Beautiful women and how to make them

I knew the lips were to high... I knocked the lips down 5points and saturated the lip and eye color about 15 points... The body I switched to is Top Model,  the mesh is Milkdrinker with Coverwoman #2 and some other Coverwoman options. It's all ECE made with no ENB ... just the facelight mod and mage light spell for light effects. The face is Univision and so are the eyes. I do believe the hair is from the Sims pack... She has TBBP w/physics options  and even with her weight at 10, she still jiggles. :P Anyway, my final product, and thank you all for the advise.

i dnt like messing with other ppl work, just going say my view, try changing her eye shadow to blue gradient (used translator for that damn word,its called gradiente at mine i hope goes right lol) or purple tones, because her eye is already green, so if doing that will take more emphasy (idk if wrote right) her eyes color. 

Sorry if dnt like its just my opinion.

**Lol too much skyrim and now talking about make up, im turning a drag queen lol .

Thank you for the advise... I did ask for it so... your not messing with "my work"... I did try the blue tone but not the purple... I'll give that a try and see were it goes... Thanks again, I actually value the opinions of others :)

I knew the lips were to high... I knocked the lips down 5points and saturated the lip and eye color about 15 points... The body I switched to is Top Model,  the mesh is Milkdrinker with Coverwoman #2 and some other Coverwoman options. It's all ECE made with no ENB ... just the facelight mod and mage light spell for light effects. The face is Univision and so are the eyes. I do believe the hair is from the Sims pack... She has TBBP w/physics options  and even with her weight at 10, she still jiggles. :P Anyway, my final product, and thank you all for the advise.

How did you get TBBP with Top Model? Because I'd like to use that body at lower weights myself, but I'd like to keep the jiggles and wait for more clothing/armor (or be able to convert a UNP armor replacer I like to use).

Edit: Never mind my stupid ass question! :lol: Hey, I'm gonna' blame Alzheimer's or something. :P I was just on Nexus and saw the TBBP version of this body. So I grabbed that and the ECE fix to play with this a bit. I'll start a new game in another MO profile just to see how she turns out.

AT weight 10, she doesnt jiggle when she walks unless down a hill or steps but, when she is in battle is when I noticed it the most, ass is just to small for a lot of jiggle but the TBBP effect is noticeably different in just the way her hips swing :)

P

Hmmm, Maybe I did do something wrong with the ECE... anyway, I just reloaded it... from what I understand. I can use Race Menu with ECE, but not ECE and CharGen, Anyone using Both (RM and ECE)... I just want my Characters back :)

Till i know you already cant use chargen from racemenu alone with ece.

now time to post a new char and mod list :

46716.jpg

keep in mind its will change soon and alot , just made like 30m ago.

Texture used : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39301/? from  XunAmarox (same person at nexus and loverslab), ty man.

Used the preset and made a char called Victoria, same mods at list i just modify a little skin levels and removed some effects like complexion (and toke some fun with meshes using vertex), and for goes a bit different from previous one, but still a WIP.

46798.jpg

46799.jpg

at attach its modificated mods list from previous post.

Keep in mind im using mod organize (not nexus one) so : - signal = im not using that mod, + signal = im using that mod, Modlist = real mod names (forgot that one before sorry) to get more easier at nexus or google, Loadorder= order used with that mods.

modlist.txt

AT weight 10, she doesnt jiggle when she walks unless down a hill or steps but, when she is in battle is when I noticed it the most, ass is just to small for a lot of jiggle but the TBBP effect is noticeably different in just the way her hips swing :)

P

I just threw together a new profile in MO to test this TopModel body out. I can say that I like it, but it just doesn't seem very different from base UNP to be totally honest (other than the boobs go just a little smaller). I have her at weight 0 and I still see some jiggle in the breasts and butt, though. Even in/out movements as well. I will say the TBBP animations are more dramatic on this body than on the UNP TBBP body I've been using, even with the smaller boobs (I assume it's the mesh rigged differently?).

Anyway, I just threw her together quick and it's the first pretty elf I tried putting together.

The mods are;

UNP Top Model body,

SG Textures,

Brows,

Eyes of Beauty,

SG Hairs 220 pack,

Univision Face,

ECE,

Fem Feet,

and just a little tweaking on sliders and color choices.

ScreenShot2-1.png

ScreenShot3.png

@gvman3670 try dancing, belive its fantastic how fluids and almost not bad joints that have, you will love, i use dreamgirl  also (wish have more options of breasts size , but its k).

* In reality i use dreamgirl, cbbe, topmodel with mod organize.

@gvman3670 try dancing, belive its fantastic how fluids and almost not bad joints that have, you will love, i use dreamgirl  also (wish have more options of breasts size , but its k).

* In reality i use dreamgirl, cbbe, topmodel with mod organize.

I will try it. I haven't activated (in the left pane in MO) any SexLab or animations mods yet. It's why she's just at idle in the pics (one of red's idles). I think I just might tweak her a bit more and play some with her since I find her kind of attractive. :D

