Yeah, that's what I meant by I need to redo the 3d morphs a bit. Been ages since I last worked with Blender, ended up going for 'good enough' in the end.

I can make you a flaccid version that has the same vertex count as the erect versions if it's something you want.

I can make you a flaccid version that has the same vertex count as the erect versions if it's something you want.

Yes that would be brilliant. (The current version is just quick and dirty Blender's ShrinkWrap)

I just need the same vertex count (8503) and the same vertex order for the flaccid version

Just got in... and pulled Leito's Cut flaccid.

I can convert it to an object in OS and strip out the old flaccid data and replace it with this.

Vinfammy - Do you want me to remove the size, length, and sack size sliders.

It would keep the rest of the Super Hero Body sliders and just have Erect Strait, Erect Up, and Erect down as the other sliders (its really not that hard to remove would take me longer to eat my food then to build a new package.

Oh and what do you want the sliders called?  Just "Erect" followed by direction like I did for the super mutant and go with up, then strait, then down...

Let me know and I'll get it done.

OS slider screen shot

post-321913-0-35860400-1498349200_thumb.jpg

SHB (ECV1.1).7z

Just got in... and pulled Leito's Cut flaccid.

I can convert it to an object in OS and strip out the old flaccid data and replace it with this.

Vinfammy - Do you want me to remove the size, length, and sack size sliders.

It would keep the rest of the Super Hero Body sliders and just have Erect Strait, Erect Up, and Erect down as the other sliders (its really not that hard to remove would take me longer to eat my food then to build a new package.

Oh and what do you want the sliders called?  Just "Erect" followed by direction like I did for the super mutant and go with up, then strait, then down...

Let me know and I'll get it done.

I already replaced the old Unerection slider with Leito's new nif and updated the mod to 1.2

I want to keep the size, length and sack size. They're good, rather not have everyone with the same exact dick. I would prefer to have them over the erection directions for humans (which are not that critical to the human animations atm tbh), if I have to choose. But I would love to figure out a way to have both size customizations and erection directions without the weird results. The only thing I can think of is having "Erect Up shaft size" and "Erect Up shaft length" etc. But then we'll end up with like 11 sliders just to cover flacid, ball size, three erected directions + width and length per direction. Even more sliders if we want to do cut/ uncut too.

I can do the script for all of that and it won't be much more performance-intensive at all. Just the efforts of making so many sliders.

Doh... edit'd post before reading your response... well anyway a version without length and girth is available and is like the super mutant setup (ie flaccid by default then have the script set a slider to 100 for sex act and animation type... but yeah I'ld like to keep the length and girth but sliders are funny like that).

I have no idea how SOS and SAM handle things for skyrim (they have the body erect by default and then adjust via all kinds of crazy back end stuff that may or may not work in FO4's version of the Gamebro engine). I wonder if VextorPlex has even looked at the FO4 engine... I would love for him to release something like SAM or SOS for FO4, with a key bind to tweak angle from the user and a Mod menu (probably could get the menu via a tape just like every other FO4 mod).

Man I really am starting to miss the MCM I hope they come up with something in a future update of F4SE....

Doh... edit'd post before reading your response... well anyway a version without length and girth is available and is like the super mutant setup (ie flaccid by default then have the script set a slider to 100 for sex act and animation type... but yeah I'ld like to keep the length and girth but sliders are funny like that).

I have no idea how SOS and SAM handle things for skyrim (they have the body erect by default and then adjust via all kinds of crazy back end stuff that may or may not work in FO4's version of the Gamebro engine). I wonder if VextorPlex has even looked at the FO4 engine... I would love for him to release something like SAM or SOS for FO4, with a key bind to tweak angle from the user and a Mod menu (probably could get the menu via a tape just like every other FO4 mod).

Man I really am starting to miss the MCM I hope they come up with something in a future update of F4SE....

At one point he said he was working on porting SAM over to for Skyrim SE.  It uses tri files and sliders as far as I know of.   Been known to be wrong on occasion... okay for the sake of accuracy I should say I've been known to be correct on occasion. 

I hope this fixes my schlong problem!!

your a brave man to admit that in a forum.  LOL

Thanks for the upload. flaccid by default is definitely the logical way to do it.

Out of interest, did you use the OS brushes to make the original shack length and width sliders or Blender/ 3dsmax? I think I'll give it a shot tomorrow to see if I can make length and width sliders for flaccid, erect strait, erect down, erect up. 

Taking the limitations of FO4 and F4SE into account, if I can make length and width work with the three directionss, then Dongs of Fallout + Diverse Bodies for male + a few customization and actor tweak options I'm gonna add to the Control Panel should be plenty to keep people who are used to SOS/ SAM fairly happy I think.

