Press F1 to F4 key to play an animation

Press again to stop

F1 = player slaps npc

F2 = player slaps npc in pillory

F3 = npc slaps player

F4 = npc slaps player in pillory

post-82377-0-47107700-1372699351_thumb.jpg

Known issues:

The scripts will be attached to your savegames. There is a uninstall procedure.

This is my first time dealing with animations in scripts so expect a beginner job. Any advice will be welcomed.

Sometimes the NPC teleports out of the non-pillory animations. Try again and it will work eventually. I tried several things to avoid this but failed. Pillory animations work fine, it makes sense :D

Probably this should be a SexLab plugin. I don't use it.

I think I should have packed the Niruins animations, but I don't know how to do the FNIS part. I guess it should be easy though

There are no slap sounds. I doubt I can synchronize the sound with the animations

The NPC keeps talking.

How to uninstall:

- Uninstall the mod and install this:

Spanking v0.3-uninstall.7z

- Load game, save, quit

- Delete spanking.esp file. You can uninstall or delete the script files but you will get warnings in your papyrus log. You can leave them in the data folder

- Load last save, save again. This is your cleaned save.

Version 0.2: Now you can use the zoom and the tfc commands

Version 0.3: v0.2 was unproperly packaged. sorry!

Spanking v0.3.7z

Old versions:

Spanking v0.2.7z

Spanking.7z

The "teleport out" is caused by collision. Since we are not able to make paired animations yet, there are 2 ways to reduce or avoid this:

• Attach the NPC to an idle marker (or maybe some other sort of object) with setvehicle(). This will keep the NPC in place. Although you might have to experiment with the location of the vehicle, since in rare situations I have still seen some (unexplainable) movement.
  • Use the new FNIS feature "furniture animations". It's available in the 4.0 Alpha, and in 2 or 3 days as an optional Beta version. This will definitely lead the NPC to the desired position, and KEEP him there. There is a little more effort to use them, but the result is sure worth it.

The slap sound should be made part of the animation. There are so-called annotations right at the position where you want them. For the sound the annotation looks like "SoundPlay.<sound>", and <sound> has to be defined in the CK.

And yes, the FNIS part IS easy. :)

If you have any questions, come th the FNIS Modder thread (Modders Ressources). I might miss this thread here.

SPANKING MOD

attachicon.gifspanking-01.jpg

Requirements:

Zaz Animation Pack

Niruins Business Plan

A compatible skeleton, such as XP32 Maximum Skeleton

attachicon.gifspanking-02.jpg

How to install:

Install the required mods and its requirements

Install this mod, use NMM or drop contents in data folder

Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

attachicon.gifspanking-03.jpg

How to use:

Go near a NPC. Move the cursor until you see the activation / talk message

Press again to stop

F1 = player slaps npc

F3 = npc slaps player

attachicon.gifspanking-04.jpg

Known issues:

This is my first time dealing with animations in scripts so expect a beginner job. Any advice will be welcomed.

Sometimes the NPC teleports out of the non-pillory animations. Try again and it will work eventually. I tried several things to avoid this but failed. Pillory animations work fine, it makes sense :D

I think I should have packed the Niruins animations, but I don't know how to do the FNIS part. I guess it should be easy though

There is no slap sounds. I doubt I can synchronize the sound with the animations

The NPC keeps talking.

Is there any way I can use this with a 360 controller?

SPANKING MOD

Requirements:

Zaz Animation Pack

Niruins Business Plan

How to install:

How to use:

Press again to stop

F1 = player slaps npc

F3 = npc slaps player

Known issues:

There is no slap sounds. I doubt I can synchronize the sound with the animations

The NPC keeps talking.

Good Stuff.  :)

Is there any way to move the camera when animations are running? tfc command not work.

If you plan to make this couldt you make the animation faster?

I'm sorry I don't know how to do that

The "teleport out" is caused by collision. Since we are not able to make paired animations yet, there are 2 ways to reduce or avoid this:

• Attach the NPC to an idle marker (or maybe some other sort of object) with setvehicle(). This will keep the NPC in place. Although you might have to experiment with the location of the vehicle, since in rare situations I have still seen some (unexplainable) movement.
  • Use the new FNIS feature "furniture animations". It's available in the 4.0 Alpha, and in 2 or 3 days as an optional Beta version. This will definitely lead the NPC to the desired position, and KEEP him there. There is a little more effort to use them, but the result is sure worth it.
The slap sound should be made part of the animation. There are so-called annotations right at the position where you want them. For the sound the annotation looks like "SoundPlay.<sound>", and <sound> has to be defined in the CK.

If you have any questions, come th the FNIS Modder thread (Modders Ressources). I might miss this thread here.

Thanks for the info!

I don't know. It seems the hotkeys method is not very user friendly. Should I change them? Maybe using shouts? That way there is no need to tag the npc with the cursor.

Is there any way to move the camera when animations are running? tfc command not work.

I've uploaded a new version in the same post. Now you can use the zoom and the tfc commands!

If you plan to make this couldt you make the animation faster?

I'm sorry I don't know how to do that

Thanks for the info!

I don't know. It seems the hotkeys method is not very user friendly. Should I change them? Maybe using shouts? That way there is no need to tag the npc with the cursor.

I've uploaded a new version in the same post. Now you can use the zoom and the tfc commands!

Thank you for taking the time to do this. :D

Well I made a mistake while packaging the 0.2 version. I think I've included the modified compiled script with the old source files. It should work fine (the camera movement), but I've uploaded a new version in the same post.

If you can move the camera and do the tfc stuff while the animation is running you can ignore v0.3

Hmm, I been getting CTD's on some saved games while trying the animations - it will crash just before the animations happen. (I have all the updated requirements).

