyol.jpg

7kti.jpg

1j6z.jpg

lnls.jpg

pb90.jpg

0ysx.jpg

x55q.jpg

oz8o.jpg

Please could you tell me what kind of graphics, lighting, skin texture, face mods you use to be able to obtain such pretty results ? Just Somber ENB + SG skin textures ? I'm using Project ENB + CoT + SG textures and it's nowhere as good.

Xas399k.jpg

As you can see the lighting is horrible and everything about the character looks really coarse whereas yours has this really soft, smooth, heaps-of-good-foundation air about her.

This is the clostest Ive been able to get.. but it seems off somehow -_- but yeah textures and lighting certainly have something to do with it

Ln0xAPQ.jpg

try using polo enb and turning a lil that enb with clararux and other light mods, at least till i saw polo goes pretty good for faces/body pics, i guess i still have a old version of that.

Edited: Founded at cloud storage, just remember delete the enblocal.ini (because its my video settings(gtx 780) use the enb, soon comes start screen get out and open the enblocal.ini and edit (the one create with enbhost.exe and put like you wanna fps/vsync and video memory).

i almost dnt use that enb anymore, using somber almost all time.

Ah btw if you think polo goes heavy like somber no worries hes very gpu friendly.

thank you for the help! Imma play around with it :D

Please could you tell me what kind of graphics, lighting, skin texture, face mods you use to be able to obtain such pretty results ? Just Somber ENB + SG skin textures ? I'm using Project ENB + CoT + SG textures and it's nowhere as good.

Xas399k.jpg

As you can see the lighting is horrible and everything about the character looks really coarse whereas yours has this really soft, smooth, heaps-of-good-foundation air about her.

Somber ENB makes a huge difference, it's one of the best ENB for Screenshots. Also in your shot you didn't even put effort into it, you have to take into account what kind of lighting you are in, how the shadows will affect you and other various things. So various lighting overhauls can change how you look in light/darkness also. But yeh somber ENB makes a huge difference.

Ln0xAPQ.jpg

Try using this face pack I got from some user on nexus~

It has some modified versions of facial textures ^^

Gimme a yell if someone wants me to remove it

https://mega.co.nz/#!AhRUxDAa!OIddfwZvC8l20SlScPZhPCqhSB9C_M_6Fa4_Dg2a2b8

ps; there are some pics inside.

k then, here's my current character... 

ff mods i used:

Newhair

SG Textures

SG Brows

Enhanced Character Edit + Char Gen

The Eyes of Beauty

Facelight - recommended if you want your char to look pretty all the time, well most, as shadows somehow messes on a char's face.

ELFX - lighting effects does a big part on character's face as well.

k then, here's my current character... 

ff mods i used:

Newhair

SG Textures

SG Brows

Enhanced Character Edit + Char Gen

The Eyes of Beauty

Facelight - recommended if you want your char to look pretty all the time, well most, as shadows somehow messes on a char's face.

ELFX - lighting effects does a big part on character's face as well.

Well let's see her then! :cool:

lol i just got back to ece like 1 hour ago, and made a elf just because you dnt like xD.

Mods used at txt file. 

Btw its a WIP yet.

Not bad. Is she actually an elf or a Nord with long ears? :D

The pic I posted above is ugly ol' Jenassa in Whiterun, but with a couple running mods. I couldn't believe the improvement and was actually taken aback when I saw her. I now have her following me. I might even pimp her out....who knows? :lol:

Ln0xAPQ.jpg

Try using this face pack I got from some user on nexus~

It has some modified versions of facial textures ^^

Gimme a yell if someone wants me to remove it

https://mega.co.nz/#!AhRUxDAa!OIddfwZvC8l20SlScPZhPCqhSB9C_M_6Fa4_Dg2a2b8

ps; there are some pics inside.

is there a translation for this somewhere?

lol i just got back to ece like 1 hour ago, and made a elf just because you dnt like xD.

Mods used at txt file. 

Btw its a WIP yet.

Not bad. Is she actually an elf or a Nord with long ears? :D

The pic I posted above is ugly ol' Jenassa in Whiterun, but with a couple running mods. I couldn't believe the improvement and was actually taken aback when I saw her. I now have her following me. I might even pimp her out....who knows? :lol:

its a wood elf, still a Wip because taking fun with ears, tattoos eyes, and downloading hell eyebrows im in need xd, im kinda a fan of elves and orcs dnt ask why idk ahaha if you look at that pic at attach its also wood elves i just dnt havent mods list anymore and that chars/presets because SD got Broken (its my 3 time...), that orc goes same mod list from previous post im just not using racemenu its ece now.

Just remember orc also wip.

Edited: remade that reply like 2 times because sql erros... xd

For now im trying fix a regular problem i got with all my elves and orcs, a meshes problem... later on eyebrows, look at fixing.jpg to get idea what im talking about, that occurs with my elves and orcs.

post-19248-0-89802000-1390676756_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-32704000-1390676810_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-17543600-1390676916_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-12135200-1390677354_thumb.jpg

Xas399k.jpg

Somber ENB makes a huge difference, it's one of the best ENB for Screenshots. Also in your shot you didn't even put effort into it, you have to take into account what kind of lighting you are in, how the shadows will affect you and other various things. So various lighting overhauls can change how you look in light/darkness also. But yeh somber ENB makes a huge difference.

Thanks. Lighting overhauls such as ? I didn't put much effort into that pic, just a quick pic to show the difference. Also is there any artificial lighting mod out there (like perhaps an item that acts as a photoflood lamp, or any lighting mod that you can control pretty much).

Xas399k.jpg

Thanks. Lighting overhauls such as ? I didn't put much effort into that pic, just a quick pic to show the difference. Also is there any artificial lighting mod out there (like perhaps an item that acts as a photoflood lamp, or any lighting mod that you can control pretty much).

facelight ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13457/? ), lanterns of skyrim http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18916/? ) , claralux http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17605/? ) , blackout http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27960/? ) , RLO http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30450/? ), and multiple others.

It's improved quite a bit but she is still looking ugly -_- using the polo enb / facelight and the facepack.. also race is YG nord.. Still I'm working what race was used in the picture since the character obviously doesnt have any boobs xD

VIEwE8T.jpg

but at least got similar light effects of desired pic, Edited: my fail xd

yeah maybe I should stop trying to make her look exactly alike and focus on making her more prettier xD maybe that will help

Try doing using baby steps, first try hair so with that you will get idea of face adjust , after try nose, mouth, and just after try eyes and for last eyebrows, never try doing all before doing hair, because hair commands/say how the face will looks like , so with that you can adjust chin,cheeks,etc.

It's improved quite a bit but she is still looking ugly -_- using the polo enb / facelight and the facepack.. also race is YG nord.. Still I'm working what race was used in the picture since the character obviously doesnt have any boobs xD

VIEwE8T.jpg

My guess is RCOTS.

But if you wanna' get rid of the ugly Skyrim undies on your ygNord character then you need this.....

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35748/?

You have to open the ygNord mesh folder and manually insert this info (it's in the mod instructions of course). At the low end of the weight scale she'll hardly have boobs, more like mosquito bites. :lol: Univision Faces with it will make her look rather young, too. Plus the vertices editor in ECE can help as well.