Snip

Thanks for the upload. flaccid by default is definitely the logical way to do it.

Out of interest, did you use the OS brushes to make the original shack length and width sliders or Blender/ 3dsmax? I think I'll give it a shot tomorrow to see if I can make length and width sliders for flaccid, erect strait, erect down, erect up. 

Taking the limitations of FO4 and F4SE into account, if I can make length and width work with the three directionss, then Dongs of Fallout + Diverse Bodies for male + a few customization and actor tweak options I'm gonna add to the Control Panel should be plenty to keep people who are used to SOS/ SAM fairly happy I think.

I created the sliders for girth and length inside Outfit studio.

I took the base body, used the masking brush covered the penis then inverted the mask so that all but the penis was masked then I did a set base shape followed by right clicking the mesh and choosing scale. I only adjusted the X (or the Y) axis for the length (then had to move it back to the body and smooth the area around the penis at the groin to get the material for the length slider (once it was in the shape I wanted I exported that as an object (right click mesh and choose export to obj and name it accordingly).

I then unloaded the nif and reloaded the original masked the penis again, then inverted the mask, set base shape, then right clicked and scale. Then adjusted the axis that handled width (again not taking to far out width wise) and then smoothed it at the base of the penis (where it attaches to the body) and once I was done exported that body shape as an object.

With those to object files I then loaded the project. Created 2 new sliders (one length the other width) and set the length slider to edit then imported slider data from object loaded the object file. Once that slider was set I turned edit mode off for that one and turned edit mode on for the other slider and imported the girth/width object file. With both the sliders setup I then saved the project and it added the new sliders.... Note: once you add a new slider you will need to edit the osp file in the bodyslide/slidersets folder and change the settings from 100 to 0 on the slider (OS defaults to setting sliders to 100 for what ever reason).

The lines in the osp will start with "<Slider name=" then followed by if it needs to be inverted and finally the default value the slider is to be set to...

<Slider name="xyz" invert="false" default="100">

The default needs to be changed from 100 to 0 (100 equals the slider @ 100 and you want it at 0 from the begining).

And this needs to be done for every slider you create... end users that just use cbbe to create conversions don't need to worry as the defaults are already set by cbbe, but when creating a "New" slider you will need to change it before offering it up to end users.

Seems to work great for humans, but my supermutants are walking around with purple wangs now. I guess I'm missing a texture somewhere? Is there a naked supermutant mod or something I'm supposed to use with this? It's also clipping through their armor.

Seems to work great for humans, but my supermutants are walking around with purple wangs now. I guess I'm missing a texture somewhere? Is there a naked supermutant mod or something I'm supposed to use with this? It's also clipping through their armor.

You need Leito's animation pack, which includes super mutant textures.

You need Leito's animation pack, which includes super mutant textures.

Oh, nevermind, I'm just dumb. I didn't realize Leitos had been updated in the last couple of days. That's probably all it is.

I do, plus the Four Play patch. This is what I have from LL:

four_play_resources.esm=1

FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1

FP_Autonomy.esp=1

Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1

four_play.esp=1

FP_Kidnapped.esp=1

FP_Violate.esp=1

Vinfamy_CP.esp=1

Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp=1

DiverseBodies.esp=1

VIO_Strap-On.esp=1

I'll reinstall them and see if that helps. Maybe NMM messed something up.

]

Erection direction for humans are not there yet because these sliders are not compatible with the size sliders.

Dicks used to point up & down before! Yes, with YOUR GUN, not just Lieto's!

Then, something happened & everyone's penis went flaccid. One of your updates messed it up to where it didn't work anymore.

:(

So I installed the mod step by step but all male NPCs always have erections even when they're dead, Is this mod compatible with Diverse Bodies? If so, what are the load orders?

I always load this last but problem still exists.

Not related to Diverse Bodies. Load order of esps doesn't matter

Make sure nothing overwrites Dongs of Fallout's files. Prime suspect is EVB, install it before Dongs of Fallout so that Dongs of Fallout files overwrites EVB, not the other way around.

So I installed the mod step by step but all male NPCs always have erections even when they're dead, Is this mod compatible with Diverse Bodies? If so, what are the load orders?

I always load this last but problem still exists.

Not related to Diverse Bodies. Load order of esps doesn't matter

Make sure nothing overwrites Dongs of Fallout's files. Prime suspect is EVB, install it before Dongs of Fallout so that Dongs of Fallout files overwrites EVB, not the other way around.

She's right.......Perm erection.

:(