Beautiful women and how to make them

Never Been one to be great at make pretty character's.

Kayden Verison 1

knLVmBjl.jpg

pyDHwtzl.jpg

Version 2/Finalish

gt3Cngkl.jpg

IDTyKzIl.jpg

B3W7wCul.jpg

Mods:

Ninghiem race

Race menu + Char-gen morphs Ninghiem

SG hair 220 pack

Battle hardened warpaints

Pretty good for claiming not the be great if you ask me. I'd try something other than NoseType2 though. That nose gets a bit old after a while, but that's just me.

YmsNTFe.jpg

EuHrEo1.jpg8HUaZLv.jpg

Loving this char, moved back to plain old unp for wide variety of clothing for a mage. Also switched to unp creamy pack from hellosanta (not on nexus, google it) that goes on top of sg. Allows beautiful pale vampire skin colors by mixing some blue into the ece slider.

Full size, having a bite to eat :)

LyrZah8.jpg

<3 hdt heels

Kayden Verison 1

knLVmBjl.jpg

pyDHwtzl.jpg

Version 2/Finalish

gt3Cngkl.jpg

IDTyKzIl.jpg

B3W7wCul.jpg

Mods:

Ninghiem race

SG hair 220 pack

That isn't bad, Just playing with Different nose/lips and also changing the vanilla shape of a face.

With your chin/jaw/cheeks stuff you probably skipped messing with, to get a more Unique character.

Also vertex editing is fun =s

Here's my main character I play with. I don't run anything fancy like enbs, because my computer will explode.

post-89575-0-12929300-1386523813_thumb.jpg

Here's another character I made recently. Trying to make more of an Indian looking character, although it's kind of hard to do with Skyrim's limited controls. 

post-89575-0-51896500-1386523975_thumb.jpg

Kayden Verison 1

knLVmBjl.jpg

pyDHwtzl.jpg

Version 2/Finalish

gt3Cngkl.jpg

IDTyKzIl.jpg

B3W7wCul.jpg

Mods:

Ninghiem race

SG hair 220 pack

That isn't bad, Just playing with Different nose/lips and also changing the vanilla shape of a face.

With your chin/jaw/cheeks stuff you probably skipped messing with, to get a more Unique character.

Also vertex editing is fun =s

Thought the Vertex edit was only part of ECE which the Racemenu + char-gen ece morphs didnt adapt that far as I'm aware of anyways. and race menu and ECE usually don't play nice together. Unless there's a way to get Vertex edit to work that by all means please share =D

and she doesn't have "vanilla" face, I find the starting off faces to narrow/skinny looking. So I always widen the jaw then make the chin/cheeks match well try to anyways

but go in and mess with her more, since I find I never really "happy" with my characters anyways.

Ohhh nice one. can i get your character Save?

Thought she was pretty, well, pretty, so decided to share it, made it while trying to make that new idle with collision boobs animation that seems so popular these days to work. Needless to say, I've been spending a lot of time with the vector edit, I think I might actually getting close...Oh, and name of the gloves and hat are part of the white shark robes armor mod by the arrow&knee team.

These are my mods, please note that some of them may or may not have been used to make this (such as the pretty khajiit :P)

f658ee2a60e755c109f29547e2b7ca51.png

enb+2013_11_19+21_40_42_53.bmp

enb+2013_11_19+21_40_43_88.bmp

enb+2013_11_19+21_41_37_99.bmp

See here, though is not the exact same, I've improving on it (I think) :http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19129-where-can-i-find-non-adult-skyrim-requests/page-62?do=findComment&comment=586650

Kayden Verison 1

knLVmBjl.jpg

pyDHwtzl.jpg

Version 2/Finalish

gt3Cngkl.jpg

IDTyKzIl.jpg

B3W7wCul.jpg

Mods:

Ninghiem race

SG hair 220 pack

Best lookin' char i've seen around in a long freakin' time and i really like that armor mashup,it's dark disciple+ebony+nice looking collar,right?i've seen that collar somewhere but the name of it escapes me...care to refresh my memory?

I tried to use a SG texture renewal but i got that blasted neck seam. It wasn't that noticable but just enough to make my ocd go crazy. My question is how do i get a skin installed correctly? What order do i have to install things so that it doesnt show up? Also what load order should i have if it is nessesary for it to work correctly?

Use this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30759/?

It's texture blender, it originated from Caliente on CBBE, but it doesn't matter what body mod it is as long as you use the appropriate .dds files for the neck seam. If it's textures you're not sure about, you'll have to be smart about the different hues some textures are using.

Then you have to have matching msn.dds files, and matching _s.dds files, too. I still have a neck seam on my own character but I've been using an awesome texture I found from flickr that was/is still WIP.

Someone know how i can make this character ?

She is very pretty and i need this ENB. Please ^^

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/414/41497.jpg

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/415/41510.jpg

The ENB I don't know for sure. Somber?

But as for the face, you can use ECE and then work off of the Seranaholic CME slot:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38326/?

Yeah, it looks very much similar to Somber or Unreal Cinema.

Hello there i like some of the Pictures cause i like to make beautiful femalse in Skyrim (man my language sux) If you want some saves ,im giving them away for free :DD But i dont know hot to Show pics,i guess... DAMMED pls help!!

post here : http://postimg.org/ and copy the hotlinks for forums (thumbnails) and paste here,

Or post at : http://skyrim.jpn.org/ click at your pic copy the entire web andress and write that:

[#spoiler]

[#img]paste the andress here[#/img]

[#/spoiler]

Just remember all that without the , i just used the # to can show how do, because without that i cant show how put the codes .

the spoiler fuction its to make that more organized and clean, use that please.

Working example of a char of mine:

1)using codes:

2836179-1385707639.jpg

2) using postimg hotlink for forums: sylphiel2.jpg

if still in doubt lemme know.

You can try imageshack.us but they tend to remove "adult" images randomly. Just as long you don't upload any images with nudity and sex in them you'll be fine.

-Edit-

Read up a few pages back and there's a quite a few elf characters here. Made my last character an elf as well to make her look like one of my anime figurines lol.