SeveNBase Body

ECE

SG Textures Renewal UNP

ApachiiSkyHair

Eyes of Beauty

Somber ENB Lut Sepia

Blade and Soul Negligee - Bombshell BBP

2013-11-16_00028.jpg

My character Sacreia whom I posted many many pages ago if I recall back when she was an Ashen.(I think?) Now upgraded to Ningheim and mods used below.

Mods used

Real girls skin texture

Race menu

Char gen extension

ECE racemenu plugin

An eye mod I forgot the name of and changed the eye color/size of texture to fit onto Ningheim eyeballs.

SG Hair

Hey,

This is my new character (created two days ago) :P

jqh6.png

1fug.png

4rt0.png

myv2.png

6kqf.png

3pqn.png

sae6.png

Mods Used :

SeveNBase Body

ECE

SG Textures Renewal UNP

ApachiiSkyHair

Eyes of Beauty

Somber ENB Lut Sepia

Blade and Soul Negligee - Bombshell BBP

Reminds me of Kirsikka.

I think i've spent more time trying to get my character to look just right than the actual story.

post-276851-0-33106700-1386203105_thumb.jpg

Mods used

ECE

CBBE slim

SG hair

The Eyes of Beauty

I tried to use a SG texture renewal but i got that blasted neck seam. It wasn't that noticable but just enough to make my ocd go crazy. My question is how do i get a skin installed correctly? What order do i have to install things so that it doesnt show up? Also what load order should i have if it is nessesary for it to work correctly?

Futa is a japanese mitological creature to begin with, hardly can be considered a woman if such thing doesn't actually exist. But if you're referring to shemale/trasgender people (like my character), yeah sure there are diverse opinions, but I think LL it's a quite open minded place in that matter (not saying what it's my own vision about what trasgender people trully are cause that could lead into a pro and homophobic argument), but surelly whatever my opinion may be in that delicate issue, it doesn't imply 'burning' desires or disgust... And in this case, since it's a fantasy game, it's a woman cause I say it is and that's enough for me.

Edited the warning.

Just show it some will like it some don't its matter of taste.

When people come here to LL they should be open minded about all the different taste shown here don't mean you should like all, but be silence about it respect others taste i say.

When i dont like others taste, i scream out loud and vomit all over my keyboard but you guys will never know :D

I think i've spent more time trying to get my character to look just right than the actual story.

attachicon.gifScreenshot314110.png.jpg

Mods used

ECE

CBBE slim

SG hair

The Eyes of Beauty

I tried to use a SG texture renewal but i got that blasted neck seam. It wasn't that noticable but just enough to make my ocd go crazy. My question is how do i get a skin installed correctly? What order do i have to install things so that it doesnt show up? Also what load order should i have if it is nessesary for it to work correctly?

*bangs my head on the table top* I feel ya there! *starts to shake*  honest, I will be ok LOL :P

Futa is a japanese mitological creature to begin with, hardly can be considered a woman if such thing doesn't actually exist. But if you're referring to shemale/trasgender people (like my character), yeah sure there are diverse opinions, but I think LL it's a quite open minded place in that matter (not saying what it's my own vision about what trasgender people trully are cause that could lead into a pro and homophobic argument), but surelly whatever my opinion may be in that delicate issue, it doesn't imply 'burning' desires or disgust... And in this case, since it's a fantasy game, it's a woman cause I say it is and that's enough for me.

Edited the warning.

Just show it some will like it some don't its matter of taste.

When people come here to LL they should be open minded about all the different taste shown here don't mean you should like all, but be silence about it respect others taste i say.

When i dont like others taste, i scream out loud and vomit all over my keyboard but you guys will never know :D

Jeez, I even put a mental picture in my head "I scream out loud and vomit all over my keyboard' LOL...nothing to see here, move along. *winks*

attachicon.gifScreenshot314110.png.jpg

Mods used

ECE

CBBE slim

SG hair

The Eyes of Beauty

The main issue is you need face textures that work well with body textures. From experience, ECE heavily modifies the face textures to be more smooth and shiney while SG renewal is more dull and natural. Caliiente's texblend tool can help, but can't work miracles unless you're good with it.

Eh...

Ember

Mods used:

Sevenbase Bombshell

Temptress Race

SG Textures Renewal

Ponytail Hairstyles

Eye colours with new eyelashes ENSE

Nouserhere's ears

Glass Armor from Sexy Vanilla Armors for UNP

And no ENB because I suck when it comes to make ENBs working.

post-76150-0-67151500-1386211060_thumb.jpg

post-76150-0-93685200-1386211073_thumb.jpg

post-76150-0-40956400-1386211114_thumb.jpg

post-76150-0-44256200-1386211133_thumb.jpg

On first two is old one. Then I had to reset skyrim. Dont know what mods.. think those included in realistic in nexus
 and a bit STEP.