The bad thing is the availability of clothing and armor. :( I can't find much of anything in her size. :lol:

mods:

race: Ningheim
face texture mods: color: Doll face v4 (lips,eyelids,ears edited by me)
                               normalmap: Doll face v4
                               specularmap and sk map: SG textures
face mods: CharGen Extension Ningheim plugin
                   Realistic Teeth v1-3
                   Female Facial Animation v1-5
                   hvergelmir's brows or SGbrows (i don't remember)
                   default Ningheim eyes
                   SG hair pack  (hairbffh) 
                   Eqtongues 
body texture mods: color: SG textures (edited by me)
                                normalmap: SG textures smooth body
body mods: UNPB TBBP (weight 0.75)    
                    Feminine Hands
                    HDT Physics Extension

screenshots:

post-229646-0-89059300-1393217967_thumb.pngpost-229646-0-89254400-1393217989_thumb.pngpost-229646-0-93235200-1393218018_thumb.pngpost-229646-0-87025800-1393218040_thumb.pngpost-229646-0-19615100-1393218058_thumb.pngpost-229646-0-58718400-1393218090_thumb.pngpost-229646-0-56250600-1393218109_thumb.png

mods:

race: Ningheim
face texture mods: color: Doll face v4 (lips,eyelids,ears edited by me)
                               normalmap: Doll face v4
face mods: CharGen Extension Ningheim plugin
                   Realistic Teeth v1-3
                   Female Facial Animation v1-5
                   hvergelmir's brows or SGbrows (i don't remember)
                   default Ningheim eyes
                   SG hair pack  (hairbffh) 
                   Eqtongues 
body texture mods: color: SG textures (edited by me)
                                normalmap: SG textures smooth body
body mods: UNPB TBBP (weight 0.75)    
                    Feminine Hands
                    HDT Physics Extension

screenshots:

Simply amazing. How did you get that amount of detail on the textures? I tried the HD versions and couldn't get it to look as good as that.

Good job, hope you'll manage to remake her.

As I said in private, I don't have particular interests for Sanhoshin's girl(s), they all look the same and aren't appealing anymore to me :/

I did "work" on one of my main characters, she looks surprisingly good (at least to me) with Mature Skin but I have a hard time picking some hair...

(Warning; nudes. Sorry)

Original look:b2kl0MP.jpg

Different hair+mouth with some tweak around her nose, good point about this one, to my surprise they don't clip much with cloaks/capes etc:CstOl9J.jpg

Anyway, mods used:

-Enhanced Character Edit

-Pretty Face

-Make-up & Oriental Brows

-Improved Eyes (the old deleted version)

-High Resolution Scars

-SG Hair 268

-Mature Skin Texture (with SG Renewal normal maps and specular)

Do you still keep this mod :-Make-up & Oriental Brows ?

I looking for it for awhile but cant find it anywhere TTvTT 

A tip I heard from Oblivion (that probably also applies to skyrim):

1. Hit random.

2. Drag every slider to the extreme so that your character looks insanely retarded.

3. Drag each slider towards the middle just enough to make your character look somewhat like a human.

4. Tweak at the end.

This process seems to create more original characters than most.

That's what my creator did. Look what it did for me.

A tip I heard from Oblivion (that probably also applies to skyrim):

1. Hit random.

2. Drag every slider to the extreme so that your character looks insanely retarded.

3. Drag each slider towards the middle just enough to make your character look somewhat like a human.

4. Tweak at the end.

This process seems to create more original characters than most.

That's what my creator did. Look what it did for me.

LMAO... It does what he says it does, Definitely an "original" piece of art :D

Guest Miss Fortune

As I said in private, I don't have particular interests for Sanhoshin's girl(s), they all look the same and aren't appealing anymore to me :/

I did "work" on one of my main characters, she looks surprisingly good (at least to me) with Mature Skin but I have a hard time picking some hair...

(Warning; nudes. Sorry)

Different hair+mouth with some tweak around her nose, good point about this one, to my surprise they don't clip much with cloaks/capes etc:CstOl9J.jpg

Anyway, mods used:

-Enhanced Character Edit

-Pretty Face

-High Resolution Scars

-SG Hair 268

https://mega.co.nz/#!Yt4TnJwC!F8yBzzgSlwzudpSmEcwvOhXjwK-qMGUHanvZB52olAc

(Warning; nudes. Sorry)

Anyway, mods used:

-Enhanced Character Edit

-Pretty Face

-High Resolution Scars

-SG Hair 268

https://mega.co.nz/#!Yt4TnJwC!F8yBzzgSlwzudpSmEcwvOhXjwK-qMGUHanvZB52olAc

Much obliged it xD

By the way,here is some pictures of my friend character on 3dm :

fMcfOxT.jpg

0odvrHS.jpg

HEdFl4p.jpg

IjQGTcm.jpg

Mod used :

180 brows pack :http://www.mediafire.com/download/1p5fgy7lpk1ogl2/180+brows.7z

700 eyes : http://www.mediafire.com/download/t0e2mudn4qwlkqk/700+eyes.7z

Sg textures (Snow SG)

Enchanced character edit 1.2

SG hair .

Isn't ECE hard to use? I've yet to try it since I'm already satisfied with my character though she's nowhere near the quality of Miss Fortune's and Conkec's friend's. Which, if I'm totally honest, is what I would really like to aim for.

ECE is easy to make pretty characters with. The morphs are nice, there are presets that take half the work out and it's just overall simple and easy to work with. It even retains a UI very similar to the vanilla interface. The only downside to ECE is it doesn't have the tattoo/freckle/pube overlays that Race Menu has, but other than that it's superior in my opinion.

Isn't ECE hard to use? I've yet to try it since I'm already satisfied with my character though she's nowhere near the quality of Miss Fortune's and Conkec's friend's. Which, if I'm totally honest, is what I would really like to aim for.

ECE is easy to make pretty characters with. The morphs are nice, there are presets that take half the work out and it's just overall simple and easy to work with. It even retains a UI very similar to the vanilla interface. The only downside to ECE is it doesn't have the tattoo/freckle/pube overlays that Race Menu has, but other than that it's superior in my opinion.

I'm using the Lovergirl race and it said in the readme not to activate it the same time as ECE. I'm pretty much stuck with Race Menu. I'll make a clean save and try it later anyway. Thanks for the input! :)