I tried this lastest version because if I don't tfc back before I pick another animation I can't control the camera normally again.

Hmm, I been getting CTD's on some saved games while trying the animations - it will crash just before the animations happen. (I have all the updated requirements).

I tried this lastest version because if I don't tfc back before I pick another animation I can't control the camera normally again.

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I don't know what may be the cause:

- maybe you changed some FNIS related mod and forgot to run FNIS again?

- Skeleton. I don't think so. I tried to spank cats and so and had no ctd issues

- the scripting part. I can make a version that outputs some debug messages

- the animations:

Please try this console commands to play the animations alone.

player.playidle ZazAPPillTorSpank2A

player.playidle ZazAPPillTorSpank2B

player.playidle ffhcSpankingBottom

player.playidle ffhcSpankingTop

Try to use them on a NPC also

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I don't know what may be the cause:

- maybe you changed some FNIS related mod and forgot to run FNIS again?

- Skeleton. I don't think so. I tried to spank cats and so and had no ctd issues

- the scripting part. I can make a version that outputs some debug messages

- the animations:

Please try this console commands to play the animations alone.

player.playidle ZazAPPillTorSpank2A

player.playidle ZazAPPillTorSpank2B

player.playidle ffhcSpankingBottom

player.playidle ffhcSpankingTop

Try to use them on a NPC also

Playing those idles still give crashes.

Ok, after cleaning some scripts of old mods I don't use anymore. I reinstall FNIS, Zaz Animation pack, Niruins Business Plan and this mod. (run FNIS each time)

Now I don't get crash but the spank animations themselves will not work. The actors line up next to each other and cloths come off script works though.

Im running skyrim 1.9 if that makes any differnce

Skeleton im using TBBP with xp32 skeleton.

Very confusing for me. I am not a modder of any sorts. Any help would be appreciated. :)

I really like these animations and hope this mod goes further. :D

Now I don't get crash but the spank animations themselves will not work. The actors line up next to each other and cloths come off script works though.

I'm running out of ideas. It seems to me an installation issue.

Try to install just the ZAZ pakage + FNIS + skeleton. Pay attention to the install instructions of those mods.

Do you see some warning message when running the FNIS exe?

Then try one of the player.playIdle Zaz...etc commands. When you got the ZAZ animations working, we'll try the rest (Niruin and spank mods)

it is working perfecty for me..verynice! i have 1 quick question nurnin plan mast be activated in the manager or i can go without having it activated?

I think it should be active. I didn't test it though. The spank script looks for the animation files using the Niruins esp file. So if the esp is not active I'm guessing the animations won't be found.

If no Niruins animations are found it should play the zaz (pillory) ones.

I'm running out of ideas. It seems to me an installation issue.

Try to install just the ZAZ pakage + FNIS + skeleton. Pay attention to the install instructions of those mods.

Do you see some warning message when running the FNIS exe?

Then try one of the player.playIdle Zaz...etc commands. When you got the ZAZ animations working, we'll try the rest (Niruin and spank mods)

it is working perfecty for me..verynice! i have 1 quick question nurnin plan mast be activated in the manager or i can go without having it activated?

I think it should be active. I didn't test it though. The spank script looks for the animation files using the Niruins esp file. So if the esp is not active I'm guessing the animations won't be found.

If no Niruins animations are found it should play the zaz (pillory) ones.

I had FNIS tools in wrong directory. zaz idles work fine. I seem to have to make a new game for it to work. Thank you for your time and making this mod. :D 

Love it!  Finally spanking. :D

One thing though...I know this mod is still early in development, and I really appreciate this, but why is Niruin's Business plan a requirement?  :-/

For the animations, same as the Zaz pack. This mod doesn't have it's own animations, it just makes it easy to access some existing animations that were "underutilized".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nothing happens...

I have installed all mods and their requirements, but there are no animations...

No matter what i do

I tried to put all in the data folder and also with the NMM but nothing happens...

But if i activate FNIS, my PC and the NP's are freezed until i deactivate it..

What can i do?

I am having an interesting problem - I can force the animations to play via player.playidle - but the keys to activate the animation do nothing, (Everything is installed and installed correctly as far as i can tell.)

Any advice on how to fix that is most appreciated, my thanks in advance.

I am having an interesting problem - I can force the animations to play via player.playidle - but the keys to activate the animation do nothing, (Everything is installed and installed correctly as far as i can tell.)

Any advice on how to fix that is most appreciated, my thanks in advance.

It requires SKSE and when you install SKSE you MUST load the game using the SKSE Loader and not through Steam, only then will the keys work.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SPANKING MOD

Requirements:

Zaz Animation Pack

Niruins Business Plan

How to install:

How to use:

Press again to stop

F1 = player slaps npc

F3 = npc slaps player

Known issues:

The scripts will be attached to your savegames. There is a uninstall procedure.

There are no slap sounds. I doubt I can synchronize the sound with the animations

The NPC keeps talking.

How to uninstall:

- Uninstall the mod and install this:

attachicon.gifSpanking v0.3-uninstall.7z

- Load game, save, quit

- Delete spanking.esp file. You can uninstall or delete the script files but you will get warnings in your papyrus log. You can leave them in the data folder

- Load last save, save again. This is your cleaned save.

Version 0.2: Now you can use the zoom and the tfc commands

Version 0.3: v0.2 was unproperly packaged. sorry!

attachicon.gifSpanking v0.3.7z

Old versions:

attachicon.gifSpanking v0.2.7z

attachicon.gifSpanking.7z

Ok  so yeah this works great and all but...why no sounds?IMO it would be much better if you could add a spanking sound and some moans too.Just sayan

EDIT:Nevermind that I have a biger problem now: I cant fas travel anywere or enter the vampire castle it always CTD