But fuck STEP :P

Started to do it on my own. Unbleak:

This is the first try (LOVED IT) But damn.. lost this with fighitn with animations. They crushed it and I dont remember all of them.

UNP for sure, fitness body no (Looking for it, but cant find ready for deployment packages cause owner deleted them and gave only blender. And I can't use it, so w/o fitness) and some apachii, some replaces sexy armor for unp, real girls, eyes of beuty, ECE, and some more is on 3rd pic.

Then something made my nord look so muscular... Hate it. Ok maybe on pics it looks good, but in game im bigger than men so.. cant play it like that.

And two last are going with RACEMENU again, but will back to ECE cause cant make tattoos anyways on racemenu - dont know why ;/. Still loved that red girl

Now I'm fighitg with quivers. Closer quivers and longer arrows does not help me with my

I

mmersive Weapons

Realistic Force

XPMS

FNIS

UNP base main body v1.2

sg textures reneveal UNP and wet

racemenu

chargen and some addons

The eyes of beuty + dawngurad

Running with a bow3rd person*

real girls v05 - medium

ApachiiSkyHari v 1 5 + NATURAL retexture

Replacer Sexy Armor for UNP

Women of Skyrim-Enhanced female normalmaps FIXED + elves

Brows

Detailes Lips

UNP Mashup Compilation

Bouncy Bodieces Booties Belts and Stockings for UNP

Pinup moves

SG haiirs

Female Facial Animation

HD teeth

eyelashes

Detailed Lips

Barbarian skin

and for woman animation (sexy and good looking):

Better Turn Animation Only One Pose 1

Fix Crossed Swords and Turn with leg move

closer quivers and longer arrows

Dual Wield Blocking Animation

Pretty Sit Idle

Pretty Female Idles

Immersive Animations

VHH walk LX

Reminine Running

Momo Dash

New Animation - 1 Handed

post-282167-0-90321100-1386332719_thumb.jpg

post-282167-0-17137600-1386332724_thumb.jpg

post-282167-0-62641000-1386332968_thumb.jpg

post-282167-0-21395100-1386333019_thumb.jpg

post-282167-0-31620500-1386333050_thumb.jpg

post-282167-0-12677700-1386333052_thumb.jpg

Someone needs to put together a strait up guide on face/body textures, cause there are far too many options and as it is I can't find a set that "works" for me. There is too much stuff with normal maps and overwrites and what not that I just do not understand. Mature skin looks dirty, pretty face is too smooth and shiny, sg textures are red and splotchy. Some of the different race textures look solid, but don't have the power/stats I want, and thats something I have yet to learn enough about that I would trust myself not screw it up.

Basically, can someone give me a recommendation on a set of textures that when combined look youngish (early to mid 20s), is not shiny like plastic, and does not have splotchy/overly distressed skin? I use unp, racemenu, and project enb, realistic preset.

SG Textures comes to mind

Some examples of characters using the skin tex

and from the creator himself hellosanta

2209393-1375403542.jpg

2209393-1375826093.jpg

Does anyone know how to get the eyes like this?

Someone needs to put together a strait up guide on face/body textures, cause there are far too many options and as it is I can't find a set that "works" for me. There is too much stuff with normal maps and overwrites and what not that I just do not understand. Mature skin looks dirty, pretty face is too smooth and shiny, sg textures are red and splotchy. Some of the different race textures look solid, but don't have the power/stats I want, and thats something I have yet to learn enough about that I would trust myself not screw it up.

Basically, can someone give me a recommendation on a set of textures that when combined look youngish (early to mid 20s), is not shiny like plastic, and does not have splotchy/overly distressed skin? I use unp, racemenu, and project enb, realistic preset.

SG Textures comes to mind

Some examples of characters using the skin tex

and from the creator himself hellosanta

2209393-1375403542.jpg

2209393-1375826093.jpg

Does anyone know how to get the eyes like this?

If you mean the squinty-ness. There's a slider for bottom eye lid on either RaceMenu or ECE. I use both together, so I can't remember which, and either one or both has it. I really like those eyes too.

Ohhh nice one. can i get your character Save?

Thought she was pretty, well, pretty, so decided to share it, made it while trying to make that new idle with collision boobs animation that seems so popular these days to work. Needless to say, I've been spending a lot of time with the vector edit, I think I might actually getting close...Oh, and name of the gloves and hat are part of the white shark robes armor mod by the arrow&knee team.

These are my mods, please note that some of them may or may not have been used to make this (such as the pretty khajiit :P)

f658ee2a60e755c109f29547e2b7ca51.png

enb+2013_11_19+21_40_42_53.bmp

enb+2013_11_19+21_40_43_88.bmp

enb+2013_11_19+21_41_37_99.